Today I popped into the new nail bar by @kurebazaar.me to try out their Signature Manicure Ritual - the regions first non water based, eco-trendy manicure.
What is so unique about this manicure?
- The products of @kurebazaar are made of 85% natural ingredients
- They do not test on animals
- The 5 famous toxic ingredients used in other nail polishes are not used
- The products don't smell of strong chemicals
- It is safe for children and pregnant women
- They also have Pedicure Ritual Mask (As seen in the second picture)
How was the manicure experience?
- A 'Ritual' was followed in a step-by-step manner incorporating the brand's products
- A natural nail polishes remover, natural hand mask and nail polishes were used
- The staff was very friendly and caring
- Even though I spoiled my nail polish of both my thumbs (like the clumsy person I am 😅), the staff was very understanding
I loved the small, but quaint, nail bar in the Le BHV Marais store.
If you're in City Walk, definitely go pop-in for a quick manicure!
Check out my Insta-Stories for some snipets of my manicure.
@paese_uae Mineral Loose Bronzing Powder Sun of Egypt in 'Sunset 2' 🌞
This mineral powder is unlike any other I've seen before! If you're looking for something like the Artist Couture highlighters, but much more affordable and available in UAE then this is definitely for you 🙌
Not only is it made from mineral-originated products, but 50% of the ingredients are natural pearls. It also contains glittering good particles that help achieve a glowy and tan look.
You can use it so many different ways. Some of which are as follows:
1. Mixing it in your foundation for a poppin' base
2. Mixing with your primer for some glow
3. My personal favourite, just adding to your normal lotion and applying all over your body for something extra!
4. You can also use it as a bronzer/highlighter to emphasize your cheekbones
Being a loose powder, it doesn't clog your pores and gives a very smooth, natural and long-lasting finish. This powder is meant for face and body.
It comes in 3 different shades suitable for all skin types, so that everyone can get that glow 🌟
Anyone who has tried products from this brand yet?