It’s Tuesday sooo I’ve been ready for a weekend getaway for approximately 48 hours ✈️😂 Shared this @cuyana weekender when we were in Indiana and got so many questions so here are some answers! 😘⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
1. This is the new @cuyana Classic Weekender in navy! 💙
2. The cosmetics bag is part of their Travel Set. I use this exclusively when I travel for skincare because of the 2 different sizes and also got the blush color this summer! I use the smaller size for my Invisalign when I’m not traveling 😁
3. Fits A TON. Way more than a carryon - it’s deceptively large! 🙌🏼
4. Could totally be unisex (if your guy needed a bag or you needed to share). 💁🏽♂️
5. If you’re new to the brand, their motto is “fewer, better things”. You can see that in their products. High quality, classic, and they never go out of style.
6. You can monogram! Matt bought me my first Cuyana tote 5 years ago with my married initials (JDB)! And yes, that was before we were married ☺️ 7. They make GREAT gift ideas.
Hope that helps! They are my favorite pieces! 💗 Both are linked in my bio as well!
This post is to the future. To taking on challenges, looking at the positive and knowing that in the end, no matter what I will be stronger.
I’ve been a little bit of a negative funk lately because of my arm; adapting to using my non dominant hand/arm and not being able to do yoga or more specifically handstands. It’s just been a little bit harder than I thought it would be.
I start my first chunk of PT this week, I’m free from a sling and I got to spend the weekend in Telluride with @naturestv ☺️💕 .
Also 📷 @naturestv
Okonomiyaki is one of those dishes that you just have to try when you visit Osaka. No one really knows what it is or how to properly describe it, but in this simple, closet-sized restaurant, you’ll find a local father-daughter duo that have been dishing out arguably the city’s best for years. Cooked with fresh ingredients of your choice and right in front of you on the stoves, the preparation is as much an experience as the eating!
This looks like normal stairs.
I wish it were.
This use to be a brothel. On the first floor sex was sold. On the top floor girls were locked in and the metal door was shut so they were unable to escape.
Girls sat trapped upstairs during the day and night until they were used for someone else’s pleasure.
This is now one of the vocational training spots at AIM and girls who are survivors make bracelets and T-shirt’s here. It’s now a place of light, love, and hope. Here there is oxygen.
Колесить по Голландии одно удовольствие: разнообразный зеленый ландшафт, пряничные домики, мельницы и костелы, все эти прекрасности очень радуют эстетическую сторону меня 😍
Добрались мы до деревеньки Зансе Ханс, посмотрели как делается настоящие кломпы.
Кстати, кломпы - это древняя национальная деревянная обувь, ее так же можно там купить, именно свой размер или миниатюру и увезти, как сувенир 👟