ADVICE NEEDED Dear Brainstrust,
Do you think it would help to encourage the growth of Mycorrhizal funghi in my soil Up_On_The_Rooftop if I chopped these beauties into the garden beds?
At best what could I expect? What could be the worst outcome?
Is it dangerous to grow poisenous mushrooms near your edibles? 🍄
(don't worry I am not eating these beautiful mushrooms)
Ps. Have done some more research and listened to the advice of gardening kin and these babies are going in the bin!!
"No mushroom presents more of an enigma than the fly agaric, Amanita muscaria. It is the most recognizable mushroom on the planet, and is widely known as the hallucinatory ‘shroom responsible for Alice’s trip into Wonderland"