an online Instagram web viewer
  • earthbasedsarah
    Sarah β“‹
    @earthbasedsarah

Images by earthbasedsarah

Homemade pumpkin pie πŸ₯§ #plantbased
New/Old beauty πŸ’› #1992
New/Old beauty πŸ’› #1992 
Never been easier to be vegan 🌱 100% plant-based cheese board with a helping of plant pΓ’tΓ© πŸ’› No beings harmed in the making of this photo πŸ‘
Never been easier to be vegan 🌱 100% plant-based cheese board with a helping of plant pΓ’tΓ© πŸ’› No beings harmed in the making of this photo πŸ‘
Smoothie game strong πŸ’ͺ feat. Mango, blueberry + cherry + spirulina powder πŸ’₯
Smoothie game strong πŸ’ͺ feat. Mango, blueberry + cherry + spirulina powder πŸ’₯
Coop is starting up ballet after being off of classes all summer. She is pretty excited to say the least! πŸ’—βœ¨
Coop is starting up ballet after being off of classes all summer. She is pretty excited to say the least! πŸ’—βœ¨
Just two buds looking for some apples. Coop had such a blast at the orchard. While visiting we also had the pleasure of meeting a couple of friendly alpacas, some chickens, pigs, sheep and calves. All in all a pretty sweet day 🍎 β€’
β€’
β€’
Coop has been very interested in where our food comes from and being able to go and hang out with some lovely animals really helped her to understand why we choose plants. We have been finding it difficult to broach these topics in a way that doesn’t put down her friends, or family members who choose to eat differently than we do. It is a learning curve for all three of us but it’s days like this that make it worth all the extra effort. 
#veganparenting #growingupvegan
Just two buds looking for some apples. Coop had such a blast at the orchard. While visiting we also had the pleasure of meeting a couple of friendly alpacas, some chickens, pigs, sheep and calves. All in all a pretty sweet day 🍎 β€’ β€’ β€’ Coop has been very interested in where our food comes from and being able to go and hang out with some lovely animals really helped her to understand why we choose plants. We have been finding it difficult to broach these topics in a way that doesn’t put down her friends, or family members who choose to eat differently than we do. It is a learning curve for all three of us but it’s days like this that make it worth all the extra effort. #veganparenting  #growingupvegan 
Coop + Cal woke up early this morning to go to the farmers market while letting me sleep in. It was a wonderful surprise when little Coop came to wake me up this morning with these pretties. She proudly picked them out herself πŸ’› Feeling pretty lucky ✨ Now to check out the market haul πŸ™Œ
Coop + Cal woke up early this morning to go to the farmers market while letting me sleep in. It was a wonderful surprise when little Coop came to wake me up this morning with these pretties. She proudly picked them out herself πŸ’› Feeling pretty lucky ✨ Now to check out the market haul πŸ™Œ
How I feel after drinking my πŸ’πŸŒ smoothie✨
How I feel after drinking my πŸ’πŸŒ smoothie✨
Coop and I have been battling a cold so going out for tea and apple cider this afternoon really helped to lift this little ones mood 😊
Coop and I have been battling a cold so going out for tea and apple cider this afternoon really helped to lift this little ones mood 😊
Research shows that a mother cow’s calls are individualizedβ€”she has a different call for each of her calves.
β€’
β€’
β€’
β€’
The first few minutes after birth can mark the beginning of a lifelong bond between a mother cow and her calf. Much like human mothers, cows carry their young for nine months and they suckle them for nine to twelve months.
β€’
β€’
β€’
β€’
#friendsnotfood #eatinganimalsisweird
Research shows that a mother cow’s calls are individualizedβ€”she has a different call for each of her calves. β€’ β€’ β€’ β€’ The first few minutes after birth can mark the beginning of a lifelong bond between a mother cow and her calf. Much like human mothers, cows carry their young for nine months and they suckle them for nine to twelve months. β€’ β€’ β€’ β€’ #friendsnotfood  #eatinganimalsisweird 
Chocolate, peanut butter + banana oatmeal 🍌🍫 Swipe to see what goes into this - super easy + quick breakfast to whip up on a cool autumn morning. β€’
β€’
β€’
β€’
1/2cup oats, 1 1/2 tsp cocoa powder, 1 tsp vanilla extract, 1 tbsp peanut butter, 2 dates (chopped + added into oatmeal to cook down), 1 banana 😍
Chocolate, peanut butter + banana oatmeal 🍌🍫 Swipe to see what goes into this - super easy + quick breakfast to whip up on a cool autumn morning. β€’ β€’ β€’ β€’ 1/2cup oats, 1 1/2 tsp cocoa powder, 1 tsp vanilla extract, 1 tbsp peanut butter, 2 dates (chopped + added into oatmeal to cook down), 1 banana 😍
Some last minute garden pickings. Nothing tastes as good as a fresh picked tomato from the garden πŸŒ±πŸ…
Some last minute garden pickings. Nothing tastes as good as a fresh picked tomato from the garden πŸŒ±πŸ…
Tea Time πŸ‘ΌπŸ’€
Tea Time πŸ‘ΌπŸ’€
No one I would rather be exploring with. Coop was on the hunt for trolls by the river - none were officially found but we did spot some places they could be living πŸ’›πŸŒΏπŸ•·
No one I would rather be exploring with. Coop was on the hunt for trolls by the river - none were officially found but we did spot some places they could be living πŸ’›πŸŒΏπŸ•·
Dinner! Oil-free roasted potatoes tossed in aquafaba, garlic + onion. On top of local heirloom tomatoes, cucumber, cilantro + sprouts. Dressed in coconut aminos, tahini + lemon πŸ‹ 😍
Dinner! Oil-free roasted potatoes tossed in aquafaba, garlic + onion. On top of local heirloom tomatoes, cucumber, cilantro + sprouts. Dressed in coconut aminos, tahini + lemon πŸ‹ 😍
day dreamin’ about all the vegan treats πŸŒ±πŸ’›
day dreamin’ about all the vegan treats πŸŒ±πŸ’›
A happy place. I love when I can keep houseplants alive! πŸ’€πŸŒΏπŸ’›
A happy place. I love when I can keep houseplants alive! πŸ’€πŸŒΏπŸ’›
#ditchthestraw β€’
β€’
β€’
Did you know that plastic straws account for less than 1% of all plastic in the ocean?! Discarded fishing nets account for at least 46% (nearly HALF) of the plastic in oceans, while other kinds of fishing gear make up a big portion of the remaining 54% β€’
β€’
β€’
This is why the ever so possible #ditchthestraw effort is just not enough. Scientists predict that by 2048 all wild fish populations will have collapsed... β€’
β€’
β€’
Fishing nets are responsible for the deaths of more than 8 billion pounds of fish and shellfish intended for food annually. Hundreds of thousands of β€œnontarget” marine mammals are also caught up in and killed by fishing nets resulting in a lot of destruction. β€’
β€’
β€’
Let’s stop thinking that plastic is our biggest issue and be realistic. Ditch the fishing 🎣 Eat plant based πŸŒ±πŸ’›
#ditchthestraw  β€’ β€’ β€’ Did you know that plastic straws account for less than 1% of all plastic in the ocean?! Discarded fishing nets account for at least 46% (nearly HALF) of the plastic in oceans, while other kinds of fishing gear make up a big portion of the remaining 54% β€’ β€’ β€’ This is why the ever so possible #ditchthestraw  effort is just not enough. Scientists predict that by 2048 all wild fish populations will have collapsed... β€’ β€’ β€’ Fishing nets are responsible for the deaths of more than 8 billion pounds of fish and shellfish intended for food annually. Hundreds of thousands of β€œnontarget” marine mammals are also caught up in and killed by fishing nets resulting in a lot of destruction. β€’ β€’ β€’ Let’s stop thinking that plastic is our biggest issue and be realistic. Ditch the fishing 🎣 Eat plant based πŸŒ±πŸ’›