This video is actually from when the Academy was on Carson St. Flash back but here is a nice Chest workout.
1.Warm up 5 to 7 sets 10 reps cable crossover.
2. Incline bench press 6-8 Reps
5 Sets 3rd or 4th set going for 1 rep max.
3. Dumbbell In incline fly 8-12 Reps 5 sets.
4. Dumbell Pullover 6-8 reps 5 sets
5. Barbell decline bench press 5 sets 6-8 reps going for 1 rep max on set 3
6. Weighted dip 6-8 reps 5 Sets
7. Dumbbell decline fly 5 sets 8-12 reps
8. Overhead cable triceps extension superset pushups 7 sets 10 reps.
This Superset hits your abs too..
1) Active warmup/pre-pump
- 10 pull-ups
- 20 tricep push-ups (elbows tight by ribs)(4 sets)
2) Mass building superset
- Straight bar curl 10 reps or until failure
- Skull crusher 10 reps or until failure(4 sets)
3) Multi head development
- Using the arm blaster if applicable and an EZ curl bar do 12 wide grip curls to work inner head of Bicep.
- Superset with a standing overhead press using EZ curl bar with wide grip (think of almost doing a skull crusher but standing up. 12 reps
4 sets, vary grip from wide to narrow each time to hit the different heads of biceps and triceps)
4) Dropset blow out
- Rope curl for 12 reps as heavy as you can go, immediate dropset for 8 more reps.
- Overhead rope extension same as above(3 sets)
- Using arm blaster perform heavy static dumbell curls. 4 reps each arm. 4 slow seconds up, 4 slow seconds down, fight going fast!!
- Bench dips with 2 (45) pound plates on lap. Do as many as you can, kick the weight off and go until failure.(3 sets
Started training yesterday basics. Your action has to be faster then your opponents reaction and you reaction faster then there action. The way we achieve this is from repetition. If you do a technique enough it becomes a cellular muscle memory. So you move without thought. #jiujitsu#martialarts#brazilianjiujitsu#fighting