Hey my Beautiful Angels. This my regular basic skin care routine.❤️
🔸After getting up from sleep,I drink almost 500 ml of water. It is one of the best remedy behind a glowing skin,as water removes the toxins from the blood & helps to keep body hydrated.
🔸For the past four months,I have been religiously using @miniso.bangladesh Aloe Vera Moisturizing Facial Cleanser.It helps to keep my dry skin- moisturized.I https://www.instagram.co cleanser to remove any kind of dirt on my face.I didn’t have much of a high expectation from this product. But it really didn't disappoint me in anyway.Now,I am HOOKED.
🔸People with dry skin please try to wash your face with lukewarm water. Washing face with hot water dries out skin more & may remove essential oils from your face,while cold water does not have a drying affect. 🔸Pat a soft clean towel & gently dry the water on face.Always avoid rubbing the towel against the skin,which can harm the skin & form small rashes.
🔸After that I soak cotton pads with @ponds White Beauty Lighting Toner.Then I Pat the toner-soaked cotton pad across my entire face.The toner doesn't actually whiten skin but it removes the surface dirt on my face.
🔸For my Moisturizer I always apply Fresh Milk Cream from The Face Shop.Sugar, protein & fat milk protects & moistures skin.Natural vegetable ingredient, shea butter care moist the skin.I apply a small amount of the moisturizer onto my fingertips & gently massage the moisturizer on my face in a rounding motion.
🔸Before going to bed, I wash my face with MANGO SEED Silk Moisturizing Cleansing Foam from @thefaceshop.official .This moisturizing cleansing foam with whipped cream-like texture helps to remove my face impurities without drying my skin which is just PERFECT for me.❤️
🔸Finally,I apply Jeju Aloe Fresh Soothing Gel from The Face Shop.Rich essence of Aloe moisturizes,softens the skin & renew my skin without leaving any sticky residue.
Hey my Angels! Here is my all go to makeup look description.
-Firstly,I use Rimmel London LASTING FINISH Primer for long lasting makeup.
-Then I apply Rimmel London BBCream (Light Medium) on my face.It helps to make the skin even,smooth & also helps to hide pores.To set my BBCream I use MAYBELLINE NEWYORK Face Powder(210).
-I usually highlight the areas of my face by using L.A. Girl Pro Concealer(Creamy Beige).Then using a Beauty blender,in a dabbing motion,I blend out the concealer & set it with my face powder.
-I conceal my eyes,blend it out & set it with powder.This helps to set the shadows properly.But before that,I usually draw my eyebrows just to give it a shape with elf cosmetics eyebrow kit.
-I use Makeup Revolution Eye Shadow Palette for my eye makeup.The 1st color I use is (the color that matches my skin tone)my transition shade which I apply all over my eyes,using a brush.Then using another brush,I apply a light brown color on my crease in a rounding motion & build up the color slowly.In the outer corner I apply a darker brown color.Using the same blending brush I glid over the colors I already applied.To give a little shimmery effect,using my finger tip,I apply a soft peach glitter color on inner corner of my eyes.
-For eyeliner I use Jordana (Black leather 01) .
-I use Jordana Kajal in Black & apply it on my upper & lower lash lines.Then I apply my face powder under the lower lash line so that the Kajal doesn’t smudge.
-I use MAYBELLINE NEWYORK the HYPER CURL VOLUM’ EXPRESS MASCARA(Brown).
-For a little contouring I use w7 Hollywood Bronzer&Glow with my Buffer brush.
-Before applying my NIOR (18) lipstick,I hydrate my lips with Vaseline lip balm so they don’t chap.
-Last but not the least, I apply Primed & Ready makeup Fixing Spray for a natural Matt finish & wait for it to dry.
Long ago,I believed that life was a fairy tale.I used to take everything including myself for granted.I led a very privileged life & by the grace of God, I still do.But everything changed in 2014 when I fell into a great depression mentally & physically.Some of the people I cared about the most left & I lost my path.I was such a people pleaser that I forgot to care about myself.No matter what I did,nothing made me happy.I was lonely & broken.I cared less about my appearance & my goals.I thought I could never get out of that phase.But the greatest thing about having a family is,they never give up on you even though you give up on yourself & when you have friends like mine,no depression can stand a chance.My family & friends have helped me to recover in that difficult time.Now,I got myself busy with many things.One of those things became such an obsession that I stopped eating again.(Not to starve myself to death,but to save money.)That obsession of mine is make-up.Yes! I started buying hell of a lot make-up.But,the weird part of that was I never used them.Mainly because I didn't know anything about it & was too lazy to put it on.So,one day my best friend got frustrated with my makeup shopping obsession and roasted me so hard that I started to try them out.First,I started watching tutorials in YouTube & learned the basics.I am not a trendy person but I took an interest in the mainstream fashion.Slowly it became a regular part of my life.It was so satisfying that all my stress & anxiety were long gone.I could focus on important things.It made me more happy when other people started to appreciate my efforts.I am not saying you have to look good for others but you should look good for yourseIf.P.S:I am not a beautician and certainly not a professional.I am doing this for myself and don't expect anything in return.Because in my 23years I have learned ONE thing & that is SELF LOVE is very important.So,do whatever your heart desires & live life to the fullest.
Winter is coming!
- As I have a very dry skin,in winter, on a regular basis & before applying make-up,I use Herb Day Massage Cream as my mosturizer. It helps to keep my skin hydrated.In short,this cream is amazing.It relaxes and helps to clean the skin.Moreover,it can also be used as a make up remover.
- For my foundation,I am using Studio Mac Tech(Shade is NC35).It's a compact foundation. It perfectly blends with my skintone,gives a flawless full coverage & a lovely smooth finish.
- Maybelline New York (Shade 210) face powder is the product I always keep in my makeup collection.It helps to set my concealer & foundation perfectly.
- L.A. Girl Pro Concealer (Shade Creamy Beige) is my all time favorite concealer. Not changing this product from my collection in exchange of anything.It has a creamy texture & gives a natural looking coverage.For me,it works best to highlight.It is very blendable & can be set by powder/bake.
-Huda Beauty Mouve Obsessions Eyeshadow Palette is now becoming my obsession.Each & every eyeshadow in the palette is highly pigmented, smooth & has a very blendable texture.So, if you want to get a pink or brown eye makeup for your regular routine, this palette is definetly a good purchase.(Can be also used for party eye make up).
- For my eyeliner,I'm using Yanqina 36H Precission Liquid Eye Liner.I have started using this very recently & got satisfactory results.
- My all time go-to lip gloss/ lip stick is Colourpop Ultra Mattee Lip(Usual Shades "Bumble" & "TAKE A PIXIE 17K2") .The color & formula is superb,smooth & lasts all day long but as it is ultra mattee, it's a bit drying so before applying the gloss, I usually use lip vaseline.
- "Inner Beauty is everything but a little mascara never hurts." Maybelline New York the HYPER CURL VOLUM' EXPRESS WATERPROOF Mascara is a regular companion for my eyes.The beautiful brown shade that I use volumize my eye lashes & gives it the perfect lengthening.
-Last but not the least, the cute little makeup bag keeps it all together.LOVE IT. ❤️