I've been in full backpacking season! 4 trips in a month! So needless to say the yellow backpack is taking a vacation and I've exchanged it for the turtle life! 🎒🐢 I have met some wonderful people and have some amazing stories to tell during these multi day trips in the wilderness with only the belongings I can fit in my pack. For starters, I met this older women who had just lost her father at the age of 92. She just came out to the mountains because that was where he loved to be. It made her feel closer to him in a way. 😢 She was an accomplished hiker herself. Her husband who had also passed did the JMT in record time back in the 70s! ✌🏼 Nothing with him but some iodine tablets and completed it in 5 days! She was so happy seeing me out there doing my thing. I told her I was just trying to see beautiful things and find my stride in the mountains. She asked me how I got started in all of this. I told her that I wanted to do the JMT one day but wasn't sure I could. Well the wise women she was she told me that I just have to go and push through it and that it is possible! Well I'm still not sure but as brief as our interaction was, well that would be awesome if I could!🤞🏼 Don't be afraid to talk to the older and wiser people on the trail. They have some amazing stories, done some hikes that we can only dream of, before permits, before social media and you can find inspiration from the unlikely of strangers! 🙃
Have you ever had one of those amazing and inspiring random conversations with a fellow hiker? Maybe you are one of those inspiring people!? 😲
For people,who need adventures.
🏔️Peak Lenin, Kyrgyzstan.Part 1
1. Altitude 7134 m.- Big Boy 💪
2. Has 16 routes - but use the classic for your safety 😉
3. The classic way to peak goes from north through Razdelnaya Peak-6100m. - Stars at arm's length⭐
4. Was conquered by German climbers Karl Wien,Eugen Allwein,Erwin Schneider in 1928.
5. First woman on the top in 1958, her name Ekaterina Mamleevа
6. Included in the list of the tops to achieve the title of Snow Leopard🐆
1. The best time to climb Lenin peak is from beginning of July until middle of August
2. You must make insurance! Think about your safety 😉
3. Even in the Internet written that it the easiest #seventhousander you must have experience in mountaineering. There's a big difference between "what I can" and "what I want". So, estimate your chances right 👍
4. Don't drink not boiled water, don't try Kymyz (national drink,horse milk),wash fruits and vegetables ,because of stomach problems you can broke your plan
5. Take some medicine with you against of stomach problems,low and high blood pressure, headache
6. Get consultation from guides in base camps. They will give you some tips and information about conditions on the mountain. It's absolutely freе
Sappy alert: One of my favorite things that Oliver does is give me a hug every morning 💗 he is not an affectionate dog, but that makes these little moments even sweeter! I’ve been seeing a lot of pups struggling for their health lately, and it has me especially torn up remembering how fragile every life is. So take an extra second to give your fur ones extra kisses & hugs. 🐾
🍁🍂<— W I L D & F R E E —> 🍂🍁
Just thinkin bout how grateful I am for last weekend, and how thankful I am for friends who like spontaneous adventures. A touch of class with a side of roughin it. 💁🏼♀️
If you’ve been on a big adventure you’ll know that you came back different: more resilient, better prepared, improved confidence, increased awareness. All these things, that enable us to survive when nature throws the unexpected at us, help us push ourselves when we get back home.
If I can walk 1000 miles on my own, what else can I do?! Start a business? Live in another country? Lead a new project at work? Things all of a sudden seem much more attainable.
We’ve loved reading Megan’s take on this. If you’ve read it too let us know what resonated with you most... 👇
Осмелюсь Вам сказать, что......
Вся жизнь - это искусство и создаешь Ты его сам.🌈
Красивое оформление приема пищи,🍜 цветочек в вазе🌷, разложенная по цветам одежда👗, книги аккуратно разложенные по корешкам 📚и т.д.
Это щепотка красоты и особенной атмосферы🌠, благодаря которой мы придаем обыденным вещам вокруг себя особый смысл, делая нашу жизнь наполненной слайдами, где критик и создатель - внутренний Ты.🤘
Зачастую мы воспринимаем все на автомате. Поэтому, нужно научиться замедляться и ловить истинное наслаждение от мелочей.😇
Valbona Valley, Albanian Alps. This corner of the Balkans is rapidly gaining popularity. It’s easy to see why. We arrived in Valbona via the Valbona pass trek from Theth. We’d love to return someday to explore some of the other trails. #accursedmountains#prokletije