As promised INTRO PART 2 - My name is Naomi and I'm the quiet background noise that completes PineCo. This is Rhea, my amazing daughter who joined us on a beautiful snowy ❄️ day in February. The snow started falling slowly just as she was born. I swear it was like magic looking out the window with my beautiful fresh little girl cuddled against my chest.
- My husband and I met at 12 and 13 years old and, after a long friendship, married 10 years later. We have a chatty white cat named Jericho 🐾, and in the first few years together moved every 6 months because 'young and spontaneous' 🤷. We have finally 'some what' settled down here in small town Ladysmith close to our families. - I have a BSc in Geography, and love being outside. Rhea is true to her name (Rhea is Greek for Earth 🌎) and seems to find the outdoors a space of peace and freedom too 💚
- Pre little one I managed an amazing two acre hothouse full of delicious peppers🌶️and other veggies🍆🥒🍅. The dream is to one day own our own special piece of land intermixing nature, livestock, and a spacious garden.
- My days are filled with walks to town or along the beach, lots of tea and iced coffee ☕, many baby snuggles (yesterday she officially learned to crawl, hands and knees coordinated and everything🙈), laundry, and all the other fun little things that keep parents on their feet all day, and in the summer, out gardening.
- My weakness is icecream 🍦(I'm pretty sure it can solve anything)
- If I don't have a ball of yarn in hand, I've got watercolours, or a humming sewing machine close by because for me, crafting is life 👍 [•] @briannapagephoto .
#fridayintroductions #meetthemaker #calledtobecreative #consciousliving #consciousfashion #ethicalcloset #teamcozy #workingwithkids #womenwhodo #womenwithambition #ourmakerlife #slowfashion #creativelife #hyggelife #supportlocal #etsyseller #maderesponsibly #mompreneur #momboss #whomademyclothes #slowfashionmovement #merinowool #ethicalknitwear #ethicalfashion #aquietstyle #backtominimal #simplestyle #simplepleasures #ethicalstyle #eth
I N T R O time 😊
I realize that it’s been a LONG time since we took the time to introduce ourselves. So, here it goes, I’ll share a bit about me and Naomi will share a bit about her next week. .
• My name is Rebecca 👋🏼. I tend to be the voice you “hear” behind this page.
• I live with my husband, two kiddos (🧒🏼👧🏼) and our cat 🐈Shiro (he seriously looks like that!) on a beautiful farm in Parksville, on Vancouver Island. • I graduated last year with my B. Ed while pregnant with a 2 year old at home 😬 - it was an intense season!
• I am a stay at home mom/TOC (teacher on call) and knit/design whenever I possibly can.
• This year was a big garden year for us! We moved to the farm last summer, and spent much of the year dreaming about what could be. This spring and summer was spent transforming our yard with flowers and veggies. For some more of that you can checkout (@regatherfamily).
• This year has also been a year focused on conscious buying. I want to have the most positive impact possible on the people and world around me with the choices that I make. I am far from perfect in this area, and certainly have a long way to go, but this is the direction I am working towards. • I love cheese!! And am lucky enough to be married to a cheese maker!! And musician, and super talented, loving, interesting man...
• I like food, cuddling, and kicking serious butt in board games. .
What about you, care to share something random (or not random) about you?
[•] @briannapagephoto .
#fridayintroductions #meetthemaker #calledtobecreative #consciousliving #consciousfashion #ethicalcloset #teamcozy #workingwithkids #womenwhodo #womenwithambition #ourmakerlife #slowfashion #creativelife #hyggelife #supportlocal #etsyseller #maderesponsibly #mompreneur #momboss #whomademyclothes #slowfashionmovement #merinowool #ethicalknitwear #ethicalfashion #aquietstyle #backtominimal #simplestyle #simplepleasures #ethicalstyle #ethicalclothing