Meadow Ranch 2018, some highlights 💥
1. The blob competition, every single one of those kids killed it (there are usually only a couple good ones, but they were ALL entertaining)
2. Watching my girls personalities come to life. At the beginning of the week they were all pretty reserved and overwhelmed and by the end they were the crazy, fun group of 7th grade girls that I was originally expecting.
3. I had this super random infection that showed up on my face a few days before camp, so I couldn't be in the sun for very long and I couldn't go in the water at all. Definitely NOT a highlight, but very memorable
4. Our rec team: I had to take pictures of them because they were so funny. I have never seen such a pitiful group of kids so uninterested in recreation.
5. And most of all, the sweet group of 3 girls who decided to commit their lives to Jesus. It was so awesome getting to witness their eyes opened to the gospel and what it means to have a personal relationship with Jesus. How cool that God uses people like me to be a part of such life changing things.
6. Oh my gosh, and how could I forget???!!! There was a special needs girl that came with the church. On Thursday I asked how her week was going, and she just started telling me how in chapel God opened her eyes, spoke to her, and the holy spirit came into her heart. It was seriously the sweetest conversation I've ever had! It was so, so incredible to listen to this girl with special needs describe the holy spirit coming into her life and then go on to describe her heart transformation!!! I could not believe how well she could grasp this concept when she had such a hard time understanding so many things. It also opened my eyes to what special needs kids are capable of!
Man, God is at work!!!
We're setup at the @caloundraweddings Open Day today. We have three very different and very gorgeous reception setups and a beautiful ceremony right on the waters edge. Come down today and see this stunning venue for yourself. We'll be here until 3.00pm #weddingstylist#weddingtime#weddinggoals
I cant say i built these two chairs but my very talented uncle Ray did, the craftsmanship in them is amazing im so happy that saved them from the family garden and the weather to restore them to their former glory, to share with all. What would you use them for?
It’s our favorite day of the week!💓
Congratulations to Cara, Paige and Krystin for finding your dream wedding dress with us today!
Krystin (pictured above) is one of the sweetest brides we’ve ever met and her personality instantly lights up the room — she found the most stunning and romantic gown for her @windmillwinery wedding. YAY!
P.S. We are impatient to see you walking down the aisle to your true love next year! CHEERS! 🥂
"Se amam tanto que receberam dos céus o melhor de todos os presentes: o casamento. A confirmação de que encontraram a pessoa perfeita, de que a continuação daquela história ainda há de ser longa, de que nesse livro começado na infância ainda há muitas e belas páginas para serem escritas." 📖@escrevaumacartapramim
- Local dos sonhos: @fazendaeharassaobento
- Vestido: @claudiasantos_atelier
- Traje do noivo: @teixeiramodamasculina
- Beleza da noiva: @mariliaterrone
- Acessórios: @ateliergirardi
- Sapato da noiva: @annamilashoes
- Decoração: @flow_decoracao
- Vídeo: @navarrofilmes
- Músicas da cerimônia: @galassocoral
- Luz e som: @mdeventosproducoes
- Assessoria: @matrimoniassessoria
- Buffet: @chefmonicachaves
- Guardanapos especiais: @suamesamis
- Bolo e doces: @lis_confeitaria
- Cobertura e divulgação: @lapisdenoiva
My first wedding in 2 years with no camera in hand 😮
Don't get me wrong, I LOVE what I do. But sitting back and living in the moment is a wonderful change of pace 🖤
Look at my sweet sweet fam! 😍 Grateful for our time together and for their love and support in all I do.
Our Summer Show is TOMORROW! Who else can't wait to see this beautiful train shed filled with wedding vendors?! 😍💍
Still need tickets? Check out our profile for the "Get Tickets" link! You can also buy tickets at the door! See you there!
Ternyata masih ada fotonya..
Late post bgt ini ya dek @elvirarosazahara27 😅
Semoga adek bandel jadi istri Sholeha dan calon Ibu terbaik buat anak-anaknya 🤗
Barakallah sayangkuuu.. @gadisghia cepet nyusul yaaa 💜