an online Instagram web viewer
  • sarafaithphotography
    Sara Faith Photography
    @sarafaithphotography

Images by sarafaithphotography

This summer was ๐Ÿ”ฅ like...literally. Oregon was just on fire the whole time ๐Ÿ˜‚
.
.
.
.
.
#wildfires #campfire #oregoncoast #oregonfires #smores #littlebitofsummer #๐Ÿ”ฅ #lit #onfire #summersadness #pnwlife #sunandsand #roastingmarshmallows #camping #squadgoals #oregonsummers #filmphotographer #filmisnotdead #getoutside
Iโ€™ve been so busy all year with commercial work that my model sessions have been slacking ๐Ÿ˜ญ Dying to shoot with this girl and some new models soon ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป // Model: @darby.kathryn .
.
.
.
.
#fallfashion #sportswear #modelsofinstagram #modelbehavior #phoenixor #phoenixoregon #southernoregonlife #southernoregonlocals #gardengirl #coffeeshopvibes #oregongirl #fashionofinstagram #ootd #athleticwear #yogagirls #girlswholift #athleticgirls
Cheers to all of us who kick ass in business 99% of our lives and really live up the other 1% ๐Ÿป This Budโ€™s for you โœŒ๐ŸผHappy Labor Day! ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ .
.
.
.
.
#thisbudsforyou #happylaborday  #kingofbeers #shootingcans #merica #dayoffvibes #countrygirls #actionshot #shotgunbeer #medfordoregon #southernoregon #commercialphotography #mondayfunday #laborday2018 #westcoastvibes #bowandarrow #beerme #beer๐Ÿป
The suite life ๐Ÿ›‹ also, pretty sure this room was designed based on that emoji โฌ†๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‚
.
.
.
.
.
#thesuitelife #beautifulhotels #vancouverbc #beautifulbc #ohcanada #jetsetter #boujee #luxinterior #luxlife #huji #voguedecor #inlovewithinterior #britishcolumbia #canadaeh #layovers #throwbackthursday #tbt #outofthecountry
Shouts out to John...somebody in Canada loves you ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ Adventuring around Vancouver was ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿผ What a beautiful city!
.
.
.
.
.
#vancouverbc #canadaeh #outofthecountry #roadtripping #iloveyou #loveisuniversal #loveisreal #citylove #canadianlife #acrosstheborder #mapleleaves #citygraffiti #huji #summertravels #whosjohn #explorecanada #ohcanada #explorebc #beautifulbc #travelbc #britishcolumbia #beautifulbritishcolumbia
If youโ€™ve never run through a wheat field while listening to country songs, I highly recommend it ๐ŸŒพ P.S. I adore when my polaroids develop with scratches and ink spots โค๏ธ Model: @alexandriahicks_realtor .
.
.
.
.
#wheatfield #summerphotoshoot #countrygirls #adelmanpeonygardens #babiesofinsta #salemoregon #willamettevalley #countrysong #watchthewindblowby #oregongirl #weekendplaydate #polaroidsofinstagram #polaroidlove #instaxwide #instaxwide300 #summercrop #summerharvest
If youโ€™ve never run through a wheat field while listening to country songs, I highly recommend it ๐ŸŒพ P.S. I adore when my polaroids develop with scratches and ink spots โค๏ธ Model: @alexandriahicks_realtor . . . . . #wheatfield  #summerphotoshoot  #countrygirls  #adelmanpeonygardens  #babiesofinsta  #salemoregon  #willamettevalley  #countrysong  #watchthewindblowby  #oregongirl  #weekendplaydate  #polaroidsofinstagram  #polaroidlove  #instaxwide  #instaxwide300  #summercrop  #summerharvest 
โ€œChase your dreams but always know the road that will lead you home againโ€ ๐ŸŒผ // Model: @alexandriahicks_realtor .
.
.
.
.
#polaroidlove #flowerfields #preciousmoments #bestfriendsgoals #salemoregon #mommyandme #myfavoriteyoutuber #vloglife #adelmanspeonygarden #oregongirl #vintagefeel #instaxwide #instaxwide300 #instantfilm #filmisnotdead #toddlertuesday
Put a little color in your life ๐ŸŒˆ BTS of the โ€œShineโ€ campaign for Dutch Bros Coffee. Whatโ€™s your fav color? Comment below! ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿผ
.
.
.
.
.
#dutchbros #dutchlove #shine #photoshopedit #behindthescenes #behindthescenesphotoshoot #goodlighting #ledlights #onsetlife #staylit #hollywoodlife #gearporn #setdetails #filmtools #filmmakerslife #sneakpeek #lightingiskey #lightingiseverything #lightitup #filmgear #filmgeek #toolsofthetrade #productphotography #portlandor #iceicebaby
Put a little color in your life ๐ŸŒˆ BTS of the โ€œShineโ€ campaign for Dutch Bros Coffee. Whatโ€™s your fav color? Comment below! ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿผ . . . . . #dutchbros  #dutchlove  #shine  #photoshopedit  #behindthescenes  #behindthescenesphotoshoot  #goodlighting  #ledlights  #onsetlife  #staylit  #hollywoodlife  #gearporn  #setdetails  #filmtools  #filmmakerslife  #sneakpeek  #lightingiskey  #lightingiseverything  #lightitup  #filmgear  #filmgeek  #toolsofthetrade  #productphotography  #portlandor  #iceicebaby