🌸 Benefit - Boi-ing Industrial Strength Concealer & Watt’s Up! Highlighter 🌸 muthis ikili👌🏼👏🏼✌🏼 Bendeki rengi 02. ( Watt’s up’in tonu sabit, concealerdaki renk tercihinize gore 01 ya da 02 kullanabilirsiniz. )
• Boing Concealer: Yapisi kremsi, kapaticiligi cok yogun. Dagilimi gayet kolay. Fondoten kullanmadiginizda yuzunuzde renk esitlemek istediginiz yerlere uygulamak icin musait bir yapisi var. Cizgilere dolmasini ve fazla parlakligi onlemek icin pudraya ince bir sekilde sabitleyebilirsiniz. • Watt’s Up Highlighter: en en en sevdigim!💜 Daha once bir postumda bahsettigim favori uc aydinlaticimin icinde kendisi. Bence gercekten piyasadaki en iyi 5 aydinlaticidan biri. Normalde ambalaji stick formda ama bu sette bu sekilde olmasi herhangi bir farklilik yaratmiyor, hatta aksine bozulmadan bitirebilme acisindan daha bile rahat. Kullanimi cok kolay ve uzun sure giden bir urun. Icerisinde sim bulunmuyor. Sampanya renginde inanilmaz guzel, islak ve dogal bir yansimasi var. Yapisi cokcok ince degil o yuzden ben parmaklarimla isitip sonra uyguluyorum. Belli bir saat sonra ciltle butunlesince cok daha guzel bir hal aliyor.
Denemek isterseniz Sephora kasa onlerinde bulabilirsiniz. Iyi haftasonlari!😍 #benefit#wattsuphighlighter#benefitcosmetics#benefitboiing#highlighter#highlights#concealer#makeup#makeupjunkie#tgif#beauty#blog#makyaj#photooftheday#inspiration#glowing#allaboutgloww
Golden, peachy-bronze babe @georgiacolgan wearing @kitsense earrings. Beauty notes- skin @beccacosmetics backlight primer and shimmering skin perfecter with @maccosmeticsaustralia face and body with pro-longwear concealer. Brows @soapbrows with @maccosmeticsaustralia brow pen, highlight a combo of @maccosmeticsaustralia CCB in pearl, with @benefitaustralia watts up! Eyes @ctilburymakeup filmstar bronze and lips @gotoskincare hair shine achieved with a little @wellahair luxe oil
Me at work yesterday. Trying some new products from @sephora I got the #hoolabronzer and #wattsuphighlighter from @benefitcosmetics the face back is @elfcosmetics and to set it in place I used @urbandecaycosmetics #allnightersettingspray and it kept everything in place all day even in the heat of the kitchen
A little hair and makeup bridal inspiration created on my babe @georgiacolgan wearing @kitsense earrings. Beauty notes- skin @beccacosmetics backlight primer and shimmering skin perfecter with @maccosmeticsaustralia face and body with pro-longwear concealer. Brows @soapbrows with @maccosmeticsaustralia brow pen, highlight a combo of @maccosmeticsaustralia CCB in pearl, with @benefitaustralia watts up! Eyes @ctilburymakeup filmstar bronze and lips @gotoskincare hair shine achieved with a little @wellahair luxe oil
Does anyone else get hella carried away with highlight because.... 🙋🏻♀️
Dis glow is courtesy of @benefitcosmetics Watts Up highlighter ✨ It's my favorite for traveling, quick touch ups, and layering multiple highlights for an ultimate beam of light on the cheekbones💡champagne gold sheen & dries to a powder finish (10/10)
A few of my favourite highlighters✨
Order of swatches on my hand:
1. Milk Makeup Highlight in Lit
2. Benefit Watts Up highlight
3. Glossier Haloscope in Quartz
4. RMS Beauty Living Luminizer
Milk Makeup's hightlighter is in a stick form cream to powder formulation, and has a very golden tone with small glittery particles when swatched on my hand. I find that the appearance on my face is different. It has a much more glazed and reflective look to it and the sparkles aren't noticeable. It's a huge stick, and not a lot is needed for a blinding highlight so you get your money's worth because it will last a long time. I like to apply this straight to my face and I find that that gives the best application for this highlight.
Benefit Watts Up highlighter is also a cream to powder consistency, and I apply this with warming the product on my ring finger, then dabbing it onto my cheekbones. This gives a very natural and glowy highlight and it won't drag your base makeup off.
Glossier's haloscope is one of my favourite ones. It's creamy and gives a very dewy highlight. It's a 'lit from within' type of glow and I love it! I like to apply this directly on my face is stipple motions to concentrate the product onto certain areas, then blend it all out with my fingers.
RMS Beauty's Living Luminizer was one of my first high end purchases. This is a very balmy highlight. It looks iridescent/white when warmed on your finger, but once applied, it gives such a dewy and healthy glow to the face.
What's your favourite highlighter? See any that you love? Let me know! 💕