Five things about me:
1. I have always been able to easily float in water and on cloudy days I like to float in the pool and watch the cloud formations.
2. I just spent the morning caring for and rescuing a duck with botulism because of toxic algae bloom. I am irritated by people and companies who use toxic fertilizer and pesticides. Go organic people!
3. I am completely missing the element of Air from my birth chart. Most of the people in my life are Air signs and they all lift me up and help me to breathe😊
4. I love Kombucha and drink about 16 ounces a day. GT’s Pu-Erh Root is my current favorite. It tastes just like root beer so if you are trying to quit soda, its a great alternative.
5. I turn into Negative Nancy after 9pm. I am a total morning person ☀️ #fivethingsaboutme#augustbreak2018#fivethings#swimming#pool#selfie#southflorida#floating#banpesticides#summertime#summer#pisces