an online Instagram web viewer
  • gincando.dk
    GinCanDo
    @gincando.dk

Images by gincando.dk

|Advertisement|
Gaugin Classic has symbolic parallels to a postimpressionistic painting of 'the other' Gauguin, Paul Gauguin.
Gaugin Classic has been able to add an extra dimension to the classic London Dry style, with the spontaneous and  naturalistic rendering of the Mediterranean notes and aroma.
.
The Master distiller has succeed to emphases the soul of this masterpiece of a Gin with the use of a formal order and structure, and not at least by the use of oranges, grapefruit and Mediterranean lemons, the finest wild rosemary, uncultivated thyme, handpicked  sage and lavender. The strong juniper punch highlighting the essence as an emotional and aesthetic bearer of the gin.
.
The intense taste of Mediterranean does not requires any disturbance of additional expression from a lively tonic, so the cultic Nørdic Mist Original Tonic Water is our suggestion for the perfect companion for an excellent GT. The @cocacola owned tonic brand is mild flavored with slightly bitter- and sweetness which make it perfect for this top-class artist of a gin.
.
We truly value the possibility to taste this superior London Dry Gin with a wonderful Mediterranean twist from @gaugin_ , thank you very much for your generosity. Also a huge thanks to @ginurway and @ginurwaymedals for making this happen.
.
.
#gin #gintonic #sponsored #ginlove #ginoclock #gincando #gincollection #gincocktails #gin2u #gin4me #belgiumgin #ginbecausewelikeit  #ginstagram #ginfluenzer  #nørdicmist #gaugin #gaucin #gauguin #ginurway #ginurwaymedals
|Advertisement| Gaugin Classic has symbolic parallels to a postimpressionistic painting of 'the other' Gauguin, Paul Gauguin. Gaugin Classic has been able to add an extra dimension to the classic London Dry style, with the spontaneous and naturalistic rendering of the Mediterranean notes and aroma. . The Master distiller has succeed to emphases the soul of this masterpiece of a Gin with the use of a formal order and structure, and not at least by the use of oranges, grapefruit and Mediterranean lemons, the finest wild rosemary, uncultivated thyme, handpicked sage and lavender. The strong juniper punch highlighting the essence as an emotional and aesthetic bearer of the gin. . The intense taste of Mediterranean does not requires any disturbance of additional expression from a lively tonic, so the cultic Nørdic Mist Original Tonic Water is our suggestion for the perfect companion for an excellent GT. The @cocacola owned tonic brand is mild flavored with slightly bitter- and sweetness which make it perfect for this top-class artist of a gin. . We truly value the possibility to taste this superior London Dry Gin with a wonderful Mediterranean twist from @gaugin_ , thank you very much for your generosity. Also a huge thanks to @ginurway and @ginurwaymedals for making this happen. . . #gin  #gintonic  #sponsored  #ginlove  #ginoclock  #gincando  #gincollection  #gincocktails  #gin2u  #gin4me  #belgiumgin  #ginbecausewelikeit  #ginstagram  #ginfluenzer  #nørdicmist  #gaugin  #gaucin  #gauguin  #ginurway  #ginurwaymedals
|Advertisement|
Tonight is the night, that were losing control. The night was meant as hush night with a true cicchetti serving of Italian delicatessens,  and just a tiny sip of our newest Italian beauty. But we were  seduced as Dustin Hoffman’s character was seduced by Mrs. Robinson in ‘The Graduate’. Before the night was over, one little sip was altered to an almost empty bottle of the served Machaby Gin.
.
Last week, we tasted the 'casual' Machaby gin 37.5%, and we were absolutely impressed by the quality of Machaby´s regular gin, but tonight we were  blown away of their Mrs. Robinson.  The elegant and luxurious Machaby Gin 43% has more of the desired volume and roundness from a long-lasting life in the still pot. It´s dressed classic, however with a modern touch in the beautiful bottle, that is decorated with an graceful harlequin pattern.  This top-class gin radiated Italian elegance and stylishness from the carefully selected botanicals, that ensure complexity based on the resinous hints from juniper, crisp marks of coriander and marjoram surrounded by fresh rose and elderflower.
.
The confident and charming Machaby Gin need an equal partner in the GT-marriage, which we have found in the 5¢ Indian Tonic Water from @cphsodas together with a stalk of marjoram. This partnership results in a well balanced and delicious GT cocktail, that certainly will seduce all GT aficionados. .

We really appreciate the possibility to taste this superior @machaby_gin , so thank you very much for your generosity serving of this incredible gin. .
.
#gin #gintonic #sponsored #ginlove #ginoclock #gincando #gincollection #gincocktails #gin2u #gin4me #italiangin #danishgin #machaby #mamavodka #ginbecausewelikeit #ginstagram #ginfluenzer  #danishtonic #5centtonic
|Advertisement| Tonight is the night, that were losing control. The night was meant as hush night with a true cicchetti serving of Italian delicatessens, and just a tiny sip of our newest Italian beauty. But we were seduced as Dustin Hoffman’s character was seduced by Mrs. Robinson in ‘The Graduate’. Before the night was over, one little sip was altered to an almost empty bottle of the served Machaby Gin. . Last week, we tasted the 'casual' Machaby gin 37.5%, and we were absolutely impressed by the quality of Machaby´s regular gin, but tonight we were blown away of their Mrs. Robinson. The elegant and luxurious Machaby Gin 43% has more of the desired volume and roundness from a long-lasting life in the still pot. It´s dressed classic, however with a modern touch in the beautiful bottle, that is decorated with an graceful harlequin pattern. This top-class gin radiated Italian elegance and stylishness from the carefully selected botanicals, that ensure complexity based on the resinous hints from juniper, crisp marks of coriander and marjoram surrounded by fresh rose and elderflower. . The confident and charming Machaby Gin need an equal partner in the GT-marriage, which we have found in the 5¢ Indian Tonic Water from @cphsodas together with a stalk of marjoram. This partnership results in a well balanced and delicious GT cocktail, that certainly will seduce all GT aficionados. . We really appreciate the possibility to taste this superior @machaby_gin , so thank you very much for your generosity serving of this incredible gin. . . #gin  #gintonic  #sponsored  #ginlove  #ginoclock  #gincando  #gincollection  #gincocktails  #gin2u  #gin4me  #italiangin  #danishgin  #machaby  #mamavodka  #ginbecausewelikeit  #ginstagram  #ginfluenzer  #danishtonic  #5centtonic
|Advertisement|
For the vast majority of its history, agriculture can be described as having been organic; only during the 20th century was a large supply of new products, generally deemed not organic, introduced into food production. The organic farming movement arose in the 1940s in response to the industrialization of the agriculture, that included the so called chemical farming, which relied on the 'imported fertility'. .
Based on this organic philosophy, Organic Spirits is powered by a desire to make a difference and create a sustainable and organic range of spirits, that will make our nights better, and only leave us with the physical hangover by eliminate all 'non-organic' culprits from conscience.
.
Literally, Organic Spirits gin is a "growing in a lot of organic bullshit" classic London gin with a lovely modern floral twist. The floral inflections are lent by the hibiscus and Indonesian long pepper, that together with the juniper and lemon peel, lends itself easily to the classic GT with the favorite tonic of you own choice. We have added some sweetness and colourfulness by the use of  ORGANIC raspberry as garnish.
.
We are not organic fanatics, but appreciate good quality, which is not denied by this beautiful organic gin, that is distilled by the organic certified distillery; @copenhagendistillery.
Thanks @organicspirits for the chance to taste your organic gin, hopefully we will meet again, so we also can taste rest of your amazing assortment of organic spirits.
.
.
#gin #gintonic #sponsored #ginlove #ginoclock #gincando #gincollection #gincocktails #gin2u #gin4me #danishgin #organicspirits #organicspiritsgin  #ginbecausewelikeit #ginstagram #ginfluenzer #madeindenmark #lyngbyvase #lyngbyporcelæn #danskgin
|Advertisement| For the vast majority of its history, agriculture can be described as having been organic; only during the 20th century was a large supply of new products, generally deemed not organic, introduced into food production. The organic farming movement arose in the 1940s in response to the industrialization of the agriculture, that included the so called chemical farming, which relied on the 'imported fertility'. . Based on this organic philosophy, Organic Spirits is powered by a desire to make a difference and create a sustainable and organic range of spirits, that will make our nights better, and only leave us with the physical hangover by eliminate all 'non-organic' culprits from conscience. . Literally, Organic Spirits gin is a "growing in a lot of organic bullshit" classic London gin with a lovely modern floral twist. The floral inflections are lent by the hibiscus and Indonesian long pepper, that together with the juniper and lemon peel, lends itself easily to the classic GT with the favorite tonic of you own choice. We have added some sweetness and colourfulness by the use of ORGANIC raspberry as garnish. . We are not organic fanatics, but appreciate good quality, which is not denied by this beautiful organic gin, that is distilled by the organic certified distillery; @copenhagendistillery. Thanks @organicspirits for the chance to taste your organic gin, hopefully we will meet again, so we also can taste rest of your amazing assortment of organic spirits. . . #gin  #gintonic  #sponsored  #ginlove  #ginoclock  #gincando  #gincollection  #gincocktails  #gin2u  #gin4me  #danishgin  #organicspirits  #organicspiritsgin  #ginbecausewelikeit  #ginstagram  #ginfluenzer  #madeindenmark  #lyngbyvase  #lyngbyporcelæn  #danskgin
|Advertisement|
White gold, Queen of vegetables, Pearl of the land or the poetic French expression: Points d'amour. A vegetable with so many fabulous names as asparagus must be something special.
This is exactly why the asparagus as botanical matches Woodhill Distilled Gin perfectly. A  special gin requires special ingredients. Beside traditional foundation of classic gin botanicals such as angelica and orris roots, coriander seeds,  and the juniper, then this elegant and  exclusive Pearl of Gin contains a cavalcade of special and colourful botanicals, that is reflected in a harmonic and floral appearance. The purple lavender flowers, pink peppercorns , blush rose buds, green asparagus and lemongrass are stylish composed in arrangement of aromas, flavours and tasting notes, that activates all senses, and leaves you with a warm, indulgent feeling.
.
The GT is arranged in a simplified edition, to let this unique and complex gin shine without any disturbing elements from  tonic or garnish;  Fever-tree Mediterranean tonic water and some fresh lemon as complementation to the citrus notes from juniper and lemongrass.
.
If success only coming with hard work to those who remember being nice to people, they meet on their way up – then upcoming @woolhill allready is a huge success, since Jeppe and rest of this wonderful gin-family are investing all they 'spare-time' in Woodhill -  but still with the biggest catching smiles on their faces. .
.
#gin #gintonic #sponsored #ginlove #ginoclock #gincando #gincollection #gincocktails #gin2u #gin4me #danishgin #woodhill #ginbecausewelikeit #ginstagram #ginfluenzer  #fevertree #britishtonic #madeindenmark
|Advertisement| White gold, Queen of vegetables, Pearl of the land or the poetic French expression: Points d'amour. A vegetable with so many fabulous names as asparagus must be something special. This is exactly why the asparagus as botanical matches Woodhill Distilled Gin perfectly. A special gin requires special ingredients. Beside traditional foundation of classic gin botanicals such as angelica and orris roots, coriander seeds, and the juniper, then this elegant and exclusive Pearl of Gin contains a cavalcade of special and colourful botanicals, that is reflected in a harmonic and floral appearance. The purple lavender flowers, pink peppercorns , blush rose buds, green asparagus and lemongrass are stylish composed in arrangement of aromas, flavours and tasting notes, that activates all senses, and leaves you with a warm, indulgent feeling. . The GT is arranged in a simplified edition, to let this unique and complex gin shine without any disturbing elements from tonic or garnish; Fever-tree Mediterranean tonic water and some fresh lemon as complementation to the citrus notes from juniper and lemongrass. . If success only coming with hard work to those who remember being nice to people, they meet on their way up – then upcoming @woolhill allready is a huge success, since Jeppe and rest of this wonderful gin-family are investing all they 'spare-time' in Woodhill - but still with the biggest catching smiles on their faces. . . #gin  #gintonic  #sponsored  #ginlove  #ginoclock  #gincando  #gincollection  #gincocktails  #gin2u  #gin4me  #danishgin  #woodhill  #ginbecausewelikeit  #ginstagram  #ginfluenzer  #fevertree  #britishtonic  #madeindenmark
|Advertisement|
Il Mio Gin is as alluded by the name, inspired by Italy and not at least of the Italian garden. The gin radiates René’s great love and passion for Italy, and the sensory inputs of the savory and palatable gallery of Italian herbs and fruits encapsulate it all.
When opening the bottle of Il Mio Gin, you can due to fragrance from traditional juniper,  and the aromatic notes from rosemary, oregano, olive leaf and thyme, ending with sweetness from orange and lemon peel, without any problem visualize the  scenic and colorful landscape of Tuscany.
.
Despite  the clear Italian references,  then the gin is thoroughly 'Made in Denmark'. The originator is located in the northern part of Denmark. Il Mio Gin is also handcrafted and distilled in Denmark by one of GinCanDo´s favorite master distillers, and a very good gin acquaintance- Anders Bilgram @nordiskbraenderi .
The Fever-Tree Mediterranean Tonic Water is used as the foundation of our GT. However, Il Mio Gin declares its presence as spire of a Catholic Cathedral by its significant and spicy taste of Italy. The divine touch is archived by the thyme and fresh organic orange used as garnish.
.
Il Mio Gin is not just for me, it´s for- Il Tuo, Il Suo, Il Nostro, and ll Loro - with other words 'Tutto'.
Molte Grazie @ilmiogin for the taste of your passion for Italy. It has been a pleasure for us to meet with you guys,  and taste your astonishing gin - looking forward to ‘Il Tuo Gin’.
.
.
#gin #gintonic #sponsored #ginlove #ginoclock #gincando #gincollection #gincocktails #gin2u #gin4me #danishgin #ilmiogin #nordiskbraenderi #ginbecausewelikeit #ginstagram #ginfluenzer  #fevertree #britishtonic #madeindenmark
|Advertisement| Il Mio Gin is as alluded by the name, inspired by Italy and not at least of the Italian garden. The gin radiates René’s great love and passion for Italy, and the sensory inputs of the savory and palatable gallery of Italian herbs and fruits encapsulate it all. When opening the bottle of Il Mio Gin, you can due to fragrance from traditional juniper, and the aromatic notes from rosemary, oregano, olive leaf and thyme, ending with sweetness from orange and lemon peel, without any problem visualize the scenic and colorful landscape of Tuscany. . Despite the clear Italian references, then the gin is thoroughly 'Made in Denmark'. The originator is located in the northern part of Denmark. Il Mio Gin is also handcrafted and distilled in Denmark by one of GinCanDo´s favorite master distillers, and a very good gin acquaintance- Anders Bilgram @nordiskbraenderi . The Fever-Tree Mediterranean Tonic Water is used as the foundation of our GT. However, Il Mio Gin declares its presence as spire of a Catholic Cathedral by its significant and spicy taste of Italy. The divine touch is archived by the thyme and fresh organic orange used as garnish. . Il Mio Gin is not just for me, it´s for- Il Tuo, Il Suo, Il Nostro, and ll Loro - with other words 'Tutto'. Molte Grazie @ilmiogin for the taste of your passion for Italy. It has been a pleasure for us to meet with you guys, and taste your astonishing gin - looking forward to ‘Il Tuo Gin’. . . #gin  #gintonic  #sponsored  #ginlove  #ginoclock  #gincando  #gincollection  #gincocktails  #gin2u  #gin4me  #danishgin  #ilmiogin  #nordiskbraenderi  #ginbecausewelikeit  #ginstagram  #ginfluenzer  #fevertree  #britishtonic  #madeindenmark
|Advertisement|
The symbolism of rose colors is steeped in tradition. Roses inspired people over thousands of years to develop a language of colors.  When you choose a color, variety or number of roses for someone, you are personalizing your gift with deeper sentiment. But you definitely have to be careful choosing the the right color, since the rose colors may have very a different meaning from what you intend.
By the way, is this the same with gin….?
.
The pink rose in our GT-cocktail showing our appreciation for our new friendship with the people behind Machaby Gin, since pink meaning 'Thank you' , grace, perfect happiness, admiration, gentleness, 'Please Believe Me'.
Statements, that all describe our truthful feeling about this gin.
.
Beside showing our appreciation, then the fragrant essential oils from the rose petals, matches the elegance and feminine expression from this aromatic gin perfectly. Fever-Tree Mediterranean tonic water and a basil stems is used in respect to the Italian roots of this amazing gin. The gin is distilled in the beautiful Aosta Vally in the North-western part of Italy, but the people behind the gin are from Denmark.
.
We give @machaby_gin an enormous bouquet of thorn-less red roses, that symbolize our love and deepest courage & respect for their work , with other words 'Love at first taste'. .
.
#gin #gintonic #sponsored #ginlove #ginoclock #gincando #gincollection #gincocktails #gin2u #gin4me #italiangin #danishgin #machaby #mamavodka #ginbecausewelikeit #ginstagram #ginfluenzer  @fevertreedk #britishtonic #rose #fevertreetonic #fevertreemediterranean
|Advertisement| The symbolism of rose colors is steeped in tradition. Roses inspired people over thousands of years to develop a language of colors. When you choose a color, variety or number of roses for someone, you are personalizing your gift with deeper sentiment. But you definitely have to be careful choosing the the right color, since the rose colors may have very a different meaning from what you intend. By the way, is this the same with gin….? . The pink rose in our GT-cocktail showing our appreciation for our new friendship with the people behind Machaby Gin, since pink meaning 'Thank you' , grace, perfect happiness, admiration, gentleness, 'Please Believe Me'. Statements, that all describe our truthful feeling about this gin. . Beside showing our appreciation, then the fragrant essential oils from the rose petals, matches the elegance and feminine expression from this aromatic gin perfectly. Fever-Tree Mediterranean tonic water and a basil stems is used in respect to the Italian roots of this amazing gin. The gin is distilled in the beautiful Aosta Vally in the North-western part of Italy, but the people behind the gin are from Denmark. . We give @machaby_gin an enormous bouquet of thorn-less red roses, that symbolize our love and deepest courage & respect for their work , with other words 'Love at first taste'. . . #gin  #gintonic  #sponsored  #ginlove  #ginoclock  #gincando  #gincollection  #gincocktails  #gin2u  #gin4me  #italiangin  #danishgin  #machaby  #mamavodka  #ginbecausewelikeit  #ginstagram  #ginfluenzer  @fevertreedk #britishtonic  #rose  #fevertreetonic  #fevertreemediterranean
|Advertisement|
After a couple of days on a pink sky, we're returning to earth in the copilot´s seat of a Douglas DC-3. Our pilots on today´s flight on this vintage plane, that revolutionized air transport in the 1930s and 1940s,  are The Old Pilots from Croatia.
.
The Old Pilots have selected their juniper power settings, based on their senses operating curve. The manifold pressure for the chosen orange-power and olive leaves rpm have been corrected for carburetor sage variation from the lavender altitude temperature.
.
The gin retain the climb power while the DC-3 was accelerating to the anticipated air speed. Hereafter, the cowl flaps were closed as the Mediterranean notes were obtained with increased air speed. The GT-throttle was carefully adjusted with assistant from 'Fuglesang Tonic Water Black Peppers' to the manifold pressure for our speed, and the engine garnish was furthermore reduced to the requested mood for the GT-cruise.  When the GT was cooled to normal temperatures for level flight, then the mixture control finally was moved to Automatic Lean.
.
When the automatic pilot was put into operation, then it was time to enjoy the GT before the landing. The powerful gin can absolutely be pull into artistic and creative cocktail loops and rolls due to the classic london dry gin style, but the form also include spins and hammerheads that makes this airborne gin unique.
.
This gin is created of pilots to all us, that love an unique and tasteful classic gin with some kind of airborne edginess. Thanks to @old_pilots_gin for this amazing flight in your classic DC-3, that hopefully will results in another invitation, if you in the future planning a test flight in Spitfire or another gin-bomber.
'Ten Four - Over and Out' .
.
#gin #gintonic #sponsored #ginlove #ginoclock #gincando #gincollection #gincocktails #gin2u #gin4me #croatiangin #oldpilotsgin #oldpilots #ginbecausewelikeit #ginstagram #ginfluenzer  #bryggerietfuglesang #danishtonic
|Advertisement| After a couple of days on a pink sky, we're returning to earth in the copilot´s seat of a Douglas DC-3. Our pilots on today´s flight on this vintage plane, that revolutionized air transport in the 1930s and 1940s, are The Old Pilots from Croatia. . The Old Pilots have selected their juniper power settings, based on their senses operating curve. The manifold pressure for the chosen orange-power and olive leaves rpm have been corrected for carburetor sage variation from the lavender altitude temperature. . The gin retain the climb power while the DC-3 was accelerating to the anticipated air speed. Hereafter, the cowl flaps were closed as the Mediterranean notes were obtained with increased air speed. The GT-throttle was carefully adjusted with assistant from 'Fuglesang Tonic Water Black Peppers' to the manifold pressure for our speed, and the engine garnish was furthermore reduced to the requested mood for the GT-cruise. When the GT was cooled to normal temperatures for level flight, then the mixture control finally was moved to Automatic Lean. . When the automatic pilot was put into operation, then it was time to enjoy the GT before the landing. The powerful gin can absolutely be pull into artistic and creative cocktail loops and rolls due to the classic london dry gin style, but the form also include spins and hammerheads that makes this airborne gin unique. . This gin is created of pilots to all us, that love an unique and tasteful classic gin with some kind of airborne edginess. Thanks to @old_pilots_gin for this amazing flight in your classic DC-3, that hopefully will results in another invitation, if you in the future planning a test flight in Spitfire or another gin-bomber. 'Ten Four - Over and Out' . . #gin  #gintonic  #sponsored  #ginlove  #ginoclock  #gincando  #gincollection  #gincocktails  #gin2u  #gin4me  #croatiangin  #oldpilotsgin  #oldpilots  #ginbecausewelikeit  #ginstagram  #ginfluenzer  #bryggerietfuglesang  #danishtonic
|Advertisement|
It is common knowledge, that the women have always been the strong ones. The men are always seeking from women a little pillow to put their heads down on. They are always longing for the mother who held them as infants.
.
However, in Italy this mother complex  phenomenon has apparently come completely out of control. Everything, has to be pink in Italy these days, so the Italian sons are for sure completely repressed or manipulated of their mothers love for pink. The male leader in Giro d'Italia is forced to don a pink jersey for 3 whole weeks. The hardcore football Tifosis are forced to read about their hero's in a pink newspaper. The masculine beach boys at island of Budelli are forced to sun tan on a pink beach.........and now all hardcore gin connoisseurs are forced to drink pink gin on cool hipster bars in Rome.
But if it can´t be different , then all men from rest of the world must ignore generations of struggling, and sweat and blood in connection with the day to day fight against their morthers. This Malfy Gin Rosa is simply too good to be ignored regardless  the repressing of the Italian sons.
.
The pink touch is added by the use of the Pink Grapefruit , that together with the use of citrus, rhubarb and liquorice root  add a fantastic mood of Italy. The GT is mixed with the low quinine Bon Accord tonic water, that due to the clean and crisp flavor still letting the Gin Rosa flourish. The rhubarb shreds highlight excellent these notes from the gin.
.
No doubt, that we love everything about Italy, even your Mother ‘Rosa’ and all the Mammoni - so thanks to @malfygin, that with support of @lahvino have provided us with this amazing Malfy Gin Rosa.
.
.
#gin #gintonic #sponsored #ginlove #ginoclock #gincando #gincollection #gincocktails #gin2u #gin4me #italiangin #malfy #malfygin #ginbecausewelikeit #ginstagram #ginfluenzer  @bonaccorddrinks #scottishtonic
|Advertisement| It is common knowledge, that the women have always been the strong ones. The men are always seeking from women a little pillow to put their heads down on. They are always longing for the mother who held them as infants. . However, in Italy this mother complex phenomenon has apparently come completely out of control. Everything, has to be pink in Italy these days, so the Italian sons are for sure completely repressed or manipulated of their mothers love for pink. The male leader in Giro d'Italia is forced to don a pink jersey for 3 whole weeks. The hardcore football Tifosis are forced to read about their hero's in a pink newspaper. The masculine beach boys at island of Budelli are forced to sun tan on a pink beach.........and now all hardcore gin connoisseurs are forced to drink pink gin on cool hipster bars in Rome. But if it can´t be different , then all men from rest of the world must ignore generations of struggling, and sweat and blood in connection with the day to day fight against their morthers. This Malfy Gin Rosa is simply too good to be ignored regardless the repressing of the Italian sons. . The pink touch is added by the use of the Pink Grapefruit , that together with the use of citrus, rhubarb and liquorice root add a fantastic mood of Italy. The GT is mixed with the low quinine Bon Accord tonic water, that due to the clean and crisp flavor still letting the Gin Rosa flourish. The rhubarb shreds highlight excellent these notes from the gin. . No doubt, that we love everything about Italy, even your Mother ‘Rosa’ and all the Mammoni - so thanks to @malfygin, that with support of @lahvino have provided us with this amazing Malfy Gin Rosa. . . #gin  #gintonic  #sponsored  #ginlove  #ginoclock  #gincando  #gincollection  #gincocktails  #gin2u  #gin4me  #italiangin  #malfy  #malfygin  #ginbecausewelikeit  #ginstagram  #ginfluenzer  @bonaccorddrinks #scottishtonic
|Advertisement|
Full of expectation to another tasting with a C vitamin gin bomb, then  the bottle with RYKS gin distilled with grapefruit was unsealed.
.
The grapefruit is a subtropical citrus tree known for its sour to semi-sweet, somewhat bitter fruit. Grapefruit is a hybrid originating in Barbados as an accidental cross between two introduced species, sweet orange and pomelo, both of which were introduced from Asia in the seventeenth century.
When found,  the grapefruit was named the 'forbidden fruit'.
.
Due to our humble opinion, then there isn´t nothing forbidden over this gin. The gin exudes a smooth bouquet of the fresh grapefruit, with a feminine touch, that matches the pink hue from label. The gin will properly interact perfect together with the main part of the tonics from the shelves in your local supermarket.
For the perfect  GT cocktail, when enjoying the last hours of sun shine for this season in our part of the world, we have chosen Effervé Tonic Water, that together with the used garnish (rosemary and black berries) adds some autumn mood and masculinity, to the summerish and feminine grapefruit gin. .
Once again, thanks @ryksgin for letting us taste a 'Free spirits'. Absolutely worth a try, if you as we do, love an excellent citrus gin.
.
.
#gin #gintonic #sponsored #ginlove #ginoclock #gincando #gincollection #gincocktails #gin2u #gin4me #dutchgin #RYKS #ryksgin #ginbecausewelikeit #ginstagram #ginfluenzer #grapefruit
|Advertisement| Full of expectation to another tasting with a C vitamin gin bomb, then the bottle with RYKS gin distilled with grapefruit was unsealed. . The grapefruit is a subtropical citrus tree known for its sour to semi-sweet, somewhat bitter fruit. Grapefruit is a hybrid originating in Barbados as an accidental cross between two introduced species, sweet orange and pomelo, both of which were introduced from Asia in the seventeenth century. When found, the grapefruit was named the 'forbidden fruit'. . Due to our humble opinion, then there isn´t nothing forbidden over this gin. The gin exudes a smooth bouquet of the fresh grapefruit, with a feminine touch, that matches the pink hue from label. The gin will properly interact perfect together with the main part of the tonics from the shelves in your local supermarket. For the perfect GT cocktail, when enjoying the last hours of sun shine for this season in our part of the world, we have chosen Effervé Tonic Water, that together with the used garnish (rosemary and black berries) adds some autumn mood and masculinity, to the summerish and feminine grapefruit gin. . Once again, thanks @ryksgin for letting us taste a 'Free spirits'. Absolutely worth a try, if you as we do, love an excellent citrus gin. . . #gin  #gintonic  #sponsored  #ginlove  #ginoclock  #gincando  #gincollection  #gincocktails  #gin2u  #gin4me  #dutchgin  #RYKS  #ryksgin  #ginbecausewelikeit  #ginstagram  #ginfluenzer  #grapefruit
|Advertisement|
Today we´re on a mission at the lakeside of Gooimer with the gins equivalent to Robin Hood. RYKS gin doesn’t feel constrained by any conventions or established rules -they dare to let go, release their fears, and refuse to entertain thoughts of failure. As Robin Hood, RYKS gin do not accept any limitation and repression from Prince Gin and the Sheriff of Tonics.
.
Instead, of doing it someone else´s way and repeat their mistakes, then RYKS gin are idealist using their own way to create their own successes.  RYKS gin distilled with lime is dressed in green like Robin Hood. According to the EU regulation of spirit drinks then the taste of gin must be predominated by juniper - and you can certainly taste the juniper, but you can definitely also taste that RYKS doesn´t  feel constrained by any EU directives -they have absolutely dared to let go with the lime dosing.
.
As the back label state, 'It's for all those who want to get off the beaten tracks and those who see no frontiers'. If you want to be 'outlaw' for an evening, then RYKS gin 'Lime' is absolutely worth a try. We´re sure that something magical can happen in your own cocktail bar, but you definitely have use a tonic/soda or ingredients with some kind of strongness to match up with this rebel of a gin.
.
Thanks @ryksgin for first round in your amazing selection of citrus gins, we already looking forward to next round - to see if the 'Grapefruit' arrow can split the first 'Lime' arrow with another shot in the center of the target.
.
.
#gin #gintonic #sponsored #ginlove #ginoclock #gincando #gincollection #gincocktails #gin2u #gin4me #dutchgin #RYKS #ryksgin #ginbecausewelikeit #ginstagram #ginfluenzer
|Advertisement| Today we´re on a mission at the lakeside of Gooimer with the gins equivalent to Robin Hood. RYKS gin doesn’t feel constrained by any conventions or established rules -they dare to let go, release their fears, and refuse to entertain thoughts of failure. As Robin Hood, RYKS gin do not accept any limitation and repression from Prince Gin and the Sheriff of Tonics. . Instead, of doing it someone else´s way and repeat their mistakes, then RYKS gin are idealist using their own way to create their own successes. RYKS gin distilled with lime is dressed in green like Robin Hood. According to the EU regulation of spirit drinks then the taste of gin must be predominated by juniper - and you can certainly taste the juniper, but you can definitely also taste that RYKS doesn´t feel constrained by any EU directives -they have absolutely dared to let go with the lime dosing. . As the back label state, 'It's for all those who want to get off the beaten tracks and those who see no frontiers'. If you want to be 'outlaw' for an evening, then RYKS gin 'Lime' is absolutely worth a try. We´re sure that something magical can happen in your own cocktail bar, but you definitely have use a tonic/soda or ingredients with some kind of strongness to match up with this rebel of a gin. . Thanks @ryksgin for first round in your amazing selection of citrus gins, we already looking forward to next round - to see if the 'Grapefruit' arrow can split the first 'Lime' arrow with another shot in the center of the target. . . #gin  #gintonic  #sponsored  #ginlove  #ginoclock  #gincando  #gincollection  #gincocktails  #gin2u  #gin4me  #dutchgin  #RYKS  #ryksgin  #ginbecausewelikeit  #ginstagram  #ginfluenzer
|Advertisement|
Ladies and gentleman, boys and girls, children of all ages, get ready for ………'The Greatest Show on Earth'.
.
Come join the circus, hear the music, laugh at the clowns, be thrilled by the perilous leaps of the acrobats, scared on the behalf of the lion tamer by the frightening lions, amazed by the juggler, and cheated by the magical tricks of the magician.
But the greatest star of them all - tonight's show featuring the overshadowing and talented new-comer on the entertainment sky - The Circus Gin.
.
Circus Gin is a Danish Premium Gin distilled with old-fashion magical tricks on a traditional copper still. The used infusion box impressively juggle all the botanicals into a full-bodied and round, but still an intense taste experience. Nothing to be scared about, the gin containing all the traditional elements in a classic gin show, but added some modern ingredients such as the blackberry ballerina, the fresh orange and lemon clowns, and not at least the elegant and acrobatic lemon balm - that absolutely justify its presence in a modern gin show in 2018.
.
We´re fans of this amazing gin show with all the great skills and fine aromas, but just remember -cause you got the monkey off your back, doesn't mean the circus has left town. In this case it doesn´t matter, since @circus_gin  is very welcome to stay in our collection for eternity. We already looking forward to the next show, that hopefully soon will be announced.
Great applause to all the artists - and thank you for joining tonight´s show.
.
.
#gin #gintonic #sponsored #ginlove #ginoclock #gincando #gincollection #gincocktails #gin2u #gin4me #danishgin #troldenbryghus #kolding #ginbecausewelikeit #ginstagram #ginfluenzer #circusgin #circus
|Advertisement| Ladies and gentleman, boys and girls, children of all ages, get ready for ………'The Greatest Show on Earth'. . Come join the circus, hear the music, laugh at the clowns, be thrilled by the perilous leaps of the acrobats, scared on the behalf of the lion tamer by the frightening lions, amazed by the juggler, and cheated by the magical tricks of the magician. But the greatest star of them all - tonight's show featuring the overshadowing and talented new-comer on the entertainment sky - The Circus Gin. . Circus Gin is a Danish Premium Gin distilled with old-fashion magical tricks on a traditional copper still. The used infusion box impressively juggle all the botanicals into a full-bodied and round, but still an intense taste experience. Nothing to be scared about, the gin containing all the traditional elements in a classic gin show, but added some modern ingredients such as the blackberry ballerina, the fresh orange and lemon clowns, and not at least the elegant and acrobatic lemon balm - that absolutely justify its presence in a modern gin show in 2018. . We´re fans of this amazing gin show with all the great skills and fine aromas, but just remember -cause you got the monkey off your back, doesn't mean the circus has left town. In this case it doesn´t matter, since @circus_gin is very welcome to stay in our collection for eternity. We already looking forward to the next show, that hopefully soon will be announced. Great applause to all the artists - and thank you for joining tonight´s show. . . #gin  #gintonic  #sponsored  #ginlove  #ginoclock  #gincando  #gincollection  #gincocktails  #gin2u  #gin4me  #danishgin  #troldenbryghus  #kolding  #ginbecausewelikeit  #ginstagram  #ginfluenzer  #circusgin  #circus
|Advertisement|
In the year of 1709 Giovanni Maria Farina, Italian born and bred, was living his life in Cologne. He felt the sheer ache of homesickness in his German residence.  He contacted his chemistrist to form a taste; a scent, in actuality — of home.
Signore Farina and his chemistrist created a fragrance, that reminded him of an Italian spring morning, of mountain daffodils and orange blossoms after the rain. He named his formula after Cologne, his German hometown. The fragrance contained an alcohol concentrate and was fueled with essential oils from lemon, orange, lavender and a tang of flowers.
.
The story is an historical truthful summery, that could have been complete identically with an anecdote about a gin distillery from the beginning of the 18th century - but the story is actually about a product that clearly indicates a reference to today´s tasting of Gin de Cologne.
.
The basic principle of the original Eau de Cologne and Gin de Cologne are almost identical except from the 308years time difference, essential oils from  lemon, orange, lavender and flowers extracted in alcohol. Actually, there are urban legends that telling in times with lack of Gin or other spirits throughout the history, then Eau de Cologne actually has been used as drinkable intoxicant instead.
.
This London Dry Gin has supple classic gin appearance with a clear sparkling note of lime, that is a result of the perfect interaction between the twelve carefully selected botanicals, including peel of lemons, oranges and limes, lavender, hibiscus flowers and, of course, juniper. .

We really appreciate the possibility to taste this superior  London Dry Gin from @gin_de_cologne, thank you very much for your generosity. We will definitely exchange our current Eau de Colognes, and instead using this fresh Gin de Cologne with a wonderful perfume of lime and juniper. .
.
#gin #ginlove #gintime #gincando #gincollection #gindecologne #gintonic #sponsored #gincocktails #gin2u #gin4me #germangin #cologne
|Advertisement| In the year of 1709 Giovanni Maria Farina, Italian born and bred, was living his life in Cologne. He felt the sheer ache of homesickness in his German residence. He contacted his chemistrist to form a taste; a scent, in actuality — of home. Signore Farina and his chemistrist created a fragrance, that reminded him of an Italian spring morning, of mountain daffodils and orange blossoms after the rain. He named his formula after Cologne, his German hometown. The fragrance contained an alcohol concentrate and was fueled with essential oils from lemon, orange, lavender and a tang of flowers. . The story is an historical truthful summery, that could have been complete identically with an anecdote about a gin distillery from the beginning of the 18th century - but the story is actually about a product that clearly indicates a reference to today´s tasting of Gin de Cologne. . The basic principle of the original Eau de Cologne and Gin de Cologne are almost identical except from the 308years time difference, essential oils from lemon, orange, lavender and flowers extracted in alcohol. Actually, there are urban legends that telling in times with lack of Gin or other spirits throughout the history, then Eau de Cologne actually has been used as drinkable intoxicant instead. . This London Dry Gin has supple classic gin appearance with a clear sparkling note of lime, that is a result of the perfect interaction between the twelve carefully selected botanicals, including peel of lemons, oranges and limes, lavender, hibiscus flowers and, of course, juniper. . We really appreciate the possibility to taste this superior London Dry Gin from @gin_de_cologne, thank you very much for your generosity. We will definitely exchange our current Eau de Colognes, and instead using this fresh Gin de Cologne with a wonderful perfume of lime and juniper. . . #gin  #ginlove  #gintime  #gincando  #gincollection  #gindecologne  #gintonic  #sponsored  #gincocktails  #gin2u  #gin4me  #germangin  #cologne
|Advertisement|
We love travelling, and this weekend we had an exceptional chance for prolonging our vacation, by an charming miniature gastronomic tasting of the world together with HAVN. HAVN’s gins represent with their selected ingredients, and their special manufacturing process the areas - that the gins carry in their names.
.
🌎 N 13°44’58.3″ E 100°29’20.2″
First stop in GinCanDo´s circumnavigation of the world together with HAVN is Bangkok. Travel to distant Bangkok with its harmonious golden lightness of lime leaves and lemongrass, which is in stark contrast with its spicy ginger flavor. HAVN BKK rejects simplicity, and it´s juggling the disparate elements into a harmonious finish with an amazing oriental twist.
.
🌎N 51°13’36.0″ E 4°24’50.2″
In Antwerp, the black cast-iron pots are bubbling on the stove, full of rhubarb,  comforting aromas and recognize the soft sweet touch of vanilla and cinnamon. HAVN ANR reflects the sweet taste of Antwerp in a first class ‘dessert’ gin.
.
🌎N 43°17’43.1″ E 5°22’25.7″
Allow yourself to be caressed by the warmth of a setting, copper colored sun on your sunburned skin - as
the odors of Mediterranean herbs and olives from a street kitchen in the port of Marseille touches the
smell receptors of your senses, in that moment then you have the exact taste of HAVN MRS on the tip of your toque .
.
🌎N 55°40’49.9″ E12°35’16.6″
Home, sweet home. Back to our astonishing capital of Denmark, wonderful Copenhagen - attracting visitors e.g. due to the atmosphere in its harbor. In Danish Copenhagen is actually called KøbenHAVN - but it´s alright to fractional share name with this quality gin series from Belgium. Immerse yourself in Copenhagen on a distinct and innovative Michelin-starred restaurant, tasting the salt from a pickled herring  and salty seaweed, feel the freshness of lime zest as a chilly  sea breeze and smell the the smoky birch wood from the open fireplace. All that, have HAVN succeed to encapsulate in HAVN CPH.
.
Thanks to the dream team of @havnspirits for this gastronomic expedition and experience, hopefully soon we will see your product up here, so we actually can enjoy a 'HAVN CPH in the HAVN of CPH'
|Advertisement| We love travelling, and this weekend we had an exceptional chance for prolonging our vacation, by an charming miniature gastronomic tasting of the world together with HAVN. HAVN’s gins represent with their selected ingredients, and their special manufacturing process the areas - that the gins carry in their names. . 🌎 N 13°44’58.3″ E 100°29’20.2″ First stop in GinCanDo´s circumnavigation of the world together with HAVN is Bangkok. Travel to distant Bangkok with its harmonious golden lightness of lime leaves and lemongrass, which is in stark contrast with its spicy ginger flavor. HAVN BKK rejects simplicity, and it´s juggling the disparate elements into a harmonious finish with an amazing oriental twist. . 🌎N 51°13’36.0″ E 4°24’50.2″ In Antwerp, the black cast-iron pots are bubbling on the stove, full of rhubarb, comforting aromas and recognize the soft sweet touch of vanilla and cinnamon. HAVN ANR reflects the sweet taste of Antwerp in a first class ‘dessert’ gin. . 🌎N 43°17’43.1″ E 5°22’25.7″ Allow yourself to be caressed by the warmth of a setting, copper colored sun on your sunburned skin - as the odors of Mediterranean herbs and olives from a street kitchen in the port of Marseille touches the smell receptors of your senses, in that moment then you have the exact taste of HAVN MRS on the tip of your toque . . 🌎N 55°40’49.9″ E12°35’16.6″ Home, sweet home. Back to our astonishing capital of Denmark, wonderful Copenhagen - attracting visitors e.g. due to the atmosphere in its harbor. In Danish Copenhagen is actually called KøbenHAVN - but it´s alright to fractional share name with this quality gin series from Belgium. Immerse yourself in Copenhagen on a distinct and innovative Michelin-starred restaurant, tasting the salt from a pickled herring and salty seaweed, feel the freshness of lime zest as a chilly sea breeze and smell the the smoky birch wood from the open fireplace. All that, have HAVN succeed to encapsulate in HAVN CPH. . Thanks to the dream team of @havnspirits for this gastronomic expedition and experience, hopefully soon we will see your product up here, so we actually can enjoy a 'HAVN CPH in the HAVN of CPH'
|Advertisement|
A very interesting experiment is related to our tasting of two gins from the French distillery 'Source Gin'. The first bottle a typical gin with a smooth juniper kick, and the other one is a version completely striped from the periphery gin-botanical; juniper - with other words the 'tasteless' gin-variant called vodka.
.
Even though, the recipes aren´t  entirely identical except from the juniper, then the key element of the process is kept analogous, consequently a direct link between the two spirits types should be very recognizable. Both Source Gin and Vodka uses pure spring water from Gensac-La-Pallue. The water and a rigorous selection of Eaux-de-vie forms the pursued sweetness and unique freshness in the spirits. Both spirits keep their aroma and long lasting aromas due to a special 2-step dilution technique  over a 10days period.
.
Just to follow up on our preliminary statement that vodka just is a tasteless gin, then the conclusion must be - no. You can definitely find interesting notes in the vodka, and the familiarity in the two spirits are recognizable, but not like brother and sister, properly more like a distant relatives,  that you never have met.
We admit, that we can be biased due to our already existing  gin passion, but our taste buds find absolutely more volume and refinement in the gin. The smooth and comfy juniper note is followed by a very delicious taste of peaches. Due to the softness and sweetness of the gin, we will absolutely recommend to enjoy this delicate gin neat. .
.

Thanks to @sourcevodkagin for the possibility to taste and compare your prize winning gin and vodka.  From our point of view, the just achieved IWSC silver medals for both the gin and the vodka are definitely well-deserved .
.
#gin #gintime #gintonic #gincocktail #gincollection #vodca #sourcegin #sourcevodka #gintonictime #gintonic #ginstagram
|Advertisement| A very interesting experiment is related to our tasting of two gins from the French distillery 'Source Gin'. The first bottle a typical gin with a smooth juniper kick, and the other one is a version completely striped from the periphery gin-botanical; juniper - with other words the 'tasteless' gin-variant called vodka. . Even though, the recipes aren´t entirely identical except from the juniper, then the key element of the process is kept analogous, consequently a direct link between the two spirits types should be very recognizable. Both Source Gin and Vodka uses pure spring water from Gensac-La-Pallue. The water and a rigorous selection of Eaux-de-vie forms the pursued sweetness and unique freshness in the spirits. Both spirits keep their aroma and long lasting aromas due to a special 2-step dilution technique over a 10days period. . Just to follow up on our preliminary statement that vodka just is a tasteless gin, then the conclusion must be - no. You can definitely find interesting notes in the vodka, and the familiarity in the two spirits are recognizable, but not like brother and sister, properly more like a distant relatives, that you never have met. We admit, that we can be biased due to our already existing gin passion, but our taste buds find absolutely more volume and refinement in the gin. The smooth and comfy juniper note is followed by a very delicious taste of peaches. Due to the softness and sweetness of the gin, we will absolutely recommend to enjoy this delicate gin neat. . . Thanks to @sourcevodkagin for the possibility to taste and compare your prize winning gin and vodka. From our point of view, the just achieved IWSC silver medals for both the gin and the vodka are definitely well-deserved . . #gin  #gintime  #gintonic  #gincocktail  #gincollection  #vodca  #sourcegin  #sourcevodka  #gintonictime  #gintonic  #ginstagram
|Advertisement|
STOP STOP STOP - before you getting any good ideas of finding your chillum from the 70s or even a Hookah to misuse this hemp gin. The psychoactive constituent of the cannabis, the THC is not present in the gin - so the only effect on your psyche is coming from the 42% ABV, exactly the same manner as all the other gins or spirits from your bar cabinet constitute to an excessively candid mood.
What is then interesting about this Marijuana gin also known  as Mary-Ana's Gin alluded to fresh hemp seed included in the recipe? The medical benefits of the cannabis has been known for over 5 millenniums, and in interaction with 'our' multipurpose wonder medicine- the juniper berries then @maryanas.gin offers a Ma’gin’cal portion  that absolutely is Gatafix worthy.
.
Since we never have (mis)used hemp😇 , then we of course  do not know the taste/note from this botanical, but we definitely find a distinctive note that in a perfect symbiosis with rest of the ingredients create a very elegant and consummated gin. The ingredient list incl. basil, elder, lemon and orange peel, anise, coriander, ginger, lavender, cloves, honey and cinnamon bark.
.
A cheeky gin requires a sassy choice of a tonic - so we have created a fresh GT using INDI organic lemon tonic. Basil and a fresh organic lemon wheel  are used as a perfect garnish for this yellow/green drink.
.
.
#ginclub #gincocktail #gincollector #gincollection #gin #gintonictime #gintonic #sponsored #inditonic #maryanasgin #gin2u #gin4me #gincando #ginbecausewelikeit #ginoclock #gingal #ginlouis #hemp
|Advertisement| STOP STOP STOP - before you getting any good ideas of finding your chillum from the 70s or even a Hookah to misuse this hemp gin. The psychoactive constituent of the cannabis, the THC is not present in the gin - so the only effect on your psyche is coming from the 42% ABV, exactly the same manner as all the other gins or spirits from your bar cabinet constitute to an excessively candid mood. What is then interesting about this Marijuana gin also known as Mary-Ana's Gin alluded to fresh hemp seed included in the recipe? The medical benefits of the cannabis has been known for over 5 millenniums, and in interaction with 'our' multipurpose wonder medicine- the juniper berries then @maryanas.gin offers a Ma’gin’cal portion that absolutely is Gatafix worthy. . Since we never have (mis)used hemp😇 , then we of course do not know the taste/note from this botanical, but we definitely find a distinctive note that in a perfect symbiosis with rest of the ingredients create a very elegant and consummated gin. The ingredient list incl. basil, elder, lemon and orange peel, anise, coriander, ginger, lavender, cloves, honey and cinnamon bark. . A cheeky gin requires a sassy choice of a tonic - so we have created a fresh GT using INDI organic lemon tonic. Basil and a fresh organic lemon wheel are used as a perfect garnish for this yellow/green drink. . . #ginclub  #gincocktail  #gincollector  #gincollection  #gin  #gintonictime  #gintonic  #sponsored  #inditonic  #maryanasgin  #gin2u  #gin4me  #gincando  #ginbecausewelikeit  #ginoclock  #gingal  #ginlouis  #hemp
|Advertisement|
Tonight, we almost can feel the presence of the European history when enjoying the Saarlouis Dry Gin. In the 1680s, Louis XIV of France gave order to build a fortification to defend the French Eastern frontier on the banks of the river Saar which was called Sarre-Louis. Building on a traditional process, then  Saarlouis Dry Gin is distilled in the heart of this area. We had the pleasure to taste the 'Historical Edition'. This is a small-scale production limited to 337 bottles with a reference to age of Saarlouis.
.
Even though, Louis XIV personally have signed all bottles, then he properly hasn´t participated in the collection of all 25 botanicals that´s included in this magnificent gin recipe with a surplus of extravagance. In addition, to the traditional gin botanicals, then you also can find sophisticated notes such as cinnamon, rhubarb, daylily flowers, lime blossom and lavender flowers- that fully was worth a renaissance serve for Louis XIV at Palace of Versailles on a beautiful summer night as the night today, while the fortification of Saarlouis was protecting his kingdom in the critical and fragile period  after the Franco-Dutch War against the 'untrusting' Dutch and Danes.
.
Saarlouis Dry Gin working excellent neat  with the freshness from the infused rhubarb and summerness from the garden of flowers that is included in the recipe. However, a GT cocktail with a under-dosed neutral tonic water and some shred  rhubarb used as garnish is absolutely recommendable on a summer evening enjoying the sunset from the balcony. .
.
Thanks to @ginlouis for sharing this wonderful gin with us on this amazing summer night. .
.
#gin #gintonic #saarlouis #ginlouis #germangin #gincocktail #gin2u #gin4me #gincando #ginbecausewelikeit #sponsored #gingal #ginoclock #classicgin #louisxiv #saarlouisgin
|Advertisement| Tonight, we almost can feel the presence of the European history when enjoying the Saarlouis Dry Gin. In the 1680s, Louis XIV of France gave order to build a fortification to defend the French Eastern frontier on the banks of the river Saar which was called Sarre-Louis. Building on a traditional process, then Saarlouis Dry Gin is distilled in the heart of this area. We had the pleasure to taste the 'Historical Edition'. This is a small-scale production limited to 337 bottles with a reference to age of Saarlouis. . Even though, Louis XIV personally have signed all bottles, then he properly hasn´t participated in the collection of all 25 botanicals that´s included in this magnificent gin recipe with a surplus of extravagance. In addition, to the traditional gin botanicals, then you also can find sophisticated notes such as cinnamon, rhubarb, daylily flowers, lime blossom and lavender flowers- that fully was worth a renaissance serve for Louis XIV at Palace of Versailles on a beautiful summer night as the night today, while the fortification of Saarlouis was protecting his kingdom in the critical and fragile period after the Franco-Dutch War against the 'untrusting' Dutch and Danes. . Saarlouis Dry Gin working excellent neat with the freshness from the infused rhubarb and summerness from the garden of flowers that is included in the recipe. However, a GT cocktail with a under-dosed neutral tonic water and some shred rhubarb used as garnish is absolutely recommendable on a summer evening enjoying the sunset from the balcony. . . Thanks to @ginlouis for sharing this wonderful gin with us on this amazing summer night. . . #gin  #gintonic  #saarlouis  #ginlouis  #germangin  #gincocktail  #gin2u  #gin4me  #gincando  #ginbecausewelikeit  #sponsored  #gingal  #ginoclock  #classicgin  #louisxiv  #saarlouisgin
.
Ready for takeoff........?
.
It has been a tradition for GinCanDo to take a picture of the co-pilot from the home flight, when we occasionally using an airplane due our globetrotting lifestyle. This time, we actually were upgraded to first class by KLM. The chef-purser was welcoming us by our surname, so we certainly was treated as the enormous gin-blogger stars, that we apparently over the last 14days well-deserved have turned into on our vacation at Madeira.
.
The Dutch Damrak Gin Amsterdam maneuvered us smoothly with colossal self-confident over the European continent. Honestly, it was only a minor part of the European continent from Amsterdam to Copenhagen, so the 30minutes that we literally was in the first class 'heaven', then we only had time for one tiny little GT - not to be thankless but next time you (@klm ) decide, that we have deserved to be upgraded, then please choose an Atlantic flight, so we have time to test and review the entire GT card............
.
.

#travel #gintonic #ginoclock #gintime #klm #damrakgin #gin #gin2u #gin4me #gincando #ginbecausewelikeit #gingal #dutchgin
[...]
When was the last time you did something for the FIRST time.
We did it last night. The perfect way of ending our first visit at Madeira was by arranging our own  exclusive FIRST cocktail party at the superior FIRST bar in Funchal. The FIRST bartender was mixing three magnificent cocktails using the local FIRST gin from this wonderful island.
The bartender was freestyling the cocktails for his first time, so unfortunately we cannot give you their name or the exact recipes, but no doubt that the results were amazing FIRST gin cocktails.
.

FIRST cocktail ‘GinCanDo #1’ included cucumber and basil, ‘GinCanDo # 2’ Kiwi fruit and not at least our absolute favorite the strawberry deluxe cocktail; ‘GinCanDo #3’. .
The FIRST time you do a thing is always exciting, and our first Madeira holiday, our first acquaintance with the people behind the fantastic bar and restaurant @ilvivaldimadeira ,and of course the first taste of @firstgin certainly were all pleasant and memorable FIRST times for us.
.
Thx for some wonderful days at @madeira_islands , we will certainly be back for a second time. .
.
#gin #gincocktail #firstgin #ilvivaldimadeira #gintime #gintonictime #gintonic #madeira #madeira_islands #ginoclock #gin4me #gin2u #firsttime #gincando #gincollection #ginbecausewelikeit #gingal #madeiriangin #portuguesegin