Beets noodles with shrimp, broccoli and spinach 😋😋 Slowly weaning my way back into intermittent fasting. My last meal was a wrap yesterday and today has been all about consuming liquids. Broke my fast with this and it sure hit the spot 🙌🏾🙌🏾
Need Christmas gifts? Everyone loves receiving a bottle of wine! Wrap our wine in a decorative wine bag for the perfect (and easy gift)! Whether it’s for a friend, a customer, or to bring to a holiday party - everyone appreciates a bottle of wine, especially clean wine. 🎄🎁🍷
Order by Friday, December 14 for orders to arrive by Christmas with standard shipping.
When you wake up each morning, you can choose to be happy or choose to be sad. Unless some terrible catastrophe has occurred the night before, it is pretty much up to you. Tomorrow morning, when the sun shines through your window, choose to make it a happy day. (Lynda Resnick)
Yesterday was our annual cookie bake. I love this tradition because it’s a day filled with family time, Christmas music, and making yummy treats. However, this year, my “yummy treats” looked a little different.
I tried a couple of our usual roll out cookies which taste SO good! I quickly realized that while I’m still working through adrenal fatigue, eating anymore or any of the other cookies was just not going to be a good option for my health at this point. And honestly, that was really tough. It’s challenging to be the only one who has to eat differently or specifically watch your intake during an event set around food.
But, instead of wallowing in my disappointment, I found a couple recipes for sugar cookies that were specifically formulated with the ingredients I had prepped to bring. And do you know what?!??! They taste AMAZING!! I’m still learning to listen to my body and actually respond with what’s best vs what I want and denying the effects. Making the next right decision for your health is all you can do and slowly those little decisions will make big changes! -
GRACIAS #FAMILIAFUNCIONAL !! Porque te importa lo que significamos aquí lo suficiente como para seguirnos y declararte parte de esta familia #KetoEvolucionada . Porque ser Familia Funcional no solo es comer Keto-Evolucionada por hacer una "dieta" o por "perder unos kilos". La Familia Funcional sabe que alimentarse de esta manera significa RESPETARNOS como mujeres, como seres humanos, como seres llenos de logros pasados y de potencial futuro. Porque todo empieza por respetar cómo nos alimentamos para saber y declara que #SomosMas que un cuerpo o una apariencia y que, además, para vivir en igualdad de bienestar y salud a nuestros compañeros, amigos y familiares masculinos debemos caminar juntos cada uno atendiendo a SUS peculiaridades genéticas propias. Porque las mujeres no somos hombres de menor tamaño y no podemos, ni queremos, cuidar de nuestro cuerpo y salud funcional como si fuéramos ellos! Solo respetando nuestra propia individualidad femenina psíquica, emocional, social, hormonal y física podemos lograr la salud psíquica, emocional, social, hormonal y física FUNCIONAL Y ÓPTIMA.⠀
LEVANTA LA MANO SI ESTA ES TU FAMILIA!⠀
GRACIAS PORQUE TE IMPORTA! ¿Tienes una amiga funcional que tiene que unirse a esta familia? Invítala con nosotras! VAMOS POR LOS 7,000!
Dairy free Cherry & orange one sheet pancakes 🍒🍊 Served these sugar free slices with natural DF yoghurt & honey 🍯 Super easy and so yummy! Cake for breakfast, what’s not to love 💫✨ If you’d like the recipe let me know. I wrote this one down, I’m getting better at remembering 🙈 Happy Monday! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend and have a lovely day today ✨😘 RECIPE: 2 cups of self raising flour, 2 cups of milk (I used soya any will work), 2 teaspoons of baking powder, 2 teaspoons of cinnamon, 1 egg (flax egg will work to make them vegan / egg free). Handful of cherries cut up into little slices and the zest of one orange 🍊
Mix your flour, baking powder and cinnamon well then add in your milk and egg. Line a baking tray with baking paper or tin foil then pop on your mixture. Top with your cherries and orange zest.
Into the oven at 180 degrees for 20/25 minutes. I had mine in for 22 minutes but it’s a really new oven. Once they are lightly golden on top and have risen up well they should be ready. Take out and slice up ✨
I didn’t use any sugar in this recipe, instead I drizzled them with honey once they had cooled a little. You could add a tablespoon or two of sugar if making for older children and adults. Alternatively you could add some maple syrup or honey into the recipe. No honey under 1 🍯
If I tagged you it’s bc you’ve played a big part in my healing(mental healing/ health) weather you realize it or not. ANYWAYS🚨 and I know some people will be disappointed, some might be shocked😂 but... Here for nothing... I’m not Vegan anymore. And you’re probably wondering why so here goes.... 1. I’m not vegan anymore because I hate labels. People already close their minds to people labeled as “vegan” and I just felt like I out grew that label. I’m not “vegan” I’m Alyssa😊
2. I’m very intuitive. I kept seeing signs that I should eat meat,& I was questioning myself even though I didn’t want to!! I pushed my thoughts away because I was trying so hard to be vegan, when everything inside of me was telling me to question it.
3. My hair was/is extremely dry and after 2 years of veganism I had skin issues I’ve never had. And YES I was doing veganism “right”. I ate all the Whole Foods... beans, greens, whole grains, nuts,seeds,veggies, fruit, seaweed, etc etc. I’ve even tried fully raw.
4. I started to feel lifeless, like all of my energy was drained and I started having extreme fatigue
5. I want to live a completely sustainable life!! Eventually Zach and I would love to have a piece of land where we don’t have to/minimally have to rely on grocery stores. And when I got honest with myself, I realized eating bananas in the middle of winter(at least where I live) from Walmart is so FAR from natural.
6. The nutrients in meat are far more bioavailable than in plants!! veganism, was a great learning experience... I learned so much about animals and it has taught me to be grateful for the animals that I now eat & to also get animals from a good source. I also know that some vegans will be like “ how can you be grateful for an animal and eat it”(I was this vegan )... but if you look in history many tribes/cultures HAD to eat animals and they had ceremonies to show gratitude 🙏 for these animals. It wasn’t mindless slaughter in a slaughter house (which is also why I wasn’t to learn to hunt). I know here’s a counter argument for probably all of these things, but I’ve obviously been on both sides
NUEVO VIDEO! https://functionalfemaleforce.com/alimentacion-lchf/que-comer-en-la-dieta-cetogenica-cuando-viajas/ ¿Te ha pasado que, cuando has llevado alimentaciones “distintas” en el pasado, al final lo terminas tirando todo por la borda porque es imposible llevarlo a la vida real?⠀
Viajar, salir con amigos, Navidad, festejos… se hacen todos casi imposibles cuando estás restringiendo calorías, contando macros, o en una dieta cetogénica típica estricta, etc.⠀
El éxito de un estilo de vida se basa en un 95% en el hecho de que lo puedas llevar a cabo estés donde estés y con quien estés. Si no, va a añadir estrés a tu vida y vas a terminar volviendo a tus antiguos hábitos.⠀
¡Esa es la belleza de mi protocolo Keto-Evolucionada®! Que vas a mejorar tu bienestar, a disfrutar el proceso, la manera deliciosa de comer y no vas a tener que decirle “no” nunca porque es 100% flexible a ti y a tu vida!⠀
Hoy te enseño cómo viajar en Keto-Evolucionada®. Ningún otro protocolo keto es así de flexible a la vez que efectivo y especial para nosotras las mujeres y nuestro ambiente hormonal!