an online Instagram web viewer
  • gincando.dk
    GinCanDo
    @gincando.dk

Images by gincando.dk

|Advertisement|
Cork stoppers for wine and spirits are the most famous product of the cork industry, and since Portugal produce approximately half of cork harvested annually worldwide, then usage of cork as a stopper and an eye-catching product characteristic was very obvious choice for the Portuguese Adamus Dry Gin.

The stylish sharp-edged bottles in a square design with the oversized top of cork, it's really something from another aesthetic level, which even the most discerning gin connoisseurs must add to their collection.  Studies have shown, that above 90% of consumers associate a cork stopper with quality and elegance, and we are due to its present actually willing to pay extra for the spirit. Since cork adding value to the gin, then Adamus Dry Gin definitely must be one of the most valued and elegant gin on the marked  according to the gigantic cork top.
The bottle design is stunning, so can the content rewarding this design level....
The gin has a very floral and fruity appearance, that is the result of a search for the best and most special botanicals in Portugal. The 18 carefully selected botanicals including one interesting singularity; the Bairrada's famous grape variety - Baga. The Baga grape  gives the Adamus Dry Gin the delicate and fruity flavour. Beside the grape and some other classic gin botanicals, then the master distiller certainly has explored the floral space by using lavender, honeysuckle and hibiscus. The natural botanicals are individually distilled in the traditional distillation coppers through steam distillation.
In respect of the floral scenery in the gin, a Lamb & Watt Hibiscus tonic water has been used as base in our GT to grow that note from the floral bouquet of interesting notes from the Adamus Dry Gin. Perfect mix for a very floral GT, that is the perfect companion  on a cold December day without any floral wipes outside the window.
.
Thanks @ginput_dk and @adamus.spirits for the round-trip in the amazing landscape of Portugal, tasting all the interesting botanicals that have created your super premium gin, that distinguishes itself by its own uniqueness.
.
.
#gin #gintonic #sponsored #ginlove #ginoclock #gincando #gincoll
|Advertisement| Cork stoppers for wine and spirits are the most famous product of the cork industry, and since Portugal produce approximately half of cork harvested annually worldwide, then usage of cork as a stopper and an eye-catching product characteristic was very obvious choice for the Portuguese Adamus Dry Gin. The stylish sharp-edged bottles in a square design with the oversized top of cork, it's really something from another aesthetic level, which even the most discerning gin connoisseurs must add to their collection. Studies have shown, that above 90% of consumers associate a cork stopper with quality and elegance, and we are due to its present actually willing to pay extra for the spirit. Since cork adding value to the gin, then Adamus Dry Gin definitely must be one of the most valued and elegant gin on the marked according to the gigantic cork top. The bottle design is stunning, so can the content rewarding this design level.... The gin has a very floral and fruity appearance, that is the result of a search for the best and most special botanicals in Portugal. The 18 carefully selected botanicals including one interesting singularity; the Bairrada's famous grape variety - Baga. The Baga grape gives the Adamus Dry Gin the delicate and fruity flavour. Beside the grape and some other classic gin botanicals, then the master distiller certainly has explored the floral space by using lavender, honeysuckle and hibiscus. The natural botanicals are individually distilled in the traditional distillation coppers through steam distillation. In respect of the floral scenery in the gin, a Lamb & Watt Hibiscus tonic water has been used as base in our GT to grow that note from the floral bouquet of interesting notes from the Adamus Dry Gin. Perfect mix for a very floral GT, that is the perfect companion on a cold December day without any floral wipes outside the window. . Thanks @ginput_dk and @adamus.spirits for the round-trip in the amazing landscape of Portugal, tasting all the interesting botanicals that have created your super premium gin, that distinguishes itself by its own uniqueness. . . #gin  #gintonic  #sponsored  #ginlove  #ginoclock  #gincando  #gincoll
|Advertisement|
The polar bear is a hypercarnivorous bear whose native range lies largely within the Arctic Circle, encompassing the Arctic Ocean, its surrounding seas and surrounding land masses. As well as the lion is the king of the savannah , then the polar bear is the king of the Arctic. The predator of them all, that sit at the top of the food chain in the biologically rich Arctic, is feared by all animals on land as well as the sea, even human being must have a appropriate respect for this pretentious animal.
.
The brand new Polar Bear gin from @nordiskbraenderi is a tribute to the majestic animal and the Arctic area that the master distiller Anders Bilgram, actually love more than gin. An area that is severely exposed by the climate changed, and when the ice melting - the natural natives for the polar bear are disappearing.

The gin is distilled with fine herbs from where the polar bear lives; Greenlandic fireweed, crowberries and angelica, that in combination with some classic gin botanical makes the gin unusual, but still with the characteristic Bilgram-twist.
A connoisseur gin requires a connoisseurs tonic water. This versatile Connoisseur tonic water from Fentimans has been specially created with a clean and balanced taste. The delicate flavor profile enhances and amplifies the beautiful botanicals of the gin, letting our polar bear be the hero of the GT.

Thanks Nordisk Brænderi for one more time taking us to the amazing Artic area -this time with your polar bear as a splendid  tour guide. We really appreciate the possibility to taste the polar bear in its ‘native’. .
.
#gin #gintonic #sponsored #ginlove #ginoclock #gincando #gincollection #gincocktails #gin2u #gin4me #danishgin # nordiskbraenderi #Arctic #polarbear #polarbeargin #climatechange #ginbecausewelikeit #ginstagram #ginfluenzer  #britishtonic #fentimans @fentimansdk @fentimansltd
|Advertisement| The polar bear is a hypercarnivorous bear whose native range lies largely within the Arctic Circle, encompassing the Arctic Ocean, its surrounding seas and surrounding land masses. As well as the lion is the king of the savannah , then the polar bear is the king of the Arctic. The predator of them all, that sit at the top of the food chain in the biologically rich Arctic, is feared by all animals on land as well as the sea, even human being must have a appropriate respect for this pretentious animal. . The brand new Polar Bear gin from @nordiskbraenderi is a tribute to the majestic animal and the Arctic area that the master distiller Anders Bilgram, actually love more than gin. An area that is severely exposed by the climate changed, and when the ice melting - the natural natives for the polar bear are disappearing. The gin is distilled with fine herbs from where the polar bear lives; Greenlandic fireweed, crowberries and angelica, that in combination with some classic gin botanical makes the gin unusual, but still with the characteristic Bilgram-twist. A connoisseur gin requires a connoisseurs tonic water. This versatile Connoisseur tonic water from Fentimans has been specially created with a clean and balanced taste. The delicate flavor profile enhances and amplifies the beautiful botanicals of the gin, letting our polar bear be the hero of the GT. Thanks Nordisk Brænderi for one more time taking us to the amazing Artic area -this time with your polar bear as a splendid tour guide. We really appreciate the possibility to taste the polar bear in its ‘native’. . . #gin  #gintonic  #sponsored  #ginlove  #ginoclock  #gincando  #gincollection  #gincocktails  #gin2u  #gin4me  #danishgin  # nordiskbraenderi #Arctic  #polarbear  #polarbeargin  #climatechange  #ginbecausewelikeit  #ginstagram  #ginfluenzer  #britishtonic  #fentimans  @fentimansdk @fentimansltd
|Advertisement|
Sønderborg Castle, that´s  adorned by a hand drawing on the front label of the Als Gin - is a story within the Danish history. The Castle, in its scenic setting close to the seaward approach to Sønderborg, holds more than 800 years dramatic history.
If the walls could talk, then you could hear interesting stories from royal weddings, the Danish King Christian II's imprisonment in the 16th Century, wounded soldiers during the Schleswig Wars and perhaps some terrifying stories from the prisoners on the Castle during the two World Wars.
.
Hopefully, within a few years the walls also can tell great stories about a London Dry Gin from the city with an huge success. The guys behind these coming gin stories have spent a year finding the right recipe and taste. The gin is 110% organic, using classic gin botanicals as coriander, fennel and anise with modern twist of the 'novel' gin botanical; sea buckthorn.
The anise beautifully directs the taste symphony as the composer of the gin note orchestra, with its characteristic liquorice flavour. We´re highlighting this delicious anise note, by mixing the Als Gin with the new Pink Rhubarb Tonic Water, that just have been added to Fentimans mixer portfolie. The tonic adding a unique and refreshing dimension to this marvelous Als Gin from @sonderborgdistillery, and working perfect together with the liquorice note.
.
Thanks Sønderborg Distillery for letting us into your Gin Castle, hopefully you will send us an invitation when the walls start telling stories about your fantastic gins. .
.
.
#gin #gintonic #sponsored #ginlove #ginoclock #gincando #gincollection #gincocktails #gin2u #gin4me #danishgin #dybbøl #Als #sonderborg #Alsgin #sonderborgdistillery #ginbecausewelikeit #ginstagram #ginfluenzer  #britishtonic #fentimans @fentimansdk @fentimansltdecuador
|Advertisement| Sønderborg Castle, that´s adorned by a hand drawing on the front label of the Als Gin - is a story within the Danish history. The Castle, in its scenic setting close to the seaward approach to Sønderborg, holds more than 800 years dramatic history. If the walls could talk, then you could hear interesting stories from royal weddings, the Danish King Christian II's imprisonment in the 16th Century, wounded soldiers during the Schleswig Wars and perhaps some terrifying stories from the prisoners on the Castle during the two World Wars. . Hopefully, within a few years the walls also can tell great stories about a London Dry Gin from the city with an huge success. The guys behind these coming gin stories have spent a year finding the right recipe and taste. The gin is 110% organic, using classic gin botanicals as coriander, fennel and anise with modern twist of the 'novel' gin botanical; sea buckthorn. The anise beautifully directs the taste symphony as the composer of the gin note orchestra, with its characteristic liquorice flavour. We´re highlighting this delicious anise note, by mixing the Als Gin with the new Pink Rhubarb Tonic Water, that just have been added to Fentimans mixer portfolie. The tonic adding a unique and refreshing dimension to this marvelous Als Gin from @sonderborgdistillery, and working perfect together with the liquorice note. . Thanks Sønderborg Distillery for letting us into your Gin Castle, hopefully you will send us an invitation when the walls start telling stories about your fantastic gins. . . . #gin  #gintonic  #sponsored  #ginlove  #ginoclock  #gincando  #gincollection  #gincocktails  #gin2u  #gin4me  #danishgin  #dybbøl  #Als  #sonderborg  #Alsgin  #sonderborgdistillery  #ginbecausewelikeit  #ginstagram  #ginfluenzer  #britishtonic  #fentimans  @fentimansdk @fentimansltdecuador
|Advertisement|
Dybbøl is an open wound on the Danish self-understanding, a symbol of a nation’s fall as a respected allied to an insignificant second-rated nation. Denmark´s equivalent to Napoleon Bonaparte´s Waterloo.
On the morning of 18 April 1864 at Dybbøl, the Prussians troops moved into their positions at 2:00am, twelve hours later the last Danish resistance collapsed.
Even thought, wars seldom have a winner, then  the battle of Dybbøl was immediately our latest military loss, where Denmark over night was defeated, and was forced to turn 1/3 of Kingdom into a Prussian domination . In 1920 after World War I, then the northern part of Schleswig returned to Danish rule. But actually we´re still missing rest of Schleswig-Holstein and Lauenburg - so perhaps it´s time for a rematch in  Dybbøl.
.
Dybbøl is tonight armed with Gin; Dybbøl Gin. A handcrafted double-distilled firework of a gin, that clearly doesn´t make any space for dirty tricks from the opponent - and give the gin a smooth first impression. It has an excellent basis juniper gunpowder, and have some bayonet-sharpness from anis(??), that combination with the fruity freshness from the sea buckthorn- gives the nation some self-righteous after 154years in shame.
.
Tonight we´re honouring the red and white colours from our flag, by using the @sonderborgdistillery recommended Fever-tree Aromatic tonic, garnish with some sea buckthorn berries. However, we´re sure that this gin can conquer the most tonics on the battlefield with its large volume.
Thanks Sønderborg Distillery for sending us this signal post, that Dybbøl Gin now is ready for a well-deserved Victory march for sharing the secret weapon of Als with rest of the World. .
.
#gin #gintonic #sponsored #ginlove #ginoclock #gincando #gincollection #gincocktails #gin2u #gin4me #danishgin #dybbøl #dybbølgin #sonderborgdistillery #ginbecausewelikeit #ginstagram #ginfluenzer  #britishtonic #fevertree @fevertreedk @fevertreemixers
|Advertisement| Dybbøl is an open wound on the Danish self-understanding, a symbol of a nation’s fall as a respected allied to an insignificant second-rated nation. Denmark´s equivalent to Napoleon Bonaparte´s Waterloo. On the morning of 18 April 1864 at Dybbøl, the Prussians troops moved into their positions at 2:00am, twelve hours later the last Danish resistance collapsed. Even thought, wars seldom have a winner, then the battle of Dybbøl was immediately our latest military loss, where Denmark over night was defeated, and was forced to turn 1/3 of Kingdom into a Prussian domination . In 1920 after World War I, then the northern part of Schleswig returned to Danish rule. But actually we´re still missing rest of Schleswig-Holstein and Lauenburg - so perhaps it´s time for a rematch in Dybbøl. . Dybbøl is tonight armed with Gin; Dybbøl Gin. A handcrafted double-distilled firework of a gin, that clearly doesn´t make any space for dirty tricks from the opponent - and give the gin a smooth first impression. It has an excellent basis juniper gunpowder, and have some bayonet-sharpness from anis(??), that combination with the fruity freshness from the sea buckthorn- gives the nation some self-righteous after 154years in shame. . Tonight we´re honouring the red and white colours from our flag, by using the @sonderborgdistillery recommended Fever-tree Aromatic tonic, garnish with some sea buckthorn berries. However, we´re sure that this gin can conquer the most tonics on the battlefield with its large volume. Thanks Sønderborg Distillery for sending us this signal post, that Dybbøl Gin now is ready for a well-deserved Victory march for sharing the secret weapon of Als with rest of the World. . . #gin  #gintonic  #sponsored  #ginlove  #ginoclock  #gincando  #gincollection  #gincocktails  #gin2u  #gin4me  #danishgin  #dybbøl  #dybbølgin  #sonderborgdistillery  #ginbecausewelikeit  #ginstagram  #ginfluenzer  #britishtonic  #fevertree  @fevertreedk @fevertreemixers
|Advertisement|
It was so beautiful out on the country, it was summer- the oats were green, the wheat fields were golden, but among the golden wheat straws a cobalt flower was growing vigorously through the corn crops, patching the countryside as the blue ocean around a subtropical island. The blue colored oasis, a flash of cobalt blue that caught your eye from far off down the road. Everybody who passed would stop to stare at its unfussy beauty and very blue blue - the view was loved by all…….. except from the famers, that over-used herbicides to reduce this ‘weed’. This was actually the the beginning of the end for the wild Cornflower, that started to disappear and today are very rare in the wild.
.
The last couple of years, the cornflower have had its revival, and  has been quite popular as an edible decoration in the gourmet kitchen. The flowers have a slightly spicy flavor that reminds of cloves and peppers, which very elegant is transferred to the Cornflower Dry Gin in a very unique and loveable manner. The Cornflower notes interact excellent with the used classic gin botanicals, and not at least with the more distinctive ingredients as lemon grass and mace.
.
The Organic Cornflower Dry Gin can easily handle some fresh Swiss mountain spring. The premium tonic water with a wonderful rosemary note, supporting the ingredient list of Cornflower Dry gin excellent - and creating an appetizing GT for our Friday night.
.
Yes, it was indeed lovely out there in the country. Thanks @mandala_organic for sharing this beautiful bouquet of Cornflowers with us.
.
.
#gin #gintonic #sponsored #ginlove #ginoclock #gincando #gincollection #gincocktails #gin2u #gin4me #danishgin #cornflower #cornflowergin #mandalaorganic #ginbecausewelikeit #ginstagram #ginfluenzer  #swisstonic #swissmountainspring @swissmountainspring
|Advertisement| It was so beautiful out on the country, it was summer- the oats were green, the wheat fields were golden, but among the golden wheat straws a cobalt flower was growing vigorously through the corn crops, patching the countryside as the blue ocean around a subtropical island. The blue colored oasis, a flash of cobalt blue that caught your eye from far off down the road. Everybody who passed would stop to stare at its unfussy beauty and very blue blue - the view was loved by all…….. except from the famers, that over-used herbicides to reduce this ‘weed’. This was actually the the beginning of the end for the wild Cornflower, that started to disappear and today are very rare in the wild. . The last couple of years, the cornflower have had its revival, and has been quite popular as an edible decoration in the gourmet kitchen. The flowers have a slightly spicy flavor that reminds of cloves and peppers, which very elegant is transferred to the Cornflower Dry Gin in a very unique and loveable manner. The Cornflower notes interact excellent with the used classic gin botanicals, and not at least with the more distinctive ingredients as lemon grass and mace. . The Organic Cornflower Dry Gin can easily handle some fresh Swiss mountain spring. The premium tonic water with a wonderful rosemary note, supporting the ingredient list of Cornflower Dry gin excellent - and creating an appetizing GT for our Friday night. . Yes, it was indeed lovely out there in the country. Thanks @mandala_organic for sharing this beautiful bouquet of Cornflowers with us. . . #gin  #gintonic  #sponsored  #ginlove  #ginoclock  #gincando  #gincollection  #gincocktails  #gin2u  #gin4me  #danishgin  #cornflower  #cornflowergin  #mandalaorganic  #ginbecausewelikeit  #ginstagram  #ginfluenzer  #swisstonic  #swissmountainspring  @swissmountainspring
|Advertisement|
For the last couple of days, a gorgeous woman has spread across a chaise lounge in our darkened living room.  How do you overcome the temptation to look at her? Slavery to looking at her was just that – a seemingly unstoppable giant blocking the path of correct behavior. This lewd barrier of impurity causes you to stray far from this path.
Admitting, it wasn't possible to resist this impure temptations, and live the clean and sober life with this woman laying in our living room. On the third day, my moral compass was broken, and I had to take her into my arms. After some fumbling in the dark with the ……bottle, then the gin finally was open for the very first taste.
.
Jack Vettriano Gin unite  arte and gin. The gin inside this beautiful bottle, decorated by Britain's best selling artist,  is a limited batch production of an award-winning gin.  Every bottle is hand-poured, labelled, corked and sealed in Jack's home district of Fife, Scotland.  Whilst the spirit is distilled in the oldest working copper still in the UK.
This classic and traditional London Dry gin call for some counteraction from the tonic, so we have chosen a Portuguese sweet tonic with a touch of Rosa Peppers. .

Certainly a very pleasant acquaintance with this beautiful gin. Thanks @jackvettrianogin for your generous serving of this double masterpiece, that both offering art lovers and gin drinkers a chance to add something truly unique to their collection!
.
.
#gin #gintonic #sponsored #ginlove #ginoclock #gincando #gincollection #gincocktails #gin2u #gin4me #britishgin #ginbecausewelikeit #ginstagram #ginfluenzer #jackvettariano #jackvettrianogin #portuguesetonic #commercialspirits
|Advertisement| For the last couple of days, a gorgeous woman has spread across a chaise lounge in our darkened living room. How do you overcome the temptation to look at her? Slavery to looking at her was just that – a seemingly unstoppable giant blocking the path of correct behavior. This lewd barrier of impurity causes you to stray far from this path. Admitting, it wasn't possible to resist this impure temptations, and live the clean and sober life with this woman laying in our living room. On the third day, my moral compass was broken, and I had to take her into my arms. After some fumbling in the dark with the ……bottle, then the gin finally was open for the very first taste. . Jack Vettriano Gin unite arte and gin. The gin inside this beautiful bottle, decorated by Britain's best selling artist, is a limited batch production of an award-winning gin. Every bottle is hand-poured, labelled, corked and sealed in Jack's home district of Fife, Scotland. Whilst the spirit is distilled in the oldest working copper still in the UK. This classic and traditional London Dry gin call for some counteraction from the tonic, so we have chosen a Portuguese sweet tonic with a touch of Rosa Peppers. . Certainly a very pleasant acquaintance with this beautiful gin. Thanks @jackvettrianogin for your generous serving of this double masterpiece, that both offering art lovers and gin drinkers a chance to add something truly unique to their collection! . . #gin  #gintonic  #sponsored  #ginlove  #ginoclock  #gincando  #gincollection  #gincocktails  #gin2u  #gin4me  #britishgin  #ginbecausewelikeit  #ginstagram  #ginfluenzer  #jackvettariano  #jackvettrianogin  #portuguesetonic  #commercialspirits
|Advertisement|
Love at first sight. The idea is wonderfully romantic: A gin connoisseur see a gin bottle 'across a crowded Instagram room', there's an instant attraction, an electric spark, and suddenly they're standing in front of each others. They've found their match and never looking back. In a world where gin blogging often requires a lot of work — work that comes with disappointment, rejection, and uncertainty — falling in love at first sight has strong appeal.
I admit, I was in gin love all ready before 'The Delicious Huckleberry Gin' was served in my glass for the very first time. The label is amazing, you just keep on smilin' when you're looking at the Huckleberry label, that radiates joy of life…….but we all know, and piously recite, the cliché that one should not judge a book by its cover - so Mr. Huckleberry please serve the first glass.
.
Huckleberry Gin is distilled in a copper pot with much love and tranquil from 22 botanicals. Lovingly and accurately the aromatic huckleberries (blueberries) intermingle together with typical botanicals like juniper berries, coriander, lavender and angelica. To make the gin a little more fruity, then lemon peel, elder- and valuable hop blossoms, peppermint and raspberries are also added in the distilling process. The result is a wonderfully soft gin, and can't get enough of huckleberries, you shouldn't miss this special gin!
.
The powerful note from the Huckleberries does not requires any disturbance of supplementary expression from the tonic, so Nørdic Mist Original Tonic Water  could be an excellent suggestion for the perfect mixer to your GT. The tonic is mild flavoured with slightly bitter- and sweetness which make it a good candidate to this fruity gin.
Most likely the finest gin in town, at least in our town. Thanks @thehuckleberrygin for a generous serving of your amazing gin, definitely love at first…. hiccup!
.
.
#gin #gintonic #sponsored #ginlove #ginoclock #gincando #gincollection #gincocktails #gin2u #gin4me #germangin #ginbecausewelikeit #ginstagram #ginfluenzer #nørdicmist #huckleberry #thehuckleberrygin
|Advertisement| Love at first sight. The idea is wonderfully romantic: A gin connoisseur see a gin bottle 'across a crowded Instagram room', there's an instant attraction, an electric spark, and suddenly they're standing in front of each others. They've found their match and never looking back. In a world where gin blogging often requires a lot of work — work that comes with disappointment, rejection, and uncertainty — falling in love at first sight has strong appeal. I admit, I was in gin love all ready before 'The Delicious Huckleberry Gin' was served in my glass for the very first time. The label is amazing, you just keep on smilin' when you're looking at the Huckleberry label, that radiates joy of life…….but we all know, and piously recite, the cliché that one should not judge a book by its cover - so Mr. Huckleberry please serve the first glass. . Huckleberry Gin is distilled in a copper pot with much love and tranquil from 22 botanicals. Lovingly and accurately the aromatic huckleberries (blueberries) intermingle together with typical botanicals like juniper berries, coriander, lavender and angelica. To make the gin a little more fruity, then lemon peel, elder- and valuable hop blossoms, peppermint and raspberries are also added in the distilling process. The result is a wonderfully soft gin, and can't get enough of huckleberries, you shouldn't miss this special gin! . The powerful note from the Huckleberries does not requires any disturbance of supplementary expression from the tonic, so Nørdic Mist Original Tonic Water could be an excellent suggestion for the perfect mixer to your GT. The tonic is mild flavoured with slightly bitter- and sweetness which make it a good candidate to this fruity gin. Most likely the finest gin in town, at least in our town. Thanks @thehuckleberrygin for a generous serving of your amazing gin, definitely love at first…. hiccup! . . #gin  #gintonic  #sponsored  #ginlove  #ginoclock  #gincando  #gincollection  #gincocktails  #gin2u  #gin4me  #germangin  #ginbecausewelikeit  #ginstagram  #ginfluenzer  #nørdicmist  #huckleberry  #thehuckleberrygin
NEW Cocktail recipe
The dark autumn weather invites to an indoor activity, so we have chosen to spend some hours in in our GinCanDo-lab. The mixed 'Royal Ginness' gives us the light and summerness, that we definitely miss this time at the year.
.
Ingredients:
5cl  Schackenborg Dry Gin
5cl GinCanDo Strawberry paste
1,25cl fresh pressed organic lime juice
1,25cl elderflower 'syrup'
5cl Goldberg Tonic Water
Pour all ingredients in a cocktail shaker with plenty of ice and a twig of Rosemary. Shake well, strain the drink into a Burgundy glass. Add plenty of ice cubes and some lime wheels as garnish.
.
GinCanDo Strawberry paste
250g organic Strawberries
½ tablespoon of Cane sucker
1 vanilla bean
Initiate blend the strawberries into a paste. Boil the strawberry paste together with rest of the ingredients in a small saucepan over low-medium heat for a ½ minute. Take off the saucepan and let cool completely. .
.

#gin #gintonic #ginlove #ginoclock #gincando #gincollection #gincocktails #gin2u #gin4me #ginbecausewelikeit #ginstagram #ginfluenzer  #schackenborggin #de5gaarde #danskgin #danishgin #Goldbergtonic #gingal #germantonic #madeindenmark #gincocktail @de5gaarde @nordicginhouse
[...]
5️⃣0️⃣0️⃣0️⃣🙏🏻
These two cultic German gins kick-started our obsession for gin, why it´s appropriate to celebrate this milestone of our Instagram adventure together with the little cute Monkey 47 and the strongest  Elephant gin in the world.
Today, at 18:04 then we had the honor to reach 5000 followers, thank you very much to all our appreciated Instagram friends from all over the world.
Passions are no fun unless You share it with everyone, so from the bottom of our tallest gin bottle, thank you for sharing this gin passion with us.
.
.
#gin #gintonic #ginlove #ginoclock #gincando #gincollection #gincocktails #gin2u #gin4me #germangin #ginbecausewelikeit #ginstagram #ginfluenzer #ginclub #monkey47 #monkey47gin #elephant #elephantgin @monkey47_dry_gin @elephantgin #erasmusbondclassictonic
. 5️⃣0️⃣0️⃣0️⃣🙏🏻 These two cultic German gins kick-started our obsession for gin, why it´s appropriate to celebrate this milestone of our Instagram adventure together with the little cute Monkey 47 and the strongest Elephant gin in the world. Today, at 18:04 then we had the honor to reach 5000 followers, thank you very much to all our appreciated Instagram friends from all over the world. Passions are no fun unless You share it with everyone, so from the bottom of our tallest gin bottle, thank you for sharing this gin passion with us. . . #gin  #gintonic  #ginlove  #ginoclock  #gincando  #gincollection  #gincocktails  #gin2u  #gin4me  #germangin  #ginbecausewelikeit  #ginstagram  #ginfluenzer  #ginclub  #monkey47  #monkey47gin  #elephant  #elephantgin  @monkey47_dry_gin @elephantgin #erasmusbondclassictonic
.
Handing out candy all night to monsters, ghosts 👻 and other spooky creatures , we needed a bloody Gincandytonic.
.
Happy spooky Halloween 🎃
.
.
#gin #gintonic #ginlove #ginoclock #gincando #gincollection #gincocktails #gin2u #gin4me #harahorn #ginbecausewelikeit #ginstagram #ginfluenzer  #gingal #ginlife #halloween #originaltonic #originaltonicwater #originalcherrytonicwater @zuidamdistillers
.
Far up in Norway, there lived three creatures
Daddy-horn and Mamma-horn
and little Harahorn.
"Boo," said the Daddy-horn
"Boo," said Mamma-horn,
but Harahorn small
just wanted some of the gin alcohol
.
.
#gin #gintonic #ginlove #ginoclock #gincando #gincollection #gincocktails #gin2u #gin4me #Norwegiangin #harahorn #harahorngin #ginbecausewelikeit #ginstagram #ginfluenzer  #ohdeertonic #detnorskebrenneri #grimstad #gingal #ginlife @harahorngin #norskgin
. Far up in Norway, there lived three creatures Daddy-horn and Mamma-horn and little Harahorn. "Boo," said the Daddy-horn "Boo," said Mamma-horn, but Harahorn small just wanted some of the gin alcohol . . #gin  #gintonic  #ginlove  #ginoclock  #gincando  #gincollection  #gincocktails  #gin2u  #gin4me  #Norwegiangin  #harahorn  #harahorngin  #ginbecausewelikeit  #ginstagram  #ginfluenzer  #ohdeertonic  #detnorskebrenneri  #grimstad  #gingal  #ginlife  @harahorngin #norskgin
|Advertisement|
10 Downing Street, 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue, 221B Baker Street are all famous addresses, that you properly already know. If you're a gin nerd then you definitely have to add 801 'Gin' Street to your back catalog of important addresses in your internal navigation system.
.
According to the legend, then this gin street for centuries has harbored historic pubs to famous writers - but very few know,  that the Victorian door with the number 801 hides the secret of the alchemist who once placed the original dry gin on the map.
.
801 Gin St. is loyal to this original recipe that has its origin from this exact address, and it`s the only gin in the world that preserves the nuances and aromas of this centenary recipe. The base alcohol is created on maize corn, rye and barley. Afterward, the juniper is macerated in this alcohol, and finally distilled. The gin has a delicious classic gin taste with a heavy juniper note, but still smooth and aromatic exactly as a super premium classic gin should be.
You can guide this classic dry gin in almost any GT-direction that you like, by using your personal favorite tonic. We have chosen the well-balanced tonic from Gents, that has a light touch of sweetness and notes from the Sicilian lemons, that suits this classic gin perfectly for a luscious GT.
.
Thanks @801GinSt for inviting us on the historic tasting, we already looking forward to the next invitation if you guys find another historical recipe, that you want to share with the world. .
.
#gin #gintonic #sponsored #ginlove #ginoclock #gincando #gincollection #gincocktails #gin2u #gin4me #spanishgin #801ginst #ginbecausewelikeit #ginstagram #ginfluenzer  #swisstonic #ginclub #gentsswissroots @gents_swiss_roots
|Advertisement| 10 Downing Street, 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue, 221B Baker Street are all famous addresses, that you properly already know. If you're a gin nerd then you definitely have to add 801 'Gin' Street to your back catalog of important addresses in your internal navigation system. . According to the legend, then this gin street for centuries has harbored historic pubs to famous writers - but very few know, that the Victorian door with the number 801 hides the secret of the alchemist who once placed the original dry gin on the map. . 801 Gin St. is loyal to this original recipe that has its origin from this exact address, and it`s the only gin in the world that preserves the nuances and aromas of this centenary recipe. The base alcohol is created on maize corn, rye and barley. Afterward, the juniper is macerated in this alcohol, and finally distilled. The gin has a delicious classic gin taste with a heavy juniper note, but still smooth and aromatic exactly as a super premium classic gin should be. You can guide this classic dry gin in almost any GT-direction that you like, by using your personal favorite tonic. We have chosen the well-balanced tonic from Gents, that has a light touch of sweetness and notes from the Sicilian lemons, that suits this classic gin perfectly for a luscious GT. . Thanks @801GinSt for inviting us on the historic tasting, we already looking forward to the next invitation if you guys find another historical recipe, that you want to share with the world. . . #gin  #gintonic  #sponsored  #ginlove  #ginoclock  #gincando  #gincollection  #gincocktails  #gin2u  #gin4me  #spanishgin  #801ginst  #ginbecausewelikeit  #ginstagram  #ginfluenzer  #swisstonic  #ginclub  #gentsswissroots  @gents_swiss_roots
.
This week ‘Denmark’ is collecting money for cancer research, under the campaign name @knaekcancer.
.
This is our version of the cancer campaign logo, and if you also make your own cancer flower with the #knækcancerblomst tag - then will @boozt.com gives 20kr ‘for your flower’ to cancer research. Please hurry up.
.
#knækcancer #knækcancerblomst #knækcancer2018 #gin #gincollection #ginclub #gintonic
.
After a great night, then we’re finally ready for today’s Gin o’clock time. ......and what an excellent choice if you ask ... .
.
.

#gintonic  #ginlove #ginoclock #gincando #gincollection #gincocktails #gin2u #gin4me #Irishgin #ginbecausewelikeit #ginstagram #ginfluenzer  #hartridgestonic #britishtonic #boatyarddoulegin @sprit_co #gin #tonic #boatyardgin @boatyarddistillery #kähler #kahler
|Advertisement|
Last tonic in our Arctic tonic trilogy is the 'Smoked Birch'.
.
Birch leaf gives the tonic a slightly smoky side note, why the tonic immediately when arriving on our doorstep started screaming HAVN, HAVN, HAVN.
HAVN CPH is also including notes of the smoked birch, why this GT recipe properly will repulse many, since the smokiness put its strong impression on the taste repertoire of this cocktail. The GinCanDo members were definitely divided in a pros and cons populations - nothing in between.
Following, the tonic is tested with other gins, that resulting in GT-cocktails, that absolutely will reach a wider segment with a more subdued, but still very interesting smoky note, that resemble the scent of a traditional Finnish lakeside sauna.
.
Thanks @arctic_tonic for letting us taste your very 'far away from ordinary market' tonics. We really looking forward to further experimental testing with the leftovers for something completely different, than an ordinary day in our GT-lab normally offer.
.
.
#gintonic #sponsored #ginlove #ginoclock #gincando #gincollection #gincocktails #gin2u #gin4me #germangin #ginbecausewelikeit #ginstagram #ginfluenzer  #arctictonic #finnishtonic #smokybirch #saunajuice #havngin #havncph @havnspirits #gin #tonic
|Advertisement| Last tonic in our Arctic tonic trilogy is the 'Smoked Birch'. . Birch leaf gives the tonic a slightly smoky side note, why the tonic immediately when arriving on our doorstep started screaming HAVN, HAVN, HAVN. HAVN CPH is also including notes of the smoked birch, why this GT recipe properly will repulse many, since the smokiness put its strong impression on the taste repertoire of this cocktail. The GinCanDo members were definitely divided in a pros and cons populations - nothing in between. Following, the tonic is tested with other gins, that resulting in GT-cocktails, that absolutely will reach a wider segment with a more subdued, but still very interesting smoky note, that resemble the scent of a traditional Finnish lakeside sauna. . Thanks @arctic_tonic for letting us taste your very 'far away from ordinary market' tonics. We really looking forward to further experimental testing with the leftovers for something completely different, than an ordinary day in our GT-lab normally offer. . . #gintonic  #sponsored  #ginlove  #ginoclock  #gincando  #gincollection  #gincocktails  #gin2u  #gin4me  #germangin  #ginbecausewelikeit  #ginstagram  #ginfluenzer  #arctictonic  #finnishtonic  #smokybirch  #saunajuice  #havngin  #havncph  @havnspirits #gin  #tonic
|Advertisement|
Another day in the Arctic Tonic wonderland together with a tonic, that including what it's all about - juniper. .

Arctic Tonic 'Juniper' gives us the possibility to boost the GT into another juniper level than ever seen. We have caught up with the strongest creature, that we could find to tame this juniper monster of a tonic. The juniper tonic from the Arctic tundra meeting the absolutely strongest elephant from African savanna, that definitely requires a well-trained gin aficionados to handle all that power in one single GT.
THIS EXPERIMENT IS PERFORMED BY TRAINED PROFESSIONALS, DON'T TRY THIS AT HOME………
.
Definitely, an interesting day at the tundra, thanks @arctic_tonic for supplying us with the main ingredient for tonight's experiment; Arctic Tonic 'Juniper'.
.
.
#gintonic #sponsored #ginlove #ginoclock #gincando #gincollection #gincocktails #gin2u #gin4me #germangin #ginbecausewelikeit #ginstagram #ginfluenzer  #arctictonic #finnishtonic #juniperpower #juniper #elephantgin #elephantstrenght @elephantgin #tonic #gin #donottrythisathome
|Advertisement| Another day in the Arctic Tonic wonderland together with a tonic, that including what it's all about - juniper. . Arctic Tonic 'Juniper' gives us the possibility to boost the GT into another juniper level than ever seen. We have caught up with the strongest creature, that we could find to tame this juniper monster of a tonic. The juniper tonic from the Arctic tundra meeting the absolutely strongest elephant from African savanna, that definitely requires a well-trained gin aficionados to handle all that power in one single GT. THIS EXPERIMENT IS PERFORMED BY TRAINED PROFESSIONALS, DON'T TRY THIS AT HOME……… . Definitely, an interesting day at the tundra, thanks @arctic_tonic for supplying us with the main ingredient for tonight's experiment; Arctic Tonic 'Juniper'. . . #gintonic  #sponsored  #ginlove  #ginoclock  #gincando  #gincollection  #gincocktails  #gin2u  #gin4me  #germangin  #ginbecausewelikeit  #ginstagram  #ginfluenzer  #arctictonic  #finnishtonic  #juniperpower  #juniper  #elephantgin  #elephantstrenght  @elephantgin #tonic  #gin  #donottrythisathome
|Advertisement|
At least ¾ of a successful GT is related to the used tonic. From our point of view, then a terrible pick of the tonic can spoil even the best gin, and perfect choice  of the tonic can even save a mediocre gin.
.
Therefore, we are always filled with enthusiasm, when receiving or meeting new tonics, that we have not tasted before. Exactly with that feeling, the package from Finland  with a selection of tonics from @arctic_tonic was received. Arctic Tonic comes from the idea to spice up tonic water to create something unique and tasty - the tonics are familiarly refreshing, yet distinctively different from your plain Indian Tonic Waters. .

The first Arctic tonic in our cocktail glass was the Cranberry version, that has a slightly sweet and fresh taste of cranberry. Since this tonic actually has an excellent taste, then a possible suggestion for a appropriate gin could be a neutral and well-balance London Dry Gin, that  letting this tonic having the lead in the GT. We have chosen to highlight the cranberry notes, by adding dried cranberries as garnish, that also visual sustaining the sweetness of the drink. A dried wheel from a bitter orange creating some contrast to the sweetness.
.
Definitely, a very interesting tonic, that can guide your favorite gin in a completely  new direction. Looking forward to next take on the interesting assortment from ArcticTonic.
.
#gintonic #sponsored #ginlove #ginoclock #gincando #gincollection #gincocktails #gin2u #gin4me #britishgin #ginbecausewelikeit #ginstagram #ginfluenzer  #arctictonic #finnishtonic #cranberry #londonginlab #gin #tonic