Missing the stars of Todos today. Wish i was riding around town, buying local products to cook lunch and going to yoga class under the palm trees... oh and i wouldn’t mind the 30 degrees!! ☀️ Je m’ennuie du ciel étoilé de Todos Santos aujourd’hui!! J’aimerais tellement me promener en 4x4 dans la petite ville pour faire mes achats de produits locaux, aller au cours de yoga sous les palmiers... oh, et les +30 degrés se prendraient bien aussi! ☀️ #throwbackthursday#missingmexico#todossantos#nightshot#stars#whendowegoback#beachtime#slowmotioncapture
Such an amazing family holiday in Dubai ... our first holiday together
I want to say massive thank you to @catsby78 and James for being our hosts for the week. You helped every day to make our holiday special ❤
Am not a selfie pro but it’s so much easier when surrounded by such amazingly beautiful women who are so strong in body, mind, soul, and heart. Forever grateful for the exceptional company and everything I learned 🙏❤️🙏❤️ @jessweil thank you so much for the amazing pic!
10 things I learned in Cabo:
1. Everyone is happy when they’re on vacation.
2. The same guy will offer you cocaine every day no matter how many times you say no.
3. @brittanypricer will pet feral dogs on the beach at 3 AM.
4. People from Austria DO NOT like it when you confuse them with Germans.
5. There are white, pink and neon pool parties. We only made it to the white one but it was a blast.
6. It’s quite possible to have fond memories of really good times that are tied to a Drake song.
7. If you swallow water in the shower like Charlotte in Sex and the City, you may actually get very sick.
8. There are a lot of American movies in English on Mexican television.
9. Tequila is actually really good when it’s not done in shot format.
10. I married a unicorn and had the time of my life.
So this is what life is like when all your kids are in school?! J/k but for real our hubbies rock for surprising us with this perfect day of pampering. Pretty sure the rest of the day is a wash bc I’m still in leisure mode but tomorrow’s a new day, and I can say I’ll be refreshed 💆🏼♀️
I’d never been to a Rural King before but had wanted to go see the bunnies ever since I knew they had them. Today we went to get a new weed eater. Y’all. I walked in & they had free popcorn & coffee. Then, I got to hold a fuzzy bunny! The baby chicks were adorable too. 🐇🐥#bunniesmakemyday#canIbeaprofessionalcuddler#whendowegoback