Yoo-hoo! I have been nominated by my Mingyur gorgor @mingyurrussell to share #5factsaboutme .. okies, here we go:
1) I never like the sound of crickets, be it from the nature or on TV and i would bark my head off when I hear that. Probably due to the fact that I was from a puppy farm and this is the only sound that accompanied me every night before my humans came and rescued me. The sound of crickets remind me of my puppy farm days. .
2) Me love watermelon..I am sure many of you know of my watermelon obsession. I need to have my daily fix of cold watermelon cubes and my watermelon plush toys..I will pout all day if my humans didn't give me any.
3) I wake up at 6am everyday and demand my breakfast. I will scratch on my humans bedroom door and bark until they wake up. You can't blame me coz my dinner is at 4pm and I get super hungry by then.
4) I have a chihuahua sister named Panda but strangely, she doesn't respond to that name and only do so when we call her "jiejie" (elder sister). I think she is trying to be the alpha in the house! .
5) Shhh...Don't tell my daddy..My mummy loves me to the moon and back and I am #1 in her heart. Panda takes 2nd place and poor old daddy takes the 3rd! .
Now I nominate @comesee_honey_pug and @pug.puffy to share 5 facts about themselves! 💕