THE THING ABOUT CHANGE
In fact, change can be initially frightening but eventually you will feel some refreshment, relieved out of change. Yes, it is true that change can be both risky and painful. We may not always be able to predict precisely the end result of change. So, there is always a risk involved. And taking that risk is what will lead you to something you never thought you can ever do. It can be both bad and good but there is always something new that can be learned from that change.
Change forces us to let go of a known reality in order to embrace a rather unknown reality. It forces us to reorder our perspectives in order to see the same things in new ways. The beauty of change🌿 continues in life but the sad😢side doesn’t last longer. It is like a baby👶 you can see her crying for seconds, but a minute later it starts laughing. That means, pain never last but changes is a must thing in life.
All the above, can be very uncomfortable😵. Besides, failure may be encountered in the process of experimenting with change. But these things should not cause us to abhor change💪💪 SMILE ☺ 😊
The Positiveness of setbacks 📖
1. First, When aspiring to be your own boss, don't do it for money. Do it for freedom and deeply love what you're doing.
2. Second, know that. It is never easy being an entrepreneur. And it will never be. You'll have tons of sleepless nights and lots of unpaid weeks, months even years. Worse enough, statistics shows that 90% of new business venture dies even before they make it to first 1. And out of the remaining 10% only 2% make it to third year.
3. You want success, learn to be Be Patient and NEVER QUIT THE PROCESS. Warren Buffet once said, 'You can't produce a baby in one month by getting nine women pregnant.' you must go through 'the wait phase' and it is real hard. sometimes you will not even understand yourself but DON'T QUIT.
4. In the process, don’t forget that you’re human. It’s okay to have melt down, especially when things are not going your way. So, just don’t unpack and live there. Cry it out and then refocus on where you are headed. DON'T QUIT. Quitting won't speed up the Process.
SELF-AWARENESS is the ability to notice what you're feeling and thinking, and why. Little kids aren't very aware of what they feel; they just act it out in their behavior. That's why you see them having tantrums when they're mad. But adults have the mental ability to be self-aware.
When you get angry, take a moment to notice what you're
feeling and thinking.
SELF-CONTROL is all about thinking before you act.
You need to puts some precious seconds or minutes between feeling a strong emotion and taking an action you'll regret.
Together, SELF-AWARENESS and SELF-CONTROL allows you to have more choice about how to act when you're feeling an intense emotion like anger. If you don't control them today you may end up worsen your good relationship with others.
Nice weekend!! LML_Jr.
#self -confidence #self control #selfawereness#leadershipquotes#saturdayquote#lifegoals#relationshipgoals#angermanagement#angerissues
Tip: “Today, making money is very simple. But making sustainable money while being responsible to the society and improving the world is very difficult.”(Jack Ma. Founder and CEO Alibaba Group)
Always consider registering your business with authorities and acquire a Certificate of Business plus relevant documents in order to avoid future inconveniences.
Things to first consider
1. The Idea.
For every good idea you have, there are hundreds of people out there who have the exact same idea…did someone else already beat you to the punch? A prudent approach is to research your idea from top to bottom looking to see if your idea already exists. If it does, it’s certainly not the end of the world. Simply ask yourself if you can find a unique angle or a different, better approach to the idea.
2. The Plan
Create a business plan. Many people skip right pass this step and end up backtracking. Creating your business plan at the beginning will help guide your vision and direction as you continue along you entrepreneurial journey. Think of your business plan as your blue print…you wouldn’t just start building a house without a plan would you?
3. Who is your circle?
You have to decide where you and your business will be going, how you will be going to get there, and who will be going with you.” Make sure you have trusted people among your business associates. Will you be able to thrive the business alone or do you need employees?
Who is your target market? Before you ccommence business begin by creating a marketing strategy, you will also need to define your target market. By target market we mean ,the specific group of people that your business has created services and products for.
Businesses and the Economy are dynamic.Unexpected things are bound to come up, so do yourself the favor of checking things out before you jump in but be prepared to deviate as needed and go with the flow.