Start preheating to 425 because this Zesty Chicken Pizza is the best thing that just happened to your Monday night. Recipe below + online 👍
1. Preheat oven to 425
2. Brush crust with olive oil and sprinkle the edge with garlic salt.
3. Pour Schultz’s Gourmet Spicy Original Hot Sauce and spread from the center of the crust to 1” from the edge.
4. Sprinkle a layer of grated Parmesan and Mozzarella cheese.
5. Add cooked chicken breast cubes, andouille sausage and onions.
6. Bake for 12-15 minutes to desired results!
There should be no limit to where you can fire up your grill for an easy & extra tasty bbq!
Get your taste buds ready for some of our favorite camping-friendly grilling recipes! Perfect for your greatest outdoor adventure, Schultz’s Signature Smokehouse Burgers & Whole Smoked Chicken recipes are a must!
Find more easy-to-make recipes through the link in our bio!
The dish we always have to double!
Buffalo Chicken Dip is always a favorite and our party yesterday was no exception. This platter is always the first we find empty with people still scraping the bottom for more. It’s that good!
Sharing the link for the recipe in our bio today!