Peanut Butter Truffles 😋
Happy Easter Everyone 🐰
Here is the recipe for you to all enjoy sweet treats this Easter weekend!
• 79ml Double cream
• 1 tsp vanilla extract
• 1 tsp ground cinnamon
• Pinch of sea salt
• 150g Whole Earth Crunchy Peanut Butter (can also use smooth)
• Lindt Excellence 90% Cocoa chocolate bar (50g)
1) In a saucepan, combine the double cream, vanilla extract, sea salt, cinnamon and peanut butter. Stir the mixture for 1-2 minutes until smooth and combined.
2) Using 1 tablespoon scoop and roll into 1- inch balls. The mixture should make 11 balls.
3) Refrigerate the balls on a baking tray for 1 hour.
4) Break the Lindt dark chocolate into small pieces and add to a heatproof bowl.
5) Add a little boiling water to a saucepan and heat until simmering.
6) Suspend the bowl over the simmering water, but do not allow the base of the bowl to touch the water.
7) Heat the chocolate, stirring regularly, until almost completely melted, then remove from the heat.
8) Dip each îpeanut butter ball into the melted dark chocolate and place on to the baking tray.
9) Allow the chocolate dipped balls to set for a further 1 hour before serving.
10) Decorate the truffles with crushed peanuts, dust with cinnamon or shaved dark chocolate.
#welladv#happyeaster 🐰 #healthytruffles#peanutbutter#bbgprogress#healthyrecipes#healthyjourney#healthylifestyle#healthychoices#nutriousanddelicious#nutriousfood#nutritionblogger#nutritionist
Spiced Salmon on a bed of stir fried veggies topped with nigella seeds! Enjoy the recipe y’all 😋 .
- 1 cm piece ginger peeled and grated into a purée - - 1 garlic clove
- 1 green chilli
- 1/2 tsp ground coriander - Lime juice - Salt to taste
Stir fried veggies: - Pack of mixed stir fried veggies (fresh or frozen) - 2 Garlic cloves
- 2cm Ginger peeled and grated into purée
- 2tbsp soy sauce -2tbsp rapeseed oil -1 Red onion
- 2 spring onions
Salmon: - Add 1tbsp of rapeseed oil in a frying pan.
- Add the marinaded salmon skin-side down and fry for 2-3 minutes, then turn the salmon over and fry for a further 2-3 minutes or until cooked through. - Squeeze over some lime juice and remove from pan and set aside.
Stir fried veggies method:
- Heat a wok on high heat and add the rapeseed oil. Add the red onion, spring onion, garlic and ginger. Stir fry for 1 minute. - Add the rest of the stir fried veggies and mix well for 3 minutes. - Add the soy sauce and black pepper and cook over high heat for 3 minutes or until all the vegetables are cooked and crunchy and not too soft. - Finally transfer the stir fry in a bowl and add the cooked salmon top with a handful of nigella seeds!
Let me know if you guys enjoy the recipe! .