🌿Sunday Recipe 🌿
I made this one a couple of weeks ago and it was delicious! Emerald Lagoon Mint Cupcakes from @panaceas_pantry
For the crust
→ 1/2 cup desiccated coconut
→ 1/4 cup cacao
→ 2 Tbsp coconut sugar
→ 1 Tbsp (preferably activated) buckwheat groats
→ 1 Tbsp rice malt syrup
→ 30 grams cacao butter, grated
For the cupcake ⠀
→ 2.5 cups raw, unsalted cashews or macadamias, soaked for 4 hours in water
→ 1/2 cup rice malt syrup
→ 1/2 cup coconut milk
→ 1 tsp vanilla powder or extract
→ 1/4 cup coconut oil
→ 60g cacao butter, grated
→ 10-20 drops pure peppermint essential oil
→ Blue spirulina
→ Green spirulina
Make the crust
1. Set aside a silicone, 6 piece muffin tray.
2. Add grated cacao butter to a heatproof bowl, and set over a pot of simmering water. Allow to melt, then remove from heat and let cool for 5 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, add remaining ingredients to a large mixing bowl. Mix well, then add the cacao butter. Mix again, spoon approx. 1.5 Tbsp into each silicone mould and press done to form a nice even base.
Make the filling
1. Add grated cacao butter and coconut oil to a heatproof bowl, and set over a pot of simmering water. Allow to melt, then remove from heat and let cool for 5 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, add cashews, coconut milk, rice malt syrup, and vanilla to your Omni and blitz on high until smooth (around 1 minute). 3. Next, add the melted cacao butter and coconut oil, blend again on high, for around 1 minute.
4. Pour 1/2 the mixture into a bowl. Add the spirulina powders (i used 1/2 tsp of each) and blend again for 15-30 seconds. Assemble your cakes
5. Fill each mould 1/2 way with the spirulina layer, then top with the white mixture*. Transfer the leftover mixture to the fridge to firm up if you wish to do the pipping on top, and put the cupcakes in the freezer set for a minimum of 3 hours.
6. If doing piping, wait until the remaining mixture is around the consistency of thick yoghurt, transfer to a piping bag and desired nozzle. Remove cupcakes from the freezer and from their moulds, allow to defrost for 10 mins then pipe on top as desired.
When I’m feeling super lazy, I make salad for dinner because it’s the least work: out greens in bowl, toast up some bread cubes and a premade patty of some sort, add other desired veg (usually green pepper at least), add dressing. It’ll do 🤷🏼♂️
When the zucchini is the size of the microwave zucchini crust pizza is the only answer. Ingredients on the last pic, for full recipe google my humble kitchen, they do the best zucchini crust I’ve tried. 🥒🍕😍 #kakansträdgård 😍 #vegetariansofinstagram