Revenue and Reservation Manager
Duties & Functions we are looking for : * Actively participating and leading revenue strategy development, and attending weekly sales & revenue pipeline meetings.
* Managing STR Reports & Channel Manager (Smart Hotel) system. * Preparing Daily, Weekly, Month-End and Board Meeting reports. * Training, developing and motivating staff in order to achieve maximum REVPAR efficiency. * Monitoring transient, group, wholesaler (B2B) and online (B2C) production to ensure that an optimal mix is maintained. * Conduct regular audits of systems and channels (Synxis, PMS, GDS,
Oxi, CRS, Lanyon as well as Design Hotels interfaces)
* Forecasting short term (weekly) and long term (30, 60 and 90 days)
* Assisting in the development of the Hotels' annual budgets. * Work closely with DOS & DOO to encourage strategic selection of the
right piece of business
* Participating the visits to third party online companies * Responsible from hiring, developing, training and guiding reservation team according to corporate guidelines.
* Day to Day Management of Reservation team in order to make sure that the agreed revenue strategies are properly implemented.
If your are interested send an email to email@example.com
Waking up to the melody of the piano will always be the best way to start the day. Wishing you all a very good morning ☀️
Thank you @hellobrideco and @streetstyleturkey for this elegant picture #thehousetouch