Slacking off or helping to cure cancer?
Search for the DreamLab app in your app store to power cancer research while you sleep just like us! (we promise there was some work done today!) @vodafoneNZ #VodafoneDreamLab#GoodnightCancer#DreamLab
Confused about all the different marketing approaches? Read this:
1. You see a gorgeous girl at a party. You go up to her and say: "I am very rich. "Marry me!" - That's Direct Marketing"
2. You're at a party with a bunch of friends and see a gorgeous girl. One of your friends goes up to her and pointing at you says: "He's very rich. "Marry him." -That's Advertising"
3. You see a gorgeous girl at a party. You go up to her and get her telephone number. The next day, you call and say: "Hi, I'm very rich. "Marry me - That's Telemarketing"
4. You're at a party and see gorgeous girl. You get up and straighten your tie, you walk up to her and pour her a drink, you open the door (of the car) for her, pick up her bag after she drops it, offer her ride and then say: "By the way, I'm rich. Will you "Marry Me?" - That's Public Relations
5. You're at a party and see gorgeous girl. She walks up to you and says:"You are very rich! "Can you marry ! me?" - That's Brand Recognition
6. You see a gorgeous girl at a party. You go up to her and say: "I am very rich. Marry me!" She gives you a nice hard slap on your face. - "That's Customer Feedback"
7. You see a gorgeous girl at a party. You go up to her and say: "I am very rich. Marry me!" And she introduces you to her husband. - "That's demand and supply gap"
8. You see a gorgeous girl at a party. You go up to her and before you say anything, another person come and tell her: "I'm rich. Will you marry me?" and she
goes with him - "That's competition eating into your market share"
9. You see a gorgeous girl at a party. You go up to her and before you say: "I'm rich, Marry me!" your wife arrives. - "That's restriction for entering new markets"
Do you ever feel like you want your business to mean more? Do you want to feel good about what your business is contributing to society?
From small steps to giant leaps, there are actions everyone can take, here are some examples for you to consider:
• Re-think your product packaging, processing and logistics and their effects on the environment.
• Partner or collaborate with brands that reflect your ideal values.
• Create or participate in a scholarship or mentorship program.
• Get personal - find ways to connect on a personal level with your customers.
Things getting a little out of hand with your marketing? Maybe it's time to get some professional help! We build strong and effective marketing plans to tie the right mediums together creating a net to pull your customers in! Websites, branding, digital advertising, strategy, signage, packaging we do it all! Check out our website link in bio and get in touch!
PRINT TIP - Did you know that if you are printing a bifold DL brochure (just two of the panels in the figure above) you will still pay for the cost of printing a trifold DL (see figure above). This often gets people who think 'if we squeeze our info onto two folds we will save money'. Wrong! Get your moneys worth and print the whole damn thing!
We are back in action! After a well deserved break our doors/phone lines/email servers are open! We are super excited for what the New Year has in store, what are you excited for in 2018? Comment below!
Peak Chartered Accountants. An existing brand with a brand new look to bring in the new year 💫 Keeping it local for the Taumarunui firm their new logo alludes to the mountainous region where Hikurangi, Ruapehu, Ngauruhoe, Tongariro and Egmont stand nearby.
Just keep swimming.. swimming.. swimming. We are on the home straight to Christmas and a well deserved break! Whatever offices will be closed from Thursday 21 December til Monday 15 January. We hope you all enjoy some time off over the holidays!
Image source: brain-d-a-m-a-g-e