Start your day with a breakfast full of nutrients and super foods. This recipe is an excellent way of carb substitute with 12g of protein. Try it now at home!
1 medium green bell pepper
1 packet of the Vegetable Cheese Omelet Lite Entree from Bariatric Lifestyle Diet
⅓ cup of HOT water
⅓ cup of low-sodium shredded mozzarella cheese
¼ cup of chives
1. Preheat oven to 350 F degrees.
2. Cut bell pepper in half and remove the seeds.
3. Mix in a bowl the ⅓ cup of hot water with the packet of the Vegetable Cheese Omelet until the powder is dissolved. Let stand for 1 minute.
4. Coat a small fry pan with a non-stick spray and heat pan over medium heat.
5. Pour egg mixture into the hot pan and cook them like scrambled egg.
6. Add the eggs and shredded mozzarella cheese in one half of the bell pepper.
7. Sprinkle the chives and bake for 10 minutes.
8. Serve and enjoy!
Looking for Thanksgiving recipes? Try this Pumpkin Spice Pancakes 🥞recipe on Thanksgiving morning. Indulge your taste buds with our Doctors Best Premium Original Protein Pancake mix. ✨Ingredients:
1 packet of our Hot Cakes mix from Bariatric Lifestyle Diet
50ml or 1.7 oz of water
1/2 tbsp of Pumpkin Spice Extract
1 tbsp of Ground Cinnamon
Empty packet contents into a bowl and add the water
Mix the mix well with a fork until dissolved
Add the Pumpkin Spice Extract and the Cinnamon
Pour mixture onto preheated nonstick frying pan on low to medium heat
Cook for 2 minutes on each side
Serve and add your favorite toppings like berries or any sugar-free maple syrup
#bariatriclifestyle#bariatricdiet#bariatricjourney#weightloss#weightlossjourney#weightloss goals #recipe#pancakes#thanksgivingrecipe#friday