#repost from @rescuealove #reposta#reposta_app @reposta_app
TORY finally got adopted and now her new owners returned her!!! My heart is brokenPLEASE Share When youare a volunteeras favorite doggie at the shelter out of almost 300 dogs, yeah...youare gonna get perks My favorite girl, Tory, needed a spa treatment after working so hard in dog walking class, so I recruited Dani Elle and we gave her some much needed pampering (sheas been at the shelter since April!)
Tory (#A1772195 ) is 7yrs old, very prim and proper, has worry wrinkles for all the right reasons, and is up for adoption at the
South Los Angeles Shelter
1850 W. 60th St
Los Angeles, CA 90047
See more on IG @rescueAlove
Adoption Fee includes spay/neuter, all shots, microchip, medic check, and a voucher for a FREE medical check at a vet!!! http://www.laanimalservices.com/adopt/animal-id-search/
Plenty of FREE PARKING #southlaanimalshelter#rescuedog#staffordshirebullterrier#venice#weho#santamonica#beverlyhills#vegan#vegetarianrecipes#vegetarian#makeup#makeupartist#malibu#spa
A husband-approved dinner that doesn't feel like a ton of veggies but in fact is a ton of veggies is a winning meal in my book! 😍😁
👉 Black beans are a great vegetarian source of protein and excellent source of fiber
👉 Cauliflower is a great low calorie, low carb source of Iron and Vitamin C
👉 Tomatoes are a great source of Iron, Vitamins A and C
👉 Cheddar cheese is basically just delicious
👉 Season with Himalayan salt, garlic powder, chili powder, cumin and a dash of Liquid Aminos and you're good to go!
💖Gran mensaje de @deboralugocoach . .
Como mujeres es importante ser compasivas con nosotras, entender nuestros procesos y permitirnos no ser perfectas esa es la magia de brillar desde adentro ✨.
Nuestro Chat en vivo estará disponible solo por 24 horas en mis historias de Instagram.
No se lo pierdan 😊
We like to close out a long week with something simple and delicious - salad for dinner. We love this fresh salad filled with seasonal flavors and our organic tart cherries by @alltheverdure. Tune into her IGTV channel to see how she made this salad. .
📷 repost: @alltheverdure
My love for Fall foods runs deep 🍠
Cozying up with all my favorites after a long week of exams 📚 These sweet potato + pumpkin filled mini pies lasted about 7 seconds before devouring. and I almost single handedly conquered this pan of crispy roasted brussels 🌱
stay cozy x
Good moo~rning! 🌞
Kalian udah pada sarapan belum? Hometown mau bagi resep untuk sarapan yang sehat dan tentu aja bernutrisi! Yukk dicoba yahhh di rumah!
Hometown Fresh Milk
4 buah Jamur Kancing
1/2 Bawang Bombay
5 buah Cherry Tomato
100gr Keju Mozarella
1. Potong dadu bawang bombay, kemudian tumis dengan butter hingga warna berubah kecoklatan. Tambahkan air 2sdm, masak hingga air menyusut. Sisihkan.
2. Iris tipis jamur kancing, kemudian tumis dengna butter hingga lunak. Tambahkan garam dan lada sesuai selera. Sisihkan.
3. Potong-potong tomat dan keju mozarella.
4. Kocok telur, tambahkan 3sdm susu Hometown.
5. Panaskan butter di wajan dengan api medium, masukkan kocokan telur, aduk cepat. hingga telur setengah kering.
6. Tambahkan tumisan jamur, tumisan bawang bombay, keju dan tomat. Masak 2-3 menit. Angkat.
7. Sajikan bersama sayuran pelengkap.
i love making #granola because it makes a great snack or breakfast, plus it makes your house smell fantastic while it’s baking 🤙🏽 this one has rolled oats, hemp hearts, chia seeds, goji berries, cinnamon, chopped almonds, coconut flakes and pumpkin seeds & it’s held together with maple syrup and almond butter - which makes it #oilfree too 🥣
and dinner is served...parmesan cauliflower gnocchi and broccoli most simple, delicious & healthy but still has the feel of comfort food!!💚 I’m lazy so i just microwaved the gnocchi & broccoli then i sautéed it in some coconut oil for a few minutes.... added some paper pink salt and parmesan and it was perfect
Added some pesto to it also and it was way good
TRUTH ABOUT DAIRY :
1. To keep them lactating at maximum yields, cows are artificially, repeatedly and forcibly impregnated and sexually abused year after year, creating a huge surplus of calves, regarded as waste and by-products.
2. 21,000,000 #dairy calves are slaughtered for veal or beef every year globally.
3. Virtually all dairy calves are stolen from their mothers within hours of birth in order to maximize profit. 97% of #newborn dairy calves are forcibly removed from their mothers within the first 24 hours. The rest are removed in a matter of days. On so-called humane dairy farms, calves are often taken within the first hour of birth as separation of mother and calf is considered less stressful when they have not been allowed to bond.
4. Due to extensive biological manipulation, today’s dairy cows produce up to 12 times more #milk than they would naturally produce to feed a calf.
5. Trapped in a cycle of forced impregnation, perpetual lactation and near constant confinement, most dairy cows’ overworked bodies begin producing less milk at around 4-5 years of age, at which point they are slaughtered. Their worn out bodies become ground beef and hamburgers In natural conditions, cows can live about 25 years.
Many people are so comfortably wrapped in such thick webs of lies that the atrocious truth of which they are an essential part of bothers and angers them.
Don’t buy the humane myth and the marketing lies. Eliminating dairy and living #vegan is easy. Most importantly, it's the right thing to do, and our moral duty.
There is NO laughing cow. She is crying, suffering, and in pain. She needs us.
The time to wake up from the deception was yesterday. But today is still a perfect day to do so. #GOVEGAN
Caption @the_wild_ibanez - Image @thehumaneleague
SWIPE <---------- Hi all you flyy ones out there. Hope you are having a fantastic day. And if not, then you gonna have to do something about that. All days ain't roses sometimes it shity but hopefully you have more roses in your life than shity days. Umm so I had this giant ass butternut squash and decided to cook it. Now I'm trying to figure out what I want to have with it. Do y'all have any suggestions?
HAPPY FRI-YAY! 🤩 Celebrating the end of the week with this stack of goodness. These pancakes are vegan, gluten free and just delishhhh 🤤 Topped this beauty with @traderjoes almond butter, fresh blackberries, frozen blueberries and pure maple syrup! ✨ Super cozy with this stack 💓 It’s really snowy and cold today here today. How is the weather where you live? ❄️☃️🌨 •
1 1/3 cup oat flour
1 cup plant milk
1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
1 tbsp date or coconut sugar
1/4 tsp pink himalayan salt
1 tbsp coconut oil
1 tsp pure vanilla extract
2 tsp baking powder
2 tsp (or to taste) cinnamon