WEATHER REPORT - VII THE CHARIOT. Today is a good day for thinking about where we’re headed - it’s the start of Virgo season, after all! The Chariot shows us how much we can achieve when we develop a singular focus, and when we marshal all of our will and resources in service of a path or goal. Of course, life is full of diversions and our passions and obligations are multifarious, so getting all of our sphinxes galloping in the same direction can be tricky! I don’t think the solution to this is necessarily to obliterate complexity altogether or chuck out all the many projects you love. Instead, let’s think about what a unified theory of our lives would look like... how can we piece together all those disparate parts, creating a whole that rolls in the direction of our ultimate goal, which might be peace or fulfillment or a sense of satisfaction in many things? Maybe unification of the will is not just a singular desire in service of one goal, but rather many desires running in parallel, servicing many ends. Maybe!
Today’s Weather is from #CentennialSmithWaiteTarot . Published by US Games, 2009.
1. 4 of Pentacles: Now is a time to really focus on problem solving and bringing dreams to the earthly plane, leveraging your inspiration into grounded action. During this time become crystal clear focused and prioritize what really matters. Meditate on it and ask your guides and ancestors for clarity if need be. Be contemplative and strategic with your actions. Know that your actions, movements are casting spells for your future. Be intentional. Be specific. Be connected and grounded throughout.
2. Knight of Swords: having many interests and passions is really fun and makes for great conversations at parties. The problem with this is there is a lack of mastery. You are called to really zero in what is your Soul’s calling. Could be you use business and scattered projects as a means to avoid commitment. Evaluate your commitments. Clear your space and mind of anything that doesn’t stir your heart and spirit. What are you left with? Now immerse yourself and pay attention. You will be guided and you will be led to teachers and situations meant to keep you on this path and how you will be of service to all and to yourself will be revealed.
3. 8 of Wands: You are receiving information and challenges at a rapid pace that may feel overwhelming for you. You may be feeling many emotions and conflicts and like there is no end in sight. No sign of it slowing down. Know that you will be ok. Know that you are called to trust in your ability to heal. You are capable of loving yourself completely. All of you. The ugly and darkness, the light and grace. All of you. Be gentle and loving to yourself. Do relaxing activities or rituals that feel good to you. Allow yourself to process and integrate in your own time. 💖DM me to book your tarot magick straight from my heart to yours!
NACIMIENTO DE LAS BRUJAS🧙
Dependiendo de la creencia o cultura una bruja se puede hacer o nacer. Las brujas que nacen, según algunas culturas lo indican con ciertos detalles físicos o durante el mismo nacimiento. Cuando una mujer es pelirroja se le cree bruja.
Si un bebé nace con el saco vitelino intacto se cree que tiene el don para la brujería y que puede convertirse en una futura bruja. El nacer con el saco vitelino intacto es también una señal de una sensibilidad mayor para lo sobrenatural.
Las brujas que se hacen son aquellas mujeres que al alcanzar cierta edad y no ser aptas para tener hijos pueden dedicarse a la mezcla de pociones y a los oficios de las brujas, esto claro está, dependiendo de las culturas de la zona donde reside la bruja.
Cuando una bruja nace suele tener una marca quela identifica como tal, sea el pelo, marcas de nacimiento o incluso su comportamiento. Hoy en día se considera como brujas aquellas mujeres que tienen una sensibilidad acusada y manejan información que es imposible conozcan solo por su cuenta.
Cuando una bruja nace puede decidir si continuar explorando sus poderes o bien, vivir con ellos y no desarrollarlos. Las brujas que los desarrollan llegan a dominar numerosas habilidades como la capacidad de dominar malos espíritus, adivinar el futuro y mucho más.
-Diario de una brujita blanca.
Art by: @heikala
J'adore la musique anglaise et américaine des années 50 à 75 ❤ Pas vous ? J'ai découvert cet univers devant un vieux jukebox présenté dans une expo. Chaque titre qui passait, des Beach Boys à Billy Joel, en passant par The Zombies... j'étais conquise !! On y retrouve une douceur chaleureuse et planante, pleine de vie... je m'en lasse pas.
21. How can I use magick more efficiently to manifest what I want?
Magick is not an exact science, but it is generally accepted that magick must be directed toward a specific goal. The more specific you are, the more likely you are to manifest your results. However, the idea of focusing on something specific requires actually knowing what you want, and that’s something that I have always struggled with. I’m a Libra moon, so I tend to get caught in an infinite loop of “what if?” Because of that, I have a hard time focusing when it comes to my spell craft. That means that often I end up with basically what I wanted, but not what I wanted specifically. For instance, I recently did a money working but didn’t specify how I wanted the money to come. Because of this, my working manifested through a coworker quitting and a change in my schedule; one that will give me more opportunities to sell at my workplace, and will push me into what is likely to be mandatory overtime. That’s not exactly what I wanted. What I wanted was a new, higher paying job and yet I didn’t specify that, and so it was not given to me. If I want to manifest exactly what I want, I have to learn to decide specifically what it is and ask for it. #powerfullymagick#witchesofinstagram#witch#pagan#tarot#pagansofinstagram#tarotreadersofinstagram
[LA VERSIÓN EN ESPAÑOL ESTA EN LOS COMENTARIOS]
Your results are in~ A Jumper came up today, the 5 of Cups: You can't go on hurting yourself over this. Yes, it was harsh, and yes, you feel afraid and tired; but you can't keep going like this. You're not the only one to blame, and beating yourself up for it is not going to solve anything anyways. Look for solutions; there's no culprit or victim here, just a series of misunderstandings and too much ego at work.
1) Trust yourself and your instincts, pay close attention to your gut feelings, because your intuition will be a keen ally as you handle practical matters. Focus on your own interests, on your wellbeing, safety and tranquility: be your own priority and indulge in luxury. You deserve that and more, so listen to your intuition to know how to get it.
(Card: The High Priestess, Rune: Fehu, Crystal: Rose Quartz)
2) Don't let anything disturb your peace: you have worked hard to reach this position, to set the foundations and build your fort, so let no one dismiss your efforts because your path isn't like theirs. Let it all flow as you stand, safe and sound, on the platform built by your success; invest in your goals and let pleasure overcome you and soothe you. (Card: Queen of Pentacles, Rune: Laguz, Stone: Peach Moonstone)
3) Keep your faith; you may not be in control of things right now, but you don't need to be. Let everything happen of its own accord. This cycle is ending and with it, so many of your hardships and worries will disappear. Enjoy the ride; stop fighting the events occuring and instead let it all happen. Don't try to make sense of it, and instead wait for things to settle. (Card: The World, Rune: Blank Slate, Crystal: Fuchsia Agate). And that's it~ I hope that my readings give you the answers and messages you need to hear today :3 If you want a personal (and longer) reading, you can order it through my Etsy store, which you can reach through the link in my bio.
Special thanks to @villalongart for letting he use his deck and the runes he made for today's reading ♥💜 Many blessings be upon you all~ 💖🔮 #tarottuesday#keepingtarotreal#witchesofinstagram#greenwitch#wicca
Seasonal intent: for the start of each season I craft a insense derived from herbs and oils related to the season. This can be burned around doors and entryways to prepare yourself and your home for the months to come. Similar to smudging, though this is meant to stabilize and prepare energies rather than rid them. 🖤
Photos taken by me
Tarot Tuesday spotlight on my oldest and most personal deck -- the Londa Tarot, named for the artist who produced it, Londa Marks. I first learned about this deck in the early 90s, a friend of mine had a copy and introduced me to it. Not only did I admire the art style, I felt unusually intrigued and drawn to it. It became the first deck I purchased for myself, and the one that I have spent the most time with (don't believe the nonsense that it's somehow bad luck to buy a deck for yourself--you should buy the ones that you are most drawn to because you'll get the best readings from them); the vast majority of what I have learned about Tarot has been with the Londa deck. One special feature of this deck is that, unlike regular Tarot decks that have 78 cards, the Londa deck has 79 -- it has one special additional card that very rarely comes up in readings. I won't spoil the secret by telling you about it here, however. ⠀
Even after studying and working with this deck for over 20 years, it remains quite mysterious to me. If you're intrigued and would like a reading, DM me to schedule a reading today:⠀
1.) DM me to set up an appointment, and give me your email address for Paypal invoicing purposes⠀
2.) Choose the deck you want for reading (all decks are listed in my Highlights on profile)⠀
3.) Choose the type of reading offered (rates also listed in Highlights)⠀
4.) Tell me about the issue you'd like addressed for the reading⠀
5.) Choose between DMs or email correspondence⠀
6.) Once payment is made, the reading will be delivered to you, with a picture of the cards drawn for the reading, at the agreed-upon delivery date.⠀
Hoping to read for you soon! ⠀
👩🏻🍳This was suppah. This is a traditional recipe. Simple, but perfect. Recipe below. Good night all💤
New England Fish Chowder Recipe
1 Tbsp olive oil
4 Tbsp butter
1 medium yellow onions, chopped
1 rib celery, finely chopped
3-4 large Yukon Gold or White potatoes, peeled, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
2 cups vegetable broth
2 tsp dried thyme
1 1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 1/2 to 2 lbs cod, or other firm white fish, cut into 2-inch pieces
1 cup whole milk
1/2 cup half n half
1 Tbsp chopped parsley
2 Tbsp cornstarch in very cold water, to thicken
Sauté onions and celery in oil and butter, and cook until softened, about 5 minutes.
Add potatoes, broth, spices, then simmer. The potatoes should be just barely covered with the liquid in the pot. If not, add water so that they are.
Bring to a simmer, then lower the heat to medium and cook, covered, until the potatoes are almost done, about 15-20 minutes.
Heat milk and half n half. Don't boil it.
Add fish, then add hot milk mixture. Return to the stove. Cook on low heat, uncovered, until the fish is cooked through, about 10 minutes.
When the fish is cooked through, remove from heat.
Mix in the parsley. The flavors will improve if the soup rests 30 minutes before serving.
Serve with crusty bread or crackers.
hummingbird song essential oil soy wax candle made with lavender, mandarin, honeysuckle, and orange blossom oils, topped with lavender and rose petals and fairy dust ✨ all natural & toxic free 😊 $12 plus shipping (i accept paypal and cashapp)
I’ll make you twitch, let me cast a spell
Salty skin, miss hot caramel
Brown sugar princess, ringin' 'em bells
Look like fish (Attitude is piranha)
Twirling on these hoes (Una gitana)
I’ll tell you a secret (Mira, escucha)
Fuck with me (Soy una bruja)
21. How can I honor that obstacle?
Yesterday’s card was Temperance, which I interpreted to imply a need to conquer my impatience for the benefit of my practice. Today, this card shows up to tell me that part of conquering that issue is making some decisions. I have been dancing on the edge of skepticism and belief for weeks now, and now it is time to make the decision of what I believe and what I don’t. A commitment to belief, a commitment to working toward a particular spiritual practice will require patience, but will also mean that the patience will be rewarded with progress toward something rather than just the passage of time. #witchesofinstagram#pagansofinstagram#witch#pagan#tarot#tarotreadersofinstagram#oakmoonchallenge
Succulents and Crystals 🌱💙
A quick pic of one of the next batch of succulent crystal planters, that are heading in to the beautiful @apothecarybotanica at Manly (south Brisbane bayside) on Friday. 💚
These lovelies have been settling into their containers for the last month or so, and are now ready to find new homes 💫
This one is set with Lapis Lazuli - for encouraging creativity and self-awareness, stimulates clarity and objectivity and inspires honesty and confidence. 💙🌱
Have a wonderful Wednesday lovelies ✨. I am making the most of the sunshine in the garden today and planting out a new batch of succulent planters so that they can settle in and soak up the coming full moon 🌕🌱🔮
(Pic taken by me) - You are welcome to share / repost, if you wish, but as this is a result of my time and energy - your respect of not editing, and showing credit by tagging @naturalmagicalcreative is expected - and good for all our karmas 💫