    GinCanDo
    @gincando.dk

Images by gincando.dk

.
馃幖Fly on the gins of love,
馃幖Fly baby fly,
馃幖Reaching the stars above,
馃幖Touching the sky.

This is excactly what you can do, if you start you travel by visiting the new The Birds CPH Airport gin bar -next time you鈥檙e boarding a plane from Copenhagen Airport.
.
#delicioussanwich #gin #gintime #gintonic #gincocktail #cphairport #thebirdscph #gincando #ginbar #copenhagenairport #copenhagen #sponsored #ginbecausewelikeit #gin2u #gin4me #gingal @thebirds_cph the place to go
. 馃幖Fly on the gins of love, 馃幖Fly baby fly, 馃幖Reaching the stars above, 馃幖Touching the sky. This is excactly what you can do, if you start you travel by visiting the new The Birds CPH Airport gin bar -next time you鈥檙e boarding a plane from Copenhagen Airport. . #delicioussanwich  #gin  #gintime  #gintonic  #gincocktail  #cphairport  #thebirdscph  #gincando  #ginbar  #copenhagenairport  #copenhagen  #sponsored  #ginbecausewelikeit  #gin2u  #gin4me  #gingal  @thebirds_cph the place to go
.
The invitation from  @de5gaarde to taste Schackenborg Dry Gin included a challenge of creating the perfect Schackenborg drink/cocktails. After some hours in our GinCanDo-lab, 'The Princess of Schackenborg' was created.
.
Ingredients:
路  7,5cl  Schackenborg Dry Gin
路  10cl GinCanDo raspberry syrup
路  5cl fresh pressed organic orange juice
路  1,25cl fresh pressed organic lime juice
路  2,5cl elderflower cordial
.
Pour all ingredients in a cocktail shaker with plenty of ice. Shake well, strain the drink into a Champagne saucers
.
Top-up with
路  5cl Hancock Tonic Water or another neutral tonic
.
Garnish the drink with fresh raspberries
.
GinCanDo raspberry syrup
路  225g organic raspberries
路  1 cup of water
路  1/2 stick of liquorice root
路  3 tablespoon of acacia honey

Place the syrup ingredients in a small saucepan over medium-high heat and bring to a boil. Lower heat and let simmer for 10 minutes, or until the syrup has reduced by half. Take off heat, strain mixture, and let cool completely.

#gin #gintonic #gincocktail #schackenborggin #de5gaarde #danskgin #danishgin #hancocktonic #gincando #ginlife #gt  #gin2u
#gincollector #gincollection #showmeyourgins #sponsored #gin4me #ginbecausewelikeit #gingal #danishtonic #madeindenmark
[...]
GinCanDo on Tour
.
This week, we using some days outside the office to find the Rock鈥橬 Roll feeling at Roskilde Festival 2018.
.
Yesterday, we had the pleasure to be right on Plateau Gin鈥檚 heels, when the bottle that absolute has rock star attitude in its recipe, frequented our Camp and all the 鈥楻ock star places鈥 it could find......馃馃帳馃幐鉀猴笍
.
.
#gin #rf2018 #roskildefestival #roskildefestival2018 #ginontour #rocknroll #plateaugin #danskgin #danishgin #gintime #gintonic #gin2u #gin4me #gincando #ginbecausewelikeit #gingal #rockstar #ginstar #summer #festival .

Thanks to Frida M. Mikkelsen for the use of her arm and beautiful tattoo
. GinCanDo on Tour . This week, we using some days outside the office to find the Rock鈥橬 Roll feeling at Roskilde Festival 2018. . Yesterday, we had the pleasure to be right on Plateau Gin鈥檚 heels, when the bottle that absolute has rock star attitude in its recipe, frequented our Camp and all the 鈥楻ock star places鈥 it could find......馃馃帳馃幐鉀猴笍 . . #gin  #rf2018  #roskildefestival  #roskildefestival2018  #ginontour  #rocknroll  #plateaugin  #danskgin  #danishgin  #gintime  #gintonic  #gin2u  #gin4me  #gincando  #ginbecausewelikeit  #gingal  #rockstar  #ginstar  #summer  #festival  . Thanks to Frida M. Mikkelsen for the use of her arm and beautiful tattoo
.
It was definitely with certain amount of awe that GinCanDo accepted this invitation to taste and review Schackenborg Dry Gin, since this gin is a product of a consortium between a selection of Denmark's most powerful people, including His Royal Highness Prince Joachim of Denmark. We are quite sure, 'De 5 Gaarde' has connections, that in best Randolph & Mortimer Duke style with a finger snap and an one Dollar bet can change our lives from successful gin bloggers to homeless, just like Louis Winthorpe III in the classic 80s movie; 'Trading Places'.
.
Fortunately, Schackenborg Dry Gin from @de5gaarde is a excellent gin, so we do not need to be untrue in our review for hopefully still living our high-society gin life tomorrow.
Although, His Royal Highness Prince Joachim has renounced Schackenborg Castel to Schackenborg Foundation, then he has definitely had an important role in the process of creating this lovely gin.
.
The base in Schackenborg Dry Gin is the best wheat and barley malt from 'De 5 Gaarde', and pure spring water from the middle of Jutland. There are 12 carefully selected herbs, roots and berries, and of course a touch of secrets from the royal castle. The taste contains classic tones from the juniper berries, and a fantastic citrus freshness from the orange and Bergamot orange.
.
Our GT is mixed with the BTW Tonic Water. BTW by @btwdrinks is handmade in London using 100% raw and natural Quinine. This results in a well balanced and all-natural Tonic Water with a unique golden hue. Quite simply, BTW enhances the experience of  the Schackenborg Dry Gin 鈥.BTW鈥he way the gin intended. .
.
.
#gin #gintonic #de5gaarde #schackenborggin #btwtonic #gincocktail #gintonic #vinoblehelsing酶r #gincando #ginbecausewelikeit #gin2u #gin4me #gingal #sponsored #danishgin #englishtonic #gt #madeindenmark
[...]
鈾獿et me take you down
鈾獵ause I'm going to Strawberry Fields
鈾玁othing is real
鈾獳nd nothing to get hung about
鈾玈trawberry Fields forever .
.

I love surprises - gin & tonic with strawberries, all that pampering, 'romantic stuff'. My wife ought to know how to pamper her @fifaworldcup viewing husband properly, and she definitely know; a 100%  Danish GT to support  @landsholdet the Danish boys in red and white - @radius_distillery gin no. 10 with a 5 cent Indian tonic from @cphsodas in a glass filled with ice cubes and fresh strawberries from our own 鈥楽trawberry Field forever鈥. .
.
#gin #gintonic #danskgin #danishgin #wmfootball #vmfodbold2018 #fifaworldcup2018 #radiusgin #fivecenttonic #gincando #ginbecausewelikeit #dbu #endelafnogetst酶rre #strawberry #danishtonic #gingal #gincocktail #gin2u #gin4me #ginoclock
[...]
The last peaceful Danish gin-Viking from the Saga about Nordic Gin House has tonight conducted an extensive last raid for our love.
.
K酶benhavn Klassisk Gin is eligible with the Viking reference due to an ABV of whole 46.0% and an enormous concentration of juniper. The gin carries one of the highest level of juniper berries in the world delivering flavor the classic way.
The micro vaporization in the distillation process extract all tastes and aromas from the carefully selected botanicals, in the same way that Vikings were drained for power and energy during a longship raid crossing the Atlantic Sea a dark and stormy winter night, where the different between the sky and the sea wasn麓t distinguishable, and the rain was falling as brutal as the vaporization in a pot still.
The innovatively crafted small batch gin is a 'new-school' version of a classic gin. The distillation process brings out the best of the juniper, spruce, citrus and licorice root in a unique pact.
.
The classic  gin can properly handle almost all types of tonic, but today's Viking theme calls for a 'old-school' tonic to maintain the purity in the GT. Three Cents Tonic Water is produced by combining the finest spring water with high quality natural quinine with very little natural aromas by which the classic profile of K酶benhavn Klassisk Gin is maintained in the cocktail.
.
Thank you @nordicginhouse for your successfully planned  gin raid around in the Nordic countries the last couple of weeks. The four tasted gins all possess high quality, so your plan conquering the gin-world will absolutely be achievable in the same way that the Vikings conquered the world a millennium ago. However, since gin is being involved this time then the travel will definitely be more peaceful. .
.
.
#gin #gintonic #gincocktails #gin2u #gincocktail #gincando #ginbecausewelikeit #gin4me #sponsored #threecentstonic #danskgin #danishgin #gt #gingal #ginoclock #classicgin #classic #madeindenmark #viking
[...]
It's scientifically impossible for the bumblebee to fly; but the bumblebee, being unaware of these scientific facts, flies anyway. This is exactly the story about the newest queen bee on the Danish gin scene. Two guys that over a decade have brewed their own beers, and suddenly got the idea to produce a commercial product. Instead of using their obvious skills for brewing, then the two friends decide to establish the ultra small-batch distillery; OriGin CPH.
.
During the start up phase, the two friends again forgot that they actually were bumblebees, so instead of using a simple fractional distillation process, then they actually started experimenting with the vacuum distillation method. The development phase of the  recipe started with a blank piece of paper, but after a preliminary period with some simple extraction testing with different botanicals, then the recipe was 'perfect'.
.
The OriGin CPH  ended up as unique, fresh, floral and 100% organic gin containing 18 individual distilled botanicals (however not all vacuum distilled). Eight traditionally gin botanicals such as juniper, orange peel and juice, angelica, coriander, liquorice root  and not at least sour aronia berries. Rest of the botanicals remains a business secret, so there is a lot of room for the perfect game for all gin connoisseurs; 'Guess a botanical'. .
Due to the ultra small-batch production method, then the notes appear exceptionally bright with amazing layers of complexity. These characteristics require a neutral tonic for enjoying the full potentials of this unique gin. The neutral Gents Swiss roots Tonic Water intensify the citrus and liquorice notes from the gin, contemporary with the tonic leaving room for the gin to shine.
.
@origincph thank you very much for the invitation to see your facility and hear your fascinating story,  that definitely has defied all bumblebee theories. OriGin CPH is not just flying - it float like a butterfly, gin like a bee. Good luck on your flight.
.
#gin #origincph #genttonic #gintonic #gincando #gincocktails #ginandtonic #ginbecausewelikeit #sponsored #gin2u #gin4me #danishgin #gentstonicwater #gingal #ginoclock #aronia #aroniaberry #organic
[...]
Arctic Blue gin takes inspiration from the pristine forests of the Finnish Lakeland. The idea was to capture the essence of the unique Finnish nature in a gin bottle, and according to the people behind this gin, then you will find 'it', a peaceful misty morning when the delicate scents of moist arctic bilberry bushes and spruce needles embrace in a perfect harmony.
The bilberries are combined with other Arctic botanicals and fresh spring water to create the taste of Finland. When drinking the Arctic Blue gin neat, then you really can sense the unspoiled and  harsh nature by the 46,2% ABV and the influence of the high amount of pectin and essential oils from the bilberries and rest of the botanicals. The enormous content of pectin and essential oils is why it turns into an elegant misty white shade when mixed with tonic water.
We found a superb match with @originaltonic Yuzu Ocha Japanese Tonic Water, that added citrus freshness from the Yuzu fruit to the strong bilberry note from the gin. The result was a sensory summerish GT, that preferable should be enjoyed a summer night under the mist formation  to tribute the Finnish nature and not at least this gin.
We have never been in Finland, but if Arctic Blue Gin is Finland in a bottle - then we are on our way to this Bilberry wonderland .
.
.
.
Finnish - no we are just started exploring Arctic Blue Gin, so thank you @nordicginhouse and @arcticbluegin for being our tour guides on our first trip to Finland.  Thanks @kjaercompany for letting us use your tonic in this post. .
.
#gin #nordiskgin #finskgin #gt #gintonic #gincando #gincocktails #gingal #gin2u #gin4me #sponsored #originaltonic #ginoclock #ginbecausewelikeit #gintime #nordicginhouse #bilberry #blueberry #blueberrygin
[...]
There's a new superhero in town.
The arrival of Ginera has powered and shaken things up in Gin City. Ginera possesses extraordinary gin powers such as super-aroma, super-taste with an super-finish of an intensive flavor profile. These powers are a result of hard work from the creator (@herogin_drygin) and 8 very carefully selected wonder-botanicals; juniper, orange peel, rosemary, lemon peel and lavender. Two botanicals remains a secret 鈥 because a superhero never betrays her true identity.  However, the  infused blueberries is her absolute preferred weapon, that secure invulnerability against the main enemy of every gin, the horrible and  feared scoundrel called - Bad Tonic.
The intensive blueberries note is piercing like a  x-ray look, and can neutralize every Bad Tonics in the Universe. It will definitely be difficult to find the Kryp'tonic that is vulnerable for this superhero of a gin,  so peace and quiet is secured for a number of years in Gin City.
.
.
Thanks to her loyal henchman; @vinomaninsta for the introduction to this new superhero in the Gin Universe.
.
.
#gin #gingal #ginoclock  #gincando #gincocktails #ginbecausewelikeit #gin2u #gin4me #sponsored #ginheroes #ginera #superhero #gintonic #gintime #germangin #blueberry #blueberrygin #vinomani #herogin
[...]
A couple of weeks ago, we had the pleasure to taste a gin, that had started its 'life' as white wine. In the same category and from the same web-shop; @vinomaninsta , GinCanDo have had the bliss to taste another 'wine-gin'. The New York based W枚lffer Estate Vineyard has taken a portion of its finest ros茅 wine and distilled it to a solid spirit base. The fruity and slightly light shinny pink colored base are enhanced by own cultivated juniper, and a mix of other wonderful botanicals such as  anise, fennel, coriander, cumin, and cardamom. There鈥檚 also a lovely freshness from the ginger and the lime zest.
Due to the juniper and the other typical gin botanicals, no doubt that W枚lffer Estate Vineyard has created a gin, but absolutely a gin with a extremly modern expression by  adding  the fashionable ros茅 wine into the gin style.
This gin is a must for all gin lovers that also like enjoying a chilled ros茅 on the porch on a hot summer day. The @wolfferwine gin has a significant 'wineish' aftertaste of  ros茅 that definately will divide the gin drinking population in 'pros and cons', but proberly also can drag some ros茅 drinkers into our wonderfull gin univers.  W枚lffer Estate gin is absolutely a 'gin with attritude'. .
For our suggestion for the perfect GT using the W枚lffer Estate gin , then we go-all-in on the feminine pink look by using the Fentimans Pink Grapefruit Tonic Water. Pink rose leafs and mint is used as ganish to perfectly compleate this girlish GT.
.
Thanks Vinomani for letting us taste this different gin. .
.
#gin #gintonic #ginandtonic #gincando #ginbecausewelikeit #rosewine #gingal #sponsored #ginoclock #gintime #gincocktails #gin2u #gin4me #roseleaf #mint #fentimanstonic #fentimanspinkgrapefruit @fentimansltd #wolfferestatevineyard #wolfferwine #americangin #tonicwater #englishtonic
[...]
Oslo Gin is 'Det Norske Brenneri麓s' tribute to their proud Capital -Oslo, the world鈥檚 smallest metropolis. Here is forest and land, fjord and sea, city and country 鈥 all in one. A Norway in miniature.
The city map of Oslo adorns the label of the the gin, and as a little gimmick- then the the two O麓s in Oslo are designed as peepholes that give you a magnificent view of the  Royal Palace of Oslo, and not at least of the statue of King Karl III Johan that initiated the construction work of the palace.
Oslo Gin is so composed, refined and complex as the city it is named after. The gin is spiced with with juniper, coriander, elderflower, angelica root and birch leaves, that add the local Norwegian genuineness to this astonishing gin, in both taste and character. The gin has a lovely ABV of 45.8%, that makes it perfect in a GT serve, but a little ethanolish when served neat.

We have chosen to tribute the elderflower notes from the gin by using Thomas Henry's Eldelflower Tonic. The floral notes of the elderflower and the gentle bitterness of tonic water add some charming sophistication to the GT drink. The flower of the elderberry is mainly used as visual garnish since they are relative anonymous in this form, however the acidity from the rhubarb ensemble the elderflower symphony amazingly.
If you want to subdue the Elderflower notes in your GT then the Oslo Gin match a straight tonic water as well, we also tried it with the Hancock Tonic-Water that formed a more classic GT.
The Oslo gin from 'Det Norske Brenneri' was delivered by @nordicginhouse . Thank you for letting us taste this great tribute to the Capital of Norway.
.
.
 #gin #gintonic #gincoctails #gincoctail #gincando #ginbecausewelikeit #norskgin #norwegiangin #thomashenry #thomashenryelderflowertonic #nordicginhouse #hancocktonic #gingal #detnorskebrenneri #edelflower #sponsored #gin4me #gin2u #norway #oslo #germantonic #danishtonic #hancockbryggerierne #rhubarb #oslogin
[...]
A  modern gin history of 'David vs. Goliath' could be the story about Nordic Gin House. In this story David's sling is replaced with a Nordic collaboration between micro distilleries, sommeliers, master distillers and mixologists. The four stones for David's  sling is symbolized by four handcrafted  premium gins based on local authenticity from Finland, Denmark, Norway and Sweden.
Nordic Gin House has higher ambition than just being a local player on the Nordic market so their Goliath is to lay themselves open to competition worldwide. First stone is throw at GinCanDo to conquer our gin hearts  with Berslagens Organic Gin  from Sweden.
The gin is a classic gin with a solid juniper expression and an ABV of 45.7%, that make it perfect as a GT-partner for a challenging tonic. Our sassy suggestion is the very refreshing Indi Tonic Lemon, that has a characteristic but still subdued  lemon style. The tonic suits the Berslagens Organic Gin excellent, with a lot of space to the interesting notes from the gin, e.g. the lingonberries.
The GT was garnish with raspberries, that worked fantastic together with the sweetness from the gin and the acidity from the tonic.  Furthermore, lime and lemon balm was added as intensifier for the citrus notes from both the gin and the tonic.
.

Thanks @nordicginhouse and  @bergslagensdestilleri for letting us taste first stone from your David sling. .
.
#gin #ginandtonic #gincoctails #gintonic #sponsored  #bergslagensdestilleri #bergslagensgin #inditonic #inditonicwater #indilemontonic #swedishgin #gin2u #nordicginhouse #gin4me #gingal
[...]
The collection from The Original Tonic is like Pablo Picasso麓s paint palette, a fire-work of beautiful nuances, that are inspired by magnificent  and indescribable colors of the Mediterranean area.
For all of us that love this area, then this tonic series automatically evoke  the essence of the Mediterranean. Personally, all my senses force me into our GT-lab for experimenting with all the delicious colors, flavors and fragrances, that are supplied by The Original Tonic series.
Thank you @kjaercompany for the inspiring GT-talk, and for letting us taste  The @originaltonic series, looking forward to find perfect Gin match-up for the different tonics in the coming period.
More to come!
.
.
#gintonic #tonic #originaltonic #sponsored #original #tonictime #tonic2u #tonic4me #kjaercompany #spain #spanishtonic #gin
. The collection from The Original Tonic is like Pablo Picasso麓s paint palette, a fire-work of beautiful nuances, that are inspired by magnificent and indescribable colors of the Mediterranean area. For all of us that love this area, then this tonic series automatically evoke the essence of the Mediterranean. Personally, all my senses force me into our GT-lab for experimenting with all the delicious colors, flavors and fragrances, that are supplied by The Original Tonic series. Thank you @kjaercompany for the inspiring GT-talk, and for letting us taste The @originaltonic series, looking forward to find perfect Gin match-up for the different tonics in the coming period. More to come! . . #gintonic  #tonic  #originaltonic  #sponsored  #original  #tonictime  #tonic2u  #tonic4me  #kjaercompany  #spain  #spanishtonic  #gin
'The Birds' have found a gigantic 'Thorn' for their GT of the Month. The used of Red Bull Organic Tonic and the Thorn gin give the 'Passionate Bully' wiiiiings - that helps spiking this GT鈥orn directly into the red Bulls Eye as a first class taste sensation.
Even through, the can of the tonic is non-photogenic then the position on the picture is absolutely well-deserved, since the sweet tonic suits the classic Thorn Gin perfectly. The passion fruit, and citrus notes from the lemon and the sprig of lemon balm that are use as garnish - add a delicious and tasty freshness to this fantastic GT-cocktail.
This savour is currently served as the GT of the Month at all The Birds cocktail bars scattered throughout Copenhagen; The Bird & The Churchkey, Papa Bird and The Bird Tivoli Food Hall.
Thank you Lau @thebirds_cph for the invitation to give our shot of the perfect Passionate Bully GT.
.
.
#gin #gintonic #thebirds #thebirds_cph #gincando #ginbecausewelikeit #gin2u #gin4me #passionatebully #thorngin #redbulltonic #redbull #gintime #ginoclock #sponsored #gingal #k酶benhavn #copenhagenginbar #copenhagen #papabird #tivolifoodhall #thebirdandthechurchkey
[...]
Still considering if todays afternoon drink on the porch in the sun should be a chilled white wine or perhaps a GT -  why choose if you can have both?
Ignacz Gin started the carrier as a splendid white wine from Burgenland in the eastern part of Austria. After a readjustment through-out a double distillation process of the Winemaker/Master distiller Stefan Wellanschitz,  then the wine was transformed to a spirits. Powerful local herbs such a juniper berries, rosemary and thyme was added to the spirits and macerated for 2 month, where after the third and final distillation step complete the transformation process from white wine to a full-blown gin.
No doubt, this is a gin due to the potent juniper notes that definitely hits your taste buds, but its past as white wine does not fail. The gin is rich of essential oils, which is 'clearly' seen as precipitation when the chilled tonic is added. Before dosing your tonic you has try this gin neat -to taste the unique white wine notes. Preferable, use a very subdued  and neutral tonic for your GT, e.g. Fever-Tree Naturally Light, by which the exceptional notes from the wine is maintained.
This gin is a must for all gin connoisseurs, that not just want a collection full of classic London Dry Gins - this gin will absolutely be a positive discussion topic when served due to the clear reference to its past as white wine.
Thanks Mikas from @vinomaninsta for letting us taste this Austrian gin. .
.
#gin #gintonic #gintime #gincocktails #gincando #gin2u #gin4me #vinomani #gingal #ignacz #ignaczgin #austiangin #ginbecausewelikeit #fevertree #fevertreenaturallylight #fevertreenaturallylighttonicwater
[...]
馃幖Imagine there's no heaven 馃幍
馃幖It's easy if you try馃幎

We are quite sure, that John Lennon wasn't drinking Ginepraio Organic Gin sitting on a wine-yard viewing on the fertile landscape of Montepulciano in the heart of Tuscany, when the lyric to Imagine was composed -because this fabulous gin that is born from a partnership between Levante Spirits and Deta Distilleries is the synonym of Heaven.
The gin is aromatic with a very clear expression of the lovely Tuscany, when its local picked organic botanicals shinning out of this delicious gin-recipe.
No need for creating colorful labels or fancy bottle designs, when launching a quality product. We love the simple design, which also is in line with our recommendation of the perfect tonic for the perfect GT.
None, this gin deserves absolutely to be enjoyed neat. .
Thank you @quistwine for letting us taste this wonderful gin and @lulucphlulu for setting-up this weekends fantastic gin-tasting event in Meny Vermlandsgade, Copenhagen.
.
. 馃摲 @sophiematilde_knudsen
#gin #gintonic #ginepraioorganicgin #gincando #ginbecausewelikeit #gin4me #gin2u #quistwine #toscana #tuscany #italiangin #levantespirits #distilleriadeta  #gingal
[...]
One way to give your spring garden a boost is to use the best fertilizer on the market - both 'The Botanist' and 'Garden Tiger' definitely boosted our gardening today, not at least due to their perfect gardening names.
.
What is your suggestions for this year's perfect 鈥楪ardening gin鈥? .
Please see more information about our suggestions for gins that can boost your gardening on our Blog on gincando.dk .
.
#gin #gintonic #gincocktails #gincando #gardentigergin #thebotanistgin #gardening #summertime #summer #ginlove #gintime #gingal #gin2u #gin4me #ginbecausewelikeit #ginoclock
One way to give your spring garden a boost is to use the best fertilizer on the market - both 'The Botanist' and 'Garden Tiger' definitely boosted our gardening today, not at least due to their perfect gardening names. . What is your suggestions for this year's perfect 鈥楪ardening gin鈥? . Please see more information about our suggestions for gins that can boost your gardening on our Blog on gincando.dk . . #gin  #gintonic  #gincocktails  #gincando  #gardentigergin  #thebotanistgin  #gardening  #summertime  #summer  #ginlove  #gintime  #gingal  #gin2u  #gin4me  #ginbecausewelikeit  #ginoclock
Forget all about Bitcoin, Tezos, ethereum and even dollars, pound & euro - in our acquaintances the the most reliable currency is GIN.
GIN is a decentralized, peer-to-peer, non-cryptocurrency system designed to allow manual users to process transactions through Gin-units exchange. GIN will over the next years generated plenty of interest and controversy as alternative type of currency to digital or government flat currencies, as a modern pendant to gold and silver.
GIN purchases are discrete. Unless a user voluntarily swanks about his GIN transactions, his purchases are never associated with his personal identity, much like cash-only purchases, and cannot be traced back to him. There is no way for third parties to identify, track or intercept transactions that are denominated in GIN, one of the major advantages .........
The inflation is almost non-existing for this currency, the only disadvantage seen until now is the inhumane temptation of redeeming the currency before trading.  Shortly after redeeming the GIN by yourself, it certainly will be used and therefore worthless.
The featured item shows a fine selection of the latest GIN-revenues for airbnb and dining activities at this location. Looking already forward to the next GIN-transaction.......
.
.
馃摳  @sophiematilde_knudsen .
#gin #gintonic #gincando #ginlove #gin4me #gin2u #gincurrency #currency #gintrading  #ginbecausewelikeit #danicagin #nordiskbr忙nderi #boigin #gardentigergin #elgginno2 #ginlove #gintonic #