Paket Private Trip 3d2n. (Harga Promo)
Daftar Harga :
- Rp 1.450.000/pax ( 2 pax )
- Rp 1.150.000/pax ( 3 pax )
- Rp 900.000/pax ( 4-5 pax )
- Rp 875.000/pax ( 6-7 pax )
- Rp 800.000/pax ( 8-10 pax )
- Rp 700.000/pax ( 11-13 pax )
- Rp 675.000/pax ( 14-15 pax )
- Bisa request paket tanpa hotel
• Hotel (Ac, wifi, breakfast)
• Transportasi (Mobil + Driver + BBM)
• Boat Tour Island
• Alat Snorkling & Life Jaket
• Breakfast (di Hotel)
• Mie belitung atep & es jeruk kunci 1x
• Air mineral 600 ml 2x
• Dokumentasi Mirrorless/ DSLR & Gopro
• HTM tempat wisata (Ex museum Andrea Hirata)
• Tour Guide.
• Tiket pesawat
• HTM Museum Kata andrea Hirata
Day 1 :
• Di jemput di Bandara H.AS Hannandjoedin Tanjung Pandan Belitung.
• Free makan Mie Belitung ( Mie Atep ).
• Menuju Belitung Timur ( SD laskar pelangi, Rumah keong, Museum Kata Andrea Hirata, Kampung Ahok).
• Makan Siang
• Pantai Serdang
• Vihara dewi kuan In.
• Pantai Burung mandi
• Kembali ke kota Tanjung Pandan.
• Cek In Hotel
• Makan malam
• Free Program
Day 2 :
• Breakfast di Hotel.
• Dijemput di Hotel
• Menuju Pantai Tanjung Kelayang
• Hopping island ( Pulau batu burung garuda, Pulau lengkuas, Pulau Kepayang, Pulau Pasir, Pulau Batu berlayar, Pulau/ goa Kelayang)
• Makan siang dipulau Kepayang (exclude)
• Kembali ke pantai Tanjung Kelayang.
• Pantai Tanjung Tinggi (Sunset Point)
• Kembali ke Hotel
• Makan malam
• Free program
Day 3 :
• Breakfast di Hotel
• Dijemput di Hotel (cek out)
• Belanja oleh-oleh
• Pantai tanjung pendam
• Coffee break
• Rumah adat belitung
• Danau biru (danau kaolin)
• Diantar menuju Bandara H.AS Hannandjoedin Tanjung pandan Belitung.
Info lebih lanjut hub :
📞 Wa/Call : +62 819 4928 2386
📩 : Belitungtravelove@gmail.com
Fact about Athens...
Athens is whell know for her myths and history as it one of the world’s oldest cities.
There is a variety of architecturalbstyles ranging from Greco-Roman, Neo Classical to Modern.
Parthenon is a temple in the Aegenian Acropolis dedicated to the great goodes Athena, protector of the city.
It’s construction began in 447 B.C and was completed in 438 B.C.
Designed by Aktinos and Kallikratis it’s the symbol of Athens and Greece.
Mount Lycabettus is a critaceous limestone hill in Athens, at 300 metera above sea level.
At it’s two peaks are the 19th century chapel of St. George, a theater and a restaurant.
Temple of Olympian Zeus know as colomns of the Olimpian Zeus is a colossal ruined temple dedicated to Zeus.
Construction began in 6th century. It was renowed as the largest temple in Greece.
Odeon of Herodes Atticus is built in 161 AD. It was used as a venue for music concerts with capacity 5000.
Athens is a huge busy place with half of Greece’population (5 million).
Panathenaic Stadium know as Kallimarmaro is a multi-purpose stadium for event and athletic.
It hosted the first Olympic games in 1896. It’s the only in the world built entirely of marble.
Hellenic Parliament is located in the old royal Palace overlooking Syntagma Square.
Must visit :
Athens, December 3rd-6th and 9th-11th, 2018
صباحٌ شتويٌ بارد من قرية زيرمات السويسرية يعلوها جبل ماترهورن الواقع ضمن سلسلة جبال الألب الأوروبية. يقع هذا الجبل على الحدود بين سويسرا وإيطاليا ويبلغ ارتفاعه نحو 4478 متراً، ما يجعله واحداً من أعلى القمم في جبال الألب.
منقول🕊✨🇨🇭 Zermatt Switzerland 🇨🇭 @d_day_trip
Today, may you be refreshed in God’s Goodness and inspired by His Love.
More than a year ago, I just got out of the hospital. I'm not well enough yet after almost a year undergoing a series of operations, and the pain in my heart increased in intensity. My sin must have been in imagining that I could get still more of truth from the outside. God shows them to us in order to induce us to reflect. All destinies, have been shaped by God. He argued me into giving up my previous plan. Then I turned in on myself, and began a long journey to heal my body and soul.
For a long time, painful memories were being raked over to me. To learn that it only takes a few seconds to open profound wounds, and that it takes so much time to heal them. A big challenge is to shift your perspective radically from judgment of other to a lifelong exploration of yourself. In truth, what are anger, sadness, pain but the soul's desire for love? While sadness, grief, and anger are normal reactions to discouraging events, they need to be followed by a plan for recovery. You know and feel the pain, but the desire to no longer continue the suffering is stronger, you started care about yourself to not want to carry the anger or sadness any longer. I moved, changed my lifestyle and exercise routine, and went back to work. The key is maintaining a healthy lifestyle that includes lots of physical activity and proper nutrition, wake up with a refreshed perspective and do something different. Find the confidence to reinvent yourself and take responsibility for your choices in life.
It was a long journey but now I no longer wake up every morning feeling angry and bitter. I let go and surrender to greater peace of mind. Nothing but God's own sovereign good pleasure compels Him to love sinners. I've never questioned why I survived, but I'm doing everything I can to repay the people who helped me in my recovery. My belief in God has made a big difference in my life. Yes, I haven't fully recovered yet, but I've been trying, and I have known and believed the love that God has for me.