Strawberries🍓🍓in season here 😍. Have heaps at home so wanted to make something that used lots of fresh strawberries🍓🍓. The recipe below used 2 punnets(@ 250g) 🍓🍓👍👍. Yummm
Strawberry🍓waffles with strawberry🍓sauce
1/2 cup wholemeal flour/tepung gandum
1/2 cup all purpose flour/tepung serbaguna
3/4 teaspoon/sdt baking powder
1/2 teaspoon/sdt baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt/sdt garam
1 cup strawberries (cut the stem)
1 tablespoon honey/sdm madu
1 cup strawberries (cut the stem then halved or quartered)/dipotong 1/2 atau 1/4
1/6 cup sugar(gr?)
1/2 teaspoon cornstarch/sdt maizena
1. Combine flours, baking powder, baking soda and salt/campur tepung2, baking powder, baking soda dan garam
2. In a blender, add strawberries, eggs and honey/dalam blender, tambahkan strawberry, telur dan madu.
3. Blend until smooth, then add to dry ingredients and whisk together/blend sampai halus, tambahkan ke campuran kering
4. Add the batter to a preheated waffle maker/tambahkan adonan ke alat waffle yang sudah panaskan
5. Cook for about 3 minutes, or until cooked through depends on your waffle maker/masak selama 3 menit, sampai matang tergantung alatnya
6. While the waffles are cooking, make the sauce. Place the strawberries, sugar and cornstarch in a pan over medium heat. Cook, stirring occasionally, until strawberries are soft and sugar has dissolved, about 10 minutes/selagi bikin waffles bikin saus. Taruh strawberries, gula dan maizena atas loyang dengan api sedang. Masak, sampai strawberries lembut dan gula larut, kurleb 10 menit
#waffles#breakfast#waffle#Strawberries#fresh#instafood#strawberrywaffles#strawberrysauce#homemade wafflerecipe #strawberryshortcakedoll
Sunday morning= WAFFLES!! Honestly the waffle maker I got from @kmartaus for Christmas last year is by far my fav appliance EVER!
THESE BAD BOYS ARE: • @proteinbreadco pancake mix
• @chobaniau Greek Yogurt
•Peanuts •Microwaved Rasberries 😍
Zucchini fritter waffles!?! Yeah that’s right, I’m bringing the A-game after a short hiatus. This recipe is a great way to put that extra zucchini or summer squash from the garden to use, while avoiding frying in oil.
Pro tip: salt the shredded squash and squeeze the water out prior to combining with remaining ingredients.
No waffle iron? No problem! Just shallow fry fritters in oil like latkes. Recipe below 👇🏻
Savoury #waffles ? Yes please! 🤩
Take a moment to imagine well baked crunchy waffles, maple syrup smeared on top and all of this topped with well rendered #bacon & a fried egg, served with bbq sauce. Oh well thanks @di_ghent for this symphony of flavours! .
#Follow @twinhunger for more!