an online Instagram web viewer
  • brendaym_
    Brenda Madrigal
    @brendaym_

Images by brendaym_

I know I have to work on making these pretty 🙈 BUT I strung two together! 3 times 🙌🏼 Thanks for making me try @chynacho!! .
.
#GFY #goodforyoucrossfit #BMU #saturdays
I know I have to work on making these pretty 🙈 BUT I strung two together! 3 times 🙌🏼 Thanks for making me try @chynacho!! . . #GFY  #goodforyoucrossfit  #BMU  #saturdays 
“This trail has beautiful views of the golden gate”
Mother Nature: Nah, not today. But here’s this old smelly tunnel you can explore instead 😆
.
#noviews #zero #nada #allthefog #sfthings
“This trail has beautiful views of the golden gate” Mother Nature: Nah, not today. But here’s this old smelly tunnel you can explore instead 😆 . #noviews  #zero  #nada  #allthefog  #sfthings 
This little bundle of happiness turned 3 this week. Happy Birthday baby girl! 💗
.
.
#kailiinalu #thisiswhyshehatesme #pitbullsofinstagram
Out here just hanging out with the cool kids. Thank you @vanvleetd for having us! .
.
#theeman #amigymnastyyet
Out here just hanging out with the cool kids. Thank you @vanvleetd for having us! . . #theeman  #amigymnastyyet 
Had an amazing time at the happiest place on earth! Ate all the food and didn’t die on Guardians of the Galaxy. Thank you to the Cho’s for a perfect Disney Halloweenie day! 💜🎃💜.
.
#disneyland #halloweentime #13hours #ivegottheotherfriendsonside #princessandthefrog
Finished off 1RM testing with a 280# sumo. I wanted to quit fitness like every day this week, so this was a sweet surprise 😆 🎥: @stephaniemangrubang .
.
#GFY #goodforyoucrossfit #testweek
Finished off 1RM testing with a 280# sumo. I wanted to quit fitness like every day this week, so this was a sweet surprise 😆 🎥: @stephaniemangrubang . . #GFY  #goodforyoucrossfit  #testweek 
When @chynacho makes you do gymnasty things and she says “stay straight” 😂🙈 .
.
#GFY #goodforyoucrossfit #gymnastyAF #comingforyouJommas
10% of my brain is concentrating on the squat, the other 90% is thinking “don’t kill @chynacho” 😆 PR @ 242
.
.
#GFY #goodforyoucrossfit #testweek
10% of my brain is concentrating on the squat, the other 90% is thinking “don’t kill @chynacho” 😆 PR @ 242 . . #GFY  #goodforyoucrossfit  #testweek 
Lost my hair tie during snatches, lost my grip during box step overs, and lost my soul during dumbbell snatches
.
But overall so happy I got to do this with @linaho. We both got our first MU this year, so to be able to do all these workouts RX’d was a huge accomplishment. Partner workouts push you in such a different way and I can confidently say we’re fitter than last year
.
Thank you to our coach @chynacho for making me cry and because you know 80-20 and to our awesome competition, team Jommas, so proud of you guys! What a fucking day. Ready for some champagne 🤪
.
.
#GFY #goodforyoucrossfit #teamseries #teamMadHo
Lost my hair tie during snatches, lost my grip during box step overs, and lost my soul during dumbbell snatches . But overall so happy I got to do this with @linaho. We both got our first MU this year, so to be able to do all these workouts RX’d was a huge accomplishment. Partner workouts push you in such a different way and I can confidently say we’re fitter than last year . Thank you to our coach @chynacho for making me cry and because you know 80-20 and to our awesome competition, team Jommas, so proud of you guys! What a fucking day. Ready for some champagne 🤪 . . #GFY  #goodforyoucrossfit  #teamseries  #teamMadHo 
1RM testing and Team Series at the same time has me feeling some type of way. But I walked away with 2 PRs today and a huge smile in my heart from all the love and support from these guys. @linaho @chynacho @flyweight77j @thomasewu .
.
Overhead squat @ 175 and hang clean complex @ 157
.
.
#goodforyoucrossfit #GFY #teamseries #teamMadHo
1RM testing and Team Series at the same time has me feeling some type of way. But I walked away with 2 PRs today and a huge smile in my heart from all the love and support from these guys. @linaho @chynacho @flyweight77j @thomasewu . . Overhead squat @ 175 and hang clean complex @ 157 . . #goodforyoucrossfit  #GFY  #teamseries  #teamMadHo 
Get you some friends who will sneak into the vineyards with you just for the gram ✨
Get you some friends who will sneak into the vineyards with you just for the gram ✨
Bubblies in wine country 🍾💗👯‍♀️
.
.
#birthdaybubblies #happybdaychyna #sofancy #allthesharkooteries
2 events down today. We’re coming for you Jommas @thomasewu @flyweight77j ! So ready for rest day tomorrow 🙌🏼 . 📸 : @flyweight77j .
.
#GFY #goodforyoucrossfit #crossfitgames #teamseries #teamMadHo
Is your Team Series partner as dramatic as I am? 🤪 Event 1 ✅ @linaho @chynacho .
.
.
#GFY #goodforyoucrossfit #crossfitgames #TeamSeries #TeamMadHo
Happy Birthday to this loud, crazy and beautiful friend of mine! My fitnessing mentor, book club co-founder, 781 day Snapchat streak wine drinking partner. Can’t wait to celebrate this weekend! Love you! 💕 @chynacho
Happy Birthday to this loud, crazy and beautiful friend of mine! My fitnessing mentor, book club co-founder, 781 day Snapchat streak wine drinking partner. Can’t wait to celebrate this weekend! Love you! 💕 @chynacho
When all your friends are away so you have to workout alone...
18 min AMRAP
7 Burpee BJO 
14 HSPU
42 DU
200m Run
The worst part was def the run 😅 .
#GFY #goodforyoucrossfit
When all your friends are away so you have to workout alone... 18 min AMRAP 7 Burpee BJO 14 HSPU 42 DU 200m Run The worst part was def the run 😅 . #GFY  #goodforyoucrossfit 
“Whose fucking idea was this?” – @freddycamacho65 at 5am before we headed to the city for the SF Giants Race. I wanted to do something out of my comfort zone and before I knew it 13 of us were signed up for a 10k and 2 for a half marathon. So happy we were able to do this together. It was so rewarding to see everyone cross the finish line after watching them work so hard. You are all so bad ass! Lucky that my best friends are people who inspire me to always be better, so proud of you all! .
🧡🖤🧡
.
.
#GFY #GFYoutandabout #goodforyoucrossfit #SF #SFgiantrace
“Whose fucking idea was this?” – @freddycamacho65 at 5am before we headed to the city for the SF Giants Race. I wanted to do something out of my comfort zone and before I knew it 13 of us were signed up for a 10k and 2 for a half marathon. So happy we were able to do this together. It was so rewarding to see everyone cross the finish line after watching them work so hard. You are all so bad ass! Lucky that my best friends are people who inspire me to always be better, so proud of you all! . 🧡🖤🧡 . . #GFY  #GFYoutandabout  #goodforyoucrossfit  #SF  #SFgiantrace 
Got to watch one of my favorite bands perform tonight! Perfect ending to such a long day 💙 #cafetacvba
Got to watch one of my favorite bands perform tonight! Perfect ending to such a long day 💙 #cafetacvba