This Superset hits your abs too..
1) Active warmup/pre-pump
- 10 pull-ups
- 20 tricep push-ups (elbows tight by ribs)(4 sets)
2) Mass building superset
- Straight bar curl 10 reps or until failure
- Skull crusher 10 reps or until failure(4 sets)
3) Multi head development
- Using the arm blaster if applicable and an EZ curl bar do 12 wide grip curls to work inner head of Bicep.
- Superset with a standing overhead press using EZ curl bar with wide grip (think of almost doing a skull crusher but standing up. 12 reps
4 sets, vary grip from wide to narrow each time to hit the different heads of biceps and triceps)
4) Dropset blow out
- Rope curl for 12 reps as heavy as you can go, immediate dropset for 8 more reps.
- Overhead rope extension same as above(3 sets)
- Using arm blaster perform heavy static dumbell curls. 4 reps each arm. 4 slow seconds up, 4 slow seconds down, fight going fast!!
- Bench dips with 2 (45) pound plates on lap. Do as many as you can, kick the weight off and go until failure.(3 sets
Started training yesterday basics. Your action has to be faster then your opponents reaction and you reaction faster then there action. The way we achieve this is from repetition. If you do a technique enough it becomes a cellular muscle memory. So you move without thought. #jiujitsu#martialarts#brazilianjiujitsu#fighting
Summer is here and I put in some work for arms with my boy Eddie. Used the arm blaster and weighted dips.
1)- Preachur curl machine 15 reps
- Tricep extension machine 15 reps
- Skull crusher 12 reps, right into close grip bench press 25 reps (heavy)
- EZ bar curl 20 reps using arm blaster
3) Super set
- Dumbell curls using offset grip 15 reps each arm
- Overhead dumbell press 12 reps
4) Tri set
-Heavy hammer curls 8 reps
- Weighted dips 10 reps- failure -Concentration curls 10 reps-failure
-Rope curls 12 reps full range motion, then 6 reps of 3/4 curl from top down, focusing on peak contraction with wrist supination at top #trainlikeahero#dcworld#superman#panthers#24hourfitness