#pilates#matpilates#rollup#flexbands#exercise#articulation#core#stabilisation#control#strength#flow#merrithew#coretuckin @archi_mandalia @purva9797 .
Roll up with Flexband:
1. An exercise which one should do atleast thrice a week to work on spinal articulation and core engagement.
2. 5 repetitions are more than enough if done in right way.
3. There are lot of modifications so it can be made easier or more difficult depending on what level you are at.
4. Lot of props can be used which are easy to buy and are useful in other exercises as well. Example- Pole, Stability ball and flexbands.
5. Common mistakes- Jerking the back and coming up which is a big NO! Learn to ARTICULATE your spine
6. Shoulder stabilisation is always really worked on so strengthens the scapula muscles also which are stabilisers for the shoulders.
It was a great experience to get trained at Toronto Corporate Training Center❤️Hoping to come back soon!
#Repost @merrithew with @get_repost
Stuti Shah, STOTT PILATES Certified Instructor and owner of @coretuckin, flows beautifully as she does side bend with twist on the Stability Chair during her visit to the Toronto Corporate Training Center. What ab burner are you doing today?