🇮🇹 C’è sempre un punto di partenza, lui lo è per me! ⠀
Cosa ne pensi?
Fammi sapere, ti aspetto nei commenti! ⠀
🇬🇧There is always a starting point, he is for me!
What do you think about it?
Let me know, I’ll wait for you in the comments!
This weekend, cozy pieces of a winterfestival called 'knus' appeared all over the city centre. I went to tiny markets with live music, bought some soup and enjoyed that specific smell of glühwein at the winefestival. I really think this is the best way to spend a sunday🔥
- Today a piece of history on my table. Contratto. As its Insta's profile says: "Italy's oldest classic method sparkling wine producer" infact the Metodo Classico 1919 Contratto Extra Brut was the first #Millesimato produced in our country ( 🇮🇹 ) ...this alone should be enough, isn't it?
- But I want to strike out because Contratto, at the end of 20th Century, shipped their wines everywhere in the world and it was the official supplier of Vatican and Italian Royal Family.
- Today Contratto is part of LaSpinetta's company and because of that he's reborning to its old glories.
- Great wine this "Alta Langa Blanc de Noir Pas Dosé For England 2014".
- Try it and let me know your impressions.
- Winery: Contratto (La Spinetta)
- Country: Italy
- Year foundation: 1867
- Label: Alta Langa Blanc de Noir Pas Dosé For England 2014
- Grapes: 100% vecchie vigne Pinot Nero
- Color: White
- Aging: 42 months on yeasts
- 💰 24.00€ (I've found the 2013 on italianwineselection.com )
- 📌 #fumawine#qualità
- 📎 #italy#piemonte#pinotnero#italianwine#sparklingwine
20 wines just isn't enough sometimes. .
In addition to getting to try 20 different wines at the @BOCAdubai Wine Festival Brunch this Friday, you can a voucher for a free glass of wine at BOCA any 'ol time you feel like using it. .
Just drop tell them that 'The Tasting Class sent you at the time of booking your brunch table, or when you arrive and get your voucher. .
The more wine the merrier. .
One voucher per person. The 'Name Drop' must happen at the time of booking, or upon entry to BOCA. .
This weekend felt extra long & I loved every second of it! Austin & I lack one present to buy [why are dads so hard to shop for] & then we are officially done with our shopping 🙌🏻 Are you ahead of the game or majorly slacking with your Christmas shopping? 🎄🎁
PS I live for a LBD in every season 💁🏼♀️ This black dress is so cute with the tulle & pearl details ❤️ Would be great for a winter wedding! And the price is so affordable! Download the @liketoknow.it APP to shop all the deets! http://liketk.it/2yRyK #liketkit#LTKholidaystyle#LTKwedding#LTKunder100#LTKstyletip