an online Instagram web viewer
  • ketohackershop
    Brandon Carter
    @ketohackershop

Images by ketohackershop

KETO AT BJ's RESTAURANT AND BREWERY 
So you're headed to BJ's Restaurant and Brewery but want to order something to keep it keto?
.
This is what you do.
.
ORDER
Bone-In Wings 10pc
750 calories, 57g fat, 50g protein,5g net carbs
Know someone struggling with keto? Send them here.
-
Join my FREE 30 Day Keto Shred Challenge! I'm GIVING AWAY $1000!
-
Link is in bio ➡️ @ketohackershop
-
Or go to ➡️
30DayKetoShred.com
KETO AT BJ's RESTAURANT AND BREWERY  So you're headed to BJ's Restaurant and Brewery but want to order something to keep it keto? . This is what you do. . ORDER Bone-In Wings 10pc 750 calories, 57g fat, 50g protein,5g net carbs Know someone struggling with keto? Send them here. - Join my FREE 30 Day Keto Shred Challenge! I'm GIVING AWAY $1000! - Link is in bio ➡️ @ketohackershop - Or go to ➡️ 30DayKetoShred.com
KETO SUPPLEMENT GUIDE
Are you looking to BUILD rock solid MUSCLE and BURN unwanted FAT with KETO?
.
Here are the BEST supplements to give you that EDGE to achieve your goals faster!
.
PRE WORKOUT
Let's face it, some days you simply don't feel like training. This is where pre workout comes in. It gives you that EXTRA energy and FOCUS to get to the gym and get that workout in. Look for a pre workout with CLINICALLY DOSED and SCIENTIFICALLY BACKED ingredients like Citrulline Malate, Beta Alanine, and Creatine Monohydrate that will help you crush your workouts and BUILD more muscle.
.
BCAA's
So your a KETO Hacker and need some extra fuel before your workout? This is where BCAA's (branch chain amino acids) are your best friend. BCAA's give your body another fuel source during your workout without eating carbs. These BCAA's will also help to preserve your hard earned muscle mass when training on the ketogenic diet. I recommend a BCAA supplement with at least a 3:1:1 or up to a 5:1:1 ratio of BCCA's. This ratio promotes lean muscle building and fat mobilization!
.
KETO COFFEE
When your looking for FAST energy in the morning or a mid afternoon pick me up you need some keto coffee. Black coffee is keto friendly because it has no carbs, but if your looking to make it KETO add a couple pats of butter to your coffee. Now you have the perfect combination of caffeine and fats for quick and sustained energy throughout your day!
.
MCT OIL POWDER
Helps to boost your blood ketone levels and is a superior source of fat! You can use the MCT oil or powder, but powder seems to be easier on individuals stomachs.
.
EXOGENOUS KETONE SUPPLEMENT (BHB)
Contains Beta-hydroxybutrate (BHB) which helps boost ketones, which can help ease your transition into ketosis!
.
ELECTROLYTES
You may be getting "keto flu" symptoms if you aren't getting enough electrolytes. Keto flushes electrolytes so you need to be getting extra! Adding salt to your meals and supplementing magnesium and potassium can be helpful in limiting these effects!
.
LOW CARB FIBER SUPPLEMENT
Keto hackers tend to be low in fiber so supplementing with a fiber supp can help you feel full and stay regular!
FREE KETO ➡️ @ketohackersho
KETO SUPPLEMENT GUIDE Are you looking to BUILD rock solid MUSCLE and BURN unwanted FAT with KETO? . Here are the BEST supplements to give you that EDGE to achieve your goals faster! . PRE WORKOUT Let's face it, some days you simply don't feel like training. This is where pre workout comes in. It gives you that EXTRA energy and FOCUS to get to the gym and get that workout in. Look for a pre workout with CLINICALLY DOSED and SCIENTIFICALLY BACKED ingredients like Citrulline Malate, Beta Alanine, and Creatine Monohydrate that will help you crush your workouts and BUILD more muscle. . BCAA's So your a KETO Hacker and need some extra fuel before your workout? This is where BCAA's (branch chain amino acids) are your best friend. BCAA's give your body another fuel source during your workout without eating carbs. These BCAA's will also help to preserve your hard earned muscle mass when training on the ketogenic diet. I recommend a BCAA supplement with at least a 3:1:1 or up to a 5:1:1 ratio of BCCA's. This ratio promotes lean muscle building and fat mobilization! . KETO COFFEE When your looking for FAST energy in the morning or a mid afternoon pick me up you need some keto coffee. Black coffee is keto friendly because it has no carbs, but if your looking to make it KETO add a couple pats of butter to your coffee. Now you have the perfect combination of caffeine and fats for quick and sustained energy throughout your day! . MCT OIL POWDER Helps to boost your blood ketone levels and is a superior source of fat! You can use the MCT oil or powder, but powder seems to be easier on individuals stomachs. . EXOGENOUS KETONE SUPPLEMENT (BHB) Contains Beta-hydroxybutrate (BHB) which helps boost ketones, which can help ease your transition into ketosis! . ELECTROLYTES You may be getting "keto flu" symptoms if you aren't getting enough electrolytes. Keto flushes electrolytes so you need to be getting extra! Adding salt to your meals and supplementing magnesium and potassium can be helpful in limiting these effects! . LOW CARB FIBER SUPPLEMENT Keto hackers tend to be low in fiber so supplementing with a fiber supp can help you feel full and stay regular! FREE KETO ➡️ @ketohackersho
KETO MOCHA CHEESECAKE BARS
Here is a delicious recipe for a Keto Mocha Cheesecake Bars by @ruledme
.
CALORIES/MACROS
This makes 16 servings of Mocha Cheesecake Bars. Each bar is 232 Calories, 21g Fat, 6g Protein, 3g Net Carbs
.
INGREDIENTS
Brownie Layer:
6 tablespoons unsalted butter
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
3 large eggs
1 cup erythritol
1 ½ cups almond flour
½ tablespoon instant coffee
½ cup Hershey’s Baking Cocoa
½ teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon baking powder
Cream Cheese Layer:
1 pound cream cheese, softened
½ cup erythritol
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 large egg
.
DIRECTIONS
Preheat oven to 350°F, and spray or grease a 8×8-inch baking pan.In a large mixing bowl, mix the wet ingredients of melted unsalted butter and 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract until well combined. Then mix in the 3 large eggs.
In the a small bowl: mix together the dry ingredients of almond flour, instant coffee, baking cocoa, salt, erythritol, and baking powder. Then, whisk the wet ingredients with the dry ingredients. Place ¼ cup of batter aside to use later.
Add the larger portion of batter into the 8x8-inch baking pan. The batter will be thicker than traditional brownie batter.In a mixing bowl: blend the room temperature cream cheese, 1 large egg, 1 teaspoon vanilla extract, and ½ cup erythritol until smooth. Spread on top of the brownie layer.
Using the ¼ cup of brownie batter, mix into the top layer of cream cheese to create a top brownie crust. This layer should be very thin.
Place in the oven to bake for 30-35 minutes at 350°F. When finished, you want the cheesecake bars to be fully cooled when cutting the slices.
-
Join my FREE 30 Day Keto Shred Challenge! I'm GIVING AWAY $1000!
-
Link is in bio ➡️ @ketohackershop
-
Or go to ➡️
30DayKetoShred.com
KETO MOCHA CHEESECAKE BARS Here is a delicious recipe for a Keto Mocha Cheesecake Bars by @ruledme . CALORIES/MACROS This makes 16 servings of Mocha Cheesecake Bars. Each bar is 232 Calories, 21g Fat, 6g Protein, 3g Net Carbs . INGREDIENTS Brownie Layer: 6 tablespoons unsalted butter 2 teaspoons vanilla extract 3 large eggs 1 cup erythritol 1 ½ cups almond flour ½ tablespoon instant coffee ½ cup Hershey’s Baking Cocoa ½ teaspoon salt 1 teaspoon baking powder Cream Cheese Layer: 1 pound cream cheese, softened ½ cup erythritol 1 teaspoon vanilla extract 1 large egg . DIRECTIONS Preheat oven to 350°F, and spray or grease a 8×8-inch baking pan.In a large mixing bowl, mix the wet ingredients of melted unsalted butter and 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract until well combined. Then mix in the 3 large eggs. In the a small bowl: mix together the dry ingredients of almond flour, instant coffee, baking cocoa, salt, erythritol, and baking powder. Then, whisk the wet ingredients with the dry ingredients. Place ¼ cup of batter aside to use later. Add the larger portion of batter into the 8x8-inch baking pan. The batter will be thicker than traditional brownie batter.In a mixing bowl: blend the room temperature cream cheese, 1 large egg, 1 teaspoon vanilla extract, and ½ cup erythritol until smooth. Spread on top of the brownie layer. Using the ¼ cup of brownie batter, mix into the top layer of cream cheese to create a top brownie crust. This layer should be very thin. Place in the oven to bake for 30-35 minutes at 350°F. When finished, you want the cheesecake bars to be fully cooled when cutting the slices. - Join my FREE 30 Day Keto Shred Challenge! I'm GIVING AWAY $1000! - Link is in bio ➡️ @ketohackershop - Or go to ➡️ 30DayKetoShred.com
KETO AT FAMOUS DAVE'S
So you're headed to Famous Dave's but want to order something to keep it keto?
.
This is what you do.
.
ORDER
 St. Louis Half Rack-NAKED 
850 calories, 59g fat, 80g protein, 0g net carbs
.
Know someone struggling with keto? Send them here.
-
Join my FREE 30 Day Keto Shred Challenge! I'm GIVING AWAY $1000!
-
Link is in bio ➡️ @ketohackershop
-
Or go to ➡️
30DayKetoShred.com
KETO AT FAMOUS DAVE'S So you're headed to Famous Dave's but want to order something to keep it keto? . This is what you do. . ORDER  St. Louis Half Rack-NAKED 850 calories, 59g fat, 80g protein, 0g net carbs . Know someone struggling with keto? Send them here. - Join my FREE 30 Day Keto Shred Challenge! I'm GIVING AWAY $1000! - Link is in bio ➡️ @ketohackershop - Or go to ➡️ 30DayKetoShred.com
KETO FATS
So what fats should you be eating with the ketogenic diet?
.
The answer is simple.
.
You should be getting your fats from healthy fat sources like avocados, eggs, butter, fatty meats, and oils like avocado, MCT, olive, and macadamia 80% of the time. These foods are high in micro nutrients and are high in polyunsaturated, monounsaturated, and saturated fats which are great for the ketogenic diet.
.
The other 20% of the time you should be getting your fats from other sources like full fat cheeses, milk, flax seeds, chia seeds, nut butters and nuts. .
The 20% options are great keto fat sources, but should be consumed in moderation becasue of the amount of carbs in these foods can add up quick!
.
Remember the 80/20 Rule the next time you are selecting your keto fats. Opt for the healthy fats 80% of the time and incorporate the other options 20% of the time.
.
COMMON SENSE REMINDER
Should you have 5 tbsp of butter in your coffee every morning? A whole 1lb pack of bacon? Steak every single meal? Probably not! MODERATION and a VARIETY of these different fat sources is your best bet.
.
.
Know someone who is struggling with keto? Send them here.
.
Join my FREE 30 Day Keto Shred Challenge! I'm GIVING AWAY $1000!
-
Link is in bio ➡️ @ketohackershop
-
Or go to ➡️
30DayKetoShred.com
KETO FATS So what fats should you be eating with the ketogenic diet? . The answer is simple. . You should be getting your fats from healthy fat sources like avocados, eggs, butter, fatty meats, and oils like avocado, MCT, olive, and macadamia 80% of the time. These foods are high in micro nutrients and are high in polyunsaturated, monounsaturated, and saturated fats which are great for the ketogenic diet. . The other 20% of the time you should be getting your fats from other sources like full fat cheeses, milk, flax seeds, chia seeds, nut butters and nuts. . The 20% options are great keto fat sources, but should be consumed in moderation becasue of the amount of carbs in these foods can add up quick! . Remember the 80/20 Rule the next time you are selecting your keto fats. Opt for the healthy fats 80% of the time and incorporate the other options 20% of the time. . COMMON SENSE REMINDER Should you have 5 tbsp of butter in your coffee every morning? A whole 1lb pack of bacon? Steak every single meal? Probably not! MODERATION and a VARIETY of these different fat sources is your best bet. . . Know someone who is struggling with keto? Send them here. . Join my FREE 30 Day Keto Shred Challenge! I'm GIVING AWAY $1000! - Link is in bio ➡️ @ketohackershop - Or go to ➡️ 30DayKetoShred.com
KETO COCONUT CREAM PIES
Here is a delicious recipe for a Keto Coconut Cream Pies  by @ruledme
.

CALORIES/MACROS
.
This makes 4 servings of Keto Coconut Cream Pies. Each serving is 584 Calories, 57g Fats, 9g Protein., 7g Net Carbs
.
INGREDIENTS
The Crust
4 tablespoons butter
¼ cup sugar substitute
½ cup almond flour
¼ cup unsweetened coconut flakes
The Custard
1 cup heavy whipping cream
2 large egg yolks
¼ cup coconut flour
½ cup water
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
¼ cup sugar substitute
The Top
2-3 tablespoons unsweetened coconut flakes, toasted
? cup heavy whipping cream
2 tablespoons sugar substitute
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
.
DIRECTIONS
In a pot, melt your butter on medium-low.
Pour in your sugar substitute, stirring often until it has dissolved into the butter.
Mix in your almond flour and coconut flakes until the mixture clumps together easily.
Spoon your crust into the bottom of a ramekin and flatten using a spoon.
Let it cool while you make the custardIn a pot (I used the same pot as the crust), heat up your cream on medium-low.
Separate your eggs and place the yolks into a bowl. It’s time to make the slurry!
Whisk in your coconut flour, followed by the water. You should have a thick, coconut & egg mixture.
Stir in your vanilla to the cream on the stove.
Pour or spoon the slurry into the cream as well.
Using a whisk, stir often until the mixture thickens.
Let it cool for about 5 minutes before spooning the custard into the ramekins on top of the crust.
Let it set it the fridge for at least an hour.
On a small pan, heat up your coconut flakes on low. Stirring often. They will start to toast and are ready when they are a nice golden brown.
In a large bowl, stir together your cream, vanilla and sugar substitute.
Using a hand or stand mixer, beat the cream until it forms stiff peaks.
When ready to serve the custard, spoon the cream on top of the custard and sprinkle the toasted coconut on top.
-
Join my FREE 30 Day Keto Shred Challenge! I'm GIVING AWAY $1000!
-
Link is in bio ➡️ @ketohackershop
-
Or go to ➡️
30DayKetoShred.com
KETO COCONUT CREAM PIES Here is a delicious recipe for a Keto Coconut Cream Pies  by @ruledme . CALORIES/MACROS . This makes 4 servings of Keto Coconut Cream Pies. Each serving is 584 Calories, 57g Fats, 9g Protein., 7g Net Carbs . INGREDIENTS The Crust 4 tablespoons butter ¼ cup sugar substitute ½ cup almond flour ¼ cup unsweetened coconut flakes The Custard 1 cup heavy whipping cream 2 large egg yolks ¼ cup coconut flour ½ cup water 1 teaspoon vanilla extract ¼ cup sugar substitute The Top 2-3 tablespoons unsweetened coconut flakes, toasted ? cup heavy whipping cream 2 tablespoons sugar substitute 1 teaspoon vanilla extract . DIRECTIONS In a pot, melt your butter on medium-low. Pour in your sugar substitute, stirring often until it has dissolved into the butter. Mix in your almond flour and coconut flakes until the mixture clumps together easily. Spoon your crust into the bottom of a ramekin and flatten using a spoon. Let it cool while you make the custardIn a pot (I used the same pot as the crust), heat up your cream on medium-low. Separate your eggs and place the yolks into a bowl. It’s time to make the slurry! Whisk in your coconut flour, followed by the water. You should have a thick, coconut & egg mixture. Stir in your vanilla to the cream on the stove. Pour or spoon the slurry into the cream as well. Using a whisk, stir often until the mixture thickens. Let it cool for about 5 minutes before spooning the custard into the ramekins on top of the crust. Let it set it the fridge for at least an hour. On a small pan, heat up your coconut flakes on low. Stirring often. They will start to toast and are ready when they are a nice golden brown. In a large bowl, stir together your cream, vanilla and sugar substitute. Using a hand or stand mixer, beat the cream until it forms stiff peaks. When ready to serve the custard, spoon the cream on top of the custard and sprinkle the toasted coconut on top. - Join my FREE 30 Day Keto Shred Challenge! I'm GIVING AWAY $1000! - Link is in bio ➡️ @ketohackershop - Or go to ➡️ 30DayKetoShred.com
KETO AT CAPTAIN D's SEAFOOD KITCHEN
So you're headed to Captain D's Seafood Kitchen  but want to order something to keep it keto?
.
This is what you do.
.
ORDER
Blackened Tilapia W/ Broccoli, Green Beans and Without the Breadstick or Rice
300 calories, 10g fat, 39g protein, 4g net carbs
-
Know someone struggling with keto? Send them here.
-
Join my FREE 30 Day Keto Shred Challenge! I'm GIVING AWAY $1000!
-
Link is in bio ➡️ @ketohackershop
-
Or go to ➡️
30DayKetoShred.com
KETO AT CAPTAIN D's SEAFOOD KITCHEN So you're headed to Captain D's Seafood Kitchen  but want to order something to keep it keto? . This is what you do. . ORDER Blackened Tilapia W/ Broccoli, Green Beans and Without the Breadstick or Rice 300 calories, 10g fat, 39g protein, 4g net carbs - Know someone struggling with keto? Send them here. - Join my FREE 30 Day Keto Shred Challenge! I'm GIVING AWAY $1000! - Link is in bio ➡️ @ketohackershop - Or go to ➡️ 30DayKetoShred.com
KETO PROTEINS
So what high protein foods should you be eating with the ketogenic diet?
.
The answer is simple.
.
You should be getting your protein from fatty protein sources like steak, ground beef, bacon, eggs, pork, and lamb 80% of the time.
.
The other 20% of the time you should be getting your protein from fish, chicken, nuts, and cheese.
.
The 20% options are good sources of protein, but can be low in fat which isn't optimal for keto.
.
Nuts and cheese can be high in fats, but relatively low in protein so they aren't the best protein sources.
.
Remember the 80/20 Rule the next time you are selecting your keto protein. Opt for the high fat protein sources 80% of the time and incorporate the other options 20% of the time.
.
Know someone who is struggling with keto? Send them here.
.
Join my FREE 30 Day Keto Shred Challenge! I'm GIVING AWAY $1000!
-
Link is in bio ➡️ @ketohackershop
-
Or go to ➡️
30DayKetoShred.com
KETO PROTEINS So what high protein foods should you be eating with the ketogenic diet? . The answer is simple. . You should be getting your protein from fatty protein sources like steak, ground beef, bacon, eggs, pork, and lamb 80% of the time. . The other 20% of the time you should be getting your protein from fish, chicken, nuts, and cheese. . The 20% options are good sources of protein, but can be low in fat which isn't optimal for keto. . Nuts and cheese can be high in fats, but relatively low in protein so they aren't the best protein sources. . Remember the 80/20 Rule the next time you are selecting your keto protein. Opt for the high fat protein sources 80% of the time and incorporate the other options 20% of the time. . Know someone who is struggling with keto? Send them here. . Join my FREE 30 Day Keto Shred Challenge! I'm GIVING AWAY $1000! - Link is in bio ➡️ @ketohackershop - Or go to ➡️ 30DayKetoShred.com
KETO EGG PLANT AND BACON ALFREDO
Here is a delicious keto recipe from @ruled me for egg plant and bacon alfredo!!
.
CALORIES/MACROS
This makes a total of 6 servings of Eggplant and Bacon Alfredo. Each serving comes out to be 564 Calories, 51g Fats, 6g Net Carbs, and 16g Protein.
.
INGREDIENTS
-1 pound bacon
-1½ pounds eggplant
-1 cup heavy whipping cream
-2 tablespoons butter
-2 cloves garlic, grated
-1 tablespoon white wine
-1 tablespoon lemon juice
-1 cup shredded
-Parmesan cheese

DIRECTIONS
1. Chop up the bacon and fry over medium heat in a large skillet.
2. When the bacon has rendered out and becomes crisp then remove it from the pan and drain on paper towels. Save all of the bacon grease.
3. Peel and julienne the eggplant. Cook it in the bacon grease until it softens. You can use the same pan if it's large enough for all the eggplant.
4. As the eggplant cooks it will soak up all the bacon grease.
5. Create a well in the center then add the 2 tablespoons of butter. 6. Stir all the noodles so that they become coated with the melted butter then mix in the grated garlic.
7. Pour the cup of heavy whipping cream into the pan. Add the white wine and lemon juice then stir together.
8. Add the cup of shredded Parmesan cheese and stir.
9. Mix in about half of the bacon.
10. Serve with the remaining bacon sprinkled on top.
11. Chopped up fresh basil also makes a great garnish.
.
Know someone who is struggling with keto? Send them here.
-
Join my FREE 30 Day Keto Shred Challenge! I'm GIVING AWAY $1000!
-
Link is in bio ➡️ @ketohackershop
-
Or go to ➡️
30DayKetoShred.com
KETO EGG PLANT AND BACON ALFREDO Here is a delicious keto recipe from @ruled me for egg plant and bacon alfredo!! . CALORIES/MACROS This makes a total of 6 servings of Eggplant and Bacon Alfredo. Each serving comes out to be 564 Calories, 51g Fats, 6g Net Carbs, and 16g Protein. . INGREDIENTS -1 pound bacon -1½ pounds eggplant -1 cup heavy whipping cream -2 tablespoons butter -2 cloves garlic, grated -1 tablespoon white wine -1 tablespoon lemon juice -1 cup shredded -Parmesan cheese DIRECTIONS 1. Chop up the bacon and fry over medium heat in a large skillet. 2. When the bacon has rendered out and becomes crisp then remove it from the pan and drain on paper towels. Save all of the bacon grease. 3. Peel and julienne the eggplant. Cook it in the bacon grease until it softens. You can use the same pan if it's large enough for all the eggplant. 4. As the eggplant cooks it will soak up all the bacon grease. 5. Create a well in the center then add the 2 tablespoons of butter. 6. Stir all the noodles so that they become coated with the melted butter then mix in the grated garlic. 7. Pour the cup of heavy whipping cream into the pan. Add the white wine and lemon juice then stir together. 8. Add the cup of shredded Parmesan cheese and stir. 9. Mix in about half of the bacon. 10. Serve with the remaining bacon sprinkled on top. 11. Chopped up fresh basil also makes a great garnish. . Know someone who is struggling with keto? Send them here. - Join my FREE 30 Day Keto Shred Challenge! I'm GIVING AWAY $1000! - Link is in bio ➡️ @ketohackershop - Or go to ➡️ 30DayKetoShred.com
KETO AT STARBUCKS
So you're headed to Starbucks but want to order something to keep it keto?
.
This is what you do.
.
ORDER
Sous Vide Egg Bites: Bacon & Gruyere
310 Calories, 22g Fat, 19g Protein, 9g Total Carbs, 9g Net Carbs
.
To drink you can order a black coffee and add heavy whipping cream, almond, or coconut milk (make sure these are unsweetened, if they carry it). To make it extra keto!
.
Know someone who is struggling with keto? Send them here.
.
Join my FREE 30 Day Keto Shred Challenge! I'm GIVING AWAY $1000!
-
Link is in bio ➡️ @ketohackershop
-
Or go to ➡️
30DayKetoShred.com
KETO AT STARBUCKS So you're headed to Starbucks but want to order something to keep it keto? . This is what you do. . ORDER Sous Vide Egg Bites: Bacon & Gruyere 310 Calories, 22g Fat, 19g Protein, 9g Total Carbs, 9g Net Carbs . To drink you can order a black coffee and add heavy whipping cream, almond, or coconut milk (make sure these are unsweetened, if they carry it). To make it extra keto! . Know someone who is struggling with keto? Send them here. . Join my FREE 30 Day Keto Shred Challenge! I'm GIVING AWAY $1000! - Link is in bio ➡️ @ketohackershop - Or go to ➡️ 30DayKetoShred.com
KETO CARBS
So what carbs should you be eating with the ketogenic diet?
.
The answer is simple.
.
You should be getting your carbs from leafy green vegetables like lettuce, asparagus, brussel sprouts, bok choy, spinach, chard, kale, artichokes, and peppers 80% of the time. These foods are high in fiber and micro nutrients that you need with the ketogenic diet.
.
The other 20% of the time you should be getting your carbs from other moderate carb vegetables like yellow onions, berries, cabbage, cauliflower, and broccoli.
.
The 20% options are great keto carb sources, but should be consumed in moderation becasue of the amount of carbs can sneak up on you if your not careful.
.
Remember the 80/20 Rule the next time you are selecting your keto carbs. Opt for the leafy greens and very low carb sources 80% of the time and incorporate the other options 20% of the time.
.
Know someone who is struggling with keto? Send them here.
.
Join my FREE 30 Day Keto Shred Challenge! I'm GIVING AWAY $1000!
-
Link is in bio ➡️ @ketohackershop
-
Or go to ➡️
30DayKetoShred.com
KETO CARBS So what carbs should you be eating with the ketogenic diet? . The answer is simple. . You should be getting your carbs from leafy green vegetables like lettuce, asparagus, brussel sprouts, bok choy, spinach, chard, kale, artichokes, and peppers 80% of the time. These foods are high in fiber and micro nutrients that you need with the ketogenic diet. . The other 20% of the time you should be getting your carbs from other moderate carb vegetables like yellow onions, berries, cabbage, cauliflower, and broccoli. . The 20% options are great keto carb sources, but should be consumed in moderation becasue of the amount of carbs can sneak up on you if your not careful. . Remember the 80/20 Rule the next time you are selecting your keto carbs. Opt for the leafy greens and very low carb sources 80% of the time and incorporate the other options 20% of the time. . Know someone who is struggling with keto? Send them here. . Join my FREE 30 Day Keto Shred Challenge! I'm GIVING AWAY $1000! - Link is in bio ➡️ @ketohackershop - Or go to ➡️ 30DayKetoShred.com
KETO JALEPENO POPPER PIZZA
Here is a delicious recipe for a Keto Jalepeno Popper Pizza by @ruledme
.
CALORIES/MACROS
This makes 8 servings of Jalepeno Popper Pizza. Each serving is 190 Calories, 15g Fats, 11g Protein, 3g Net Carbs
.
INGREDIENTS
Crust
2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
¾ cups almond flour
½ teaspoon oregano
½ teaspoon paprika
½ teaspoon red chili flakes
½ teaspoon pepper
Toppings
1 tablespoon tomato paste
1/4 cup bacon bits
1/4 cup chopped jalapeno peppers
11 teaspoon cream cheese
½ teaspoon garlic powder
3 tablespoons chopped chives
.
DIRECTIONS
In a microwave-safe bowl, place your mozzarella cheese. Add the oregano, paprika, red chili flakes, and pepper.
Heat the cheese up in the microwave, for approximately one minute, or until it has melted.
Stir your almond flour into the cheese, mixing until a dough has been formed.
Place your dough onto a piece of parchment paper and a pizza tray if you have one. Although, it’s not necessary, it’s just for stabilization when transferring to the oven.
Using your hands, knead the dough together.
Using a rolling pin, roll the dough into a circle shape. Roll the edges of the dough 2 inches towards the center of the pizza to make a crust.
Place a dollop of tomato paste onto the dough, spreading it around with a spoon.
Using a teaspoon, place ½ chunks of cream cheese around the pizza. Top with jalapenos, bacon, chives and garlic powder.
Cook at 350°F for 30-40 minutes.
-
Join my FREE 30 Day Keto Shred Challenge! I'm GIVING AWAY $1000!
-
Link is in bio ➡️ @ketohackershop
-
Or go to ➡️
30DayKetoShred.com
KETO JALEPENO POPPER PIZZA Here is a delicious recipe for a Keto Jalepeno Popper Pizza by @ruledme . CALORIES/MACROS This makes 8 servings of Jalepeno Popper Pizza. Each serving is 190 Calories, 15g Fats, 11g Protein, 3g Net Carbs . INGREDIENTS Crust 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese ¾ cups almond flour ½ teaspoon oregano ½ teaspoon paprika ½ teaspoon red chili flakes ½ teaspoon pepper Toppings 1 tablespoon tomato paste 1/4 cup bacon bits 1/4 cup chopped jalapeno peppers 11 teaspoon cream cheese ½ teaspoon garlic powder 3 tablespoons chopped chives . DIRECTIONS In a microwave-safe bowl, place your mozzarella cheese. Add the oregano, paprika, red chili flakes, and pepper. Heat the cheese up in the microwave, for approximately one minute, or until it has melted. Stir your almond flour into the cheese, mixing until a dough has been formed. Place your dough onto a piece of parchment paper and a pizza tray if you have one. Although, it’s not necessary, it’s just for stabilization when transferring to the oven. Using your hands, knead the dough together. Using a rolling pin, roll the dough into a circle shape. Roll the edges of the dough 2 inches towards the center of the pizza to make a crust. Place a dollop of tomato paste onto the dough, spreading it around with a spoon. Using a teaspoon, place ½ chunks of cream cheese around the pizza. Top with jalapenos, bacon, chives and garlic powder. Cook at 350°F for 30-40 minutes. - Join my FREE 30 Day Keto Shred Challenge! I'm GIVING AWAY $1000! - Link is in bio ➡️ @ketohackershop - Or go to ➡️ 30DayKetoShred.com