"THE CUBE OF TRUTH is there for showing, exposing - not to impose its message.
The Cube is there to start a dialogue, it's there to show you understanding for not knowing yet that we've been all denying a widespread hidden atrocity that is depleting all ecossystems, changing the climate by murdering 70 billion animals every year for food yearly, thus also trashing our planet (our only home), and our public health with chronic disease - simply by making us finance it with our own wallet, while comfortably unaware, creating demand.
The meat & dairy industry thrives & profits only on withholding a lie, an idealistic 'bucolic 🇩🇰Morten Koch🇩🇰make-belief fairytale' that all is well 'cause we've always done it this way... In fact, also a lie, and the most dangerous phrase in all languages... -
The Cube is there to 'unplug' you, to deprogramme you for a moment, attempting at engaging both our intelectual and empathic skills and hopefully transform our natural denial into fierce awareness and action. To make you BE THE CHANGE. ❣️
" But the bypasser is free to leave: - the site, and the conversation. If he/she does so, the activist/outreacher can only hope to have planted a seed for afterthought...
The performance art-like cubic formation, immobile, unjudgemental, wearing Guy Fawkes masks (we, the People & the animals), acquires the quality of an exhibition, creating a space for reflection & pause: - the uninvasive outreacher becomes almost like a pedagogue, an educator, attempting at gently bearing the viewer to reach his/her own conclusions that unknowingly we're all acting against our own core-morals and thus in urgent need to change and align our actions with our moral beliefs - that, in fact, as ironic it may sound, we all DO share. " ( / jL )
from my lecture: _ " THE CUBE OF TRUTH - " How to Voice the Unspeakable Through Dialogue and Empathy" (on Anonymous for the Voiceless' work & the history of Guy Fawkes mask) "
Dagens morgenmad er en jordbær smoothiebowl med hindbær, mørk chokolade og cashew 🍓🥥 jeg føler at alle mine penge går til ingredienser til smoothies for tiden. Jeg kan simpelthen ikke spise andet i den her varme! ☀️ Hvad spiser i til morgenmad?
Sponsored by IdHAIR 🌼 I got the opportunity to try out these new vegan hair care products made with shea butter, coconut oil and plant milk 💚 In addition to being vegan they’re paraben free, perfume free, sulfate free and gluten free ✌️ and the packaging is made from recycled materials. I love that these products both make my hair incredibly soft and moisturized, and that my conscience is good too 💚 #idhair#veganhaircare#idhairdk#vegancopenhagen
Det var en veldig god idé at bli i Köpenhamn for en kort visit ✌ Så glad for at ha fått se @elisabetmariap igjen! ❤ Og at ha gjort en ny vän i @gunnleygm 😍 Det er en så god følelse når du på en gang kan snakke så uhindret med noen 🙏
Vi gikk til Christiania og siden till @theorganicboho og spiste god mat. Satt ute på terrassen og såg solen gå ned.
Nå flyger jeg tilbake til Stockholm. Jeg har en nyckel som venter... 😃
PS. Hvis jeg skulle si hvad det var jeg talade så var det skandinavisk 😊 en blandning av alle desse ➡ 🇧🇻🇩🇰🇫🇴🇮🇸🇸🇪
Channeling my inner @mynewroots in Christiania with this veg packed lunch at Morgenstedet 🌼 This is their daily rice dish which today was a beetroot sauce on brown rice with mixed steam veggies 🌱 Perfect warming dish for a cold rainy day in Copenhagen 🇩🇰#vegancopenhagen
Gece hece Kopenhag askim depresti. Dilerim 5. kere gidisimiz cok daha uzun soluklu bir kalis icin olur. 🍀 Telefondan cikan vegan yemek / atistirmalik fotograflari. Her yer, restoranlar & kafeler & marketler bir vegan cenneti. 🌿💙
14 degrees & raining right now but when you’re in Copenhagen ya gotta get @nicecreamcopenhagen🍦 I was super looking forward to getting liquorice but they didn’t have it today so I went for my 2nd fave flavour ever, mint choc chip 🍃🍫 #nicecream
😀 • RUN-LOG _ 12/08/'18 • 😀
- RUN 093 (Year02) _ dst, 16,42k _ time, 01:34'28" _ avg. total: 5'45"(run) _ shoes, Inov-8 Inov-8 Roclite 282 GTX ;
- 04,06km WALK - • _ My running-buddy Plamen slept-over and didn't show up, so after waiting 25min, I started the run much later than what I was supposed to... Feared that daylight would soon vanish... I knew I had to run faster than planned in order not to be caught in the dark in the forest, so my goal was now to, at least, perform 21,2km on my marathon-pace and see how it went.
• _ The first 11,5k mostly on asphalt went really well, steady pace, mostly 5'30/'20 - I was optimistic, great breathing, going strong, despite raining quite intensively... 🙂
• _ The second half of the run, on trail, in the forest didn't go as expected though... To start with, I couldn't see my way properly, I had to slow down since the trail was bumpy and not cleared... My legs became gradually heavier, and suddenly it got darker really quick... And it kept raining a lot.
• _ At some point, despite the dark, managed to come back to my pace - but at 15,2km I stumbled on a brunch and fell...! 😲 I got very dizzy, my head was going around, probably a sudden low-preassure... After sitting down head down for a while in the mud, in the pouring rain, I finally I stood up, a bit less dizzy, and decided to run the last 6k on a much slower tempo... But at 16,4km I stopped - I couldn't see an inch in front of me, and I didn't have my head-lamp with me... Darkness is falling earlier and quite abruptly these days, the City is not turning any park's & forest lights in time yet...
• _ Walked the rest of the way totally soaking wet, mudded, freezing. Luckily there was no strong winds, just a light cold breeze. I avoided returning by the Damhus Lake since these cold breezes become often sharp, icey winds by the lake. I was shaking enough quite a lot already... Went through town protecting myself from the cold breeze with the buildings... Thought about calling up my friend Lyubo, that lives nearby, to stand ready with a couple of blankets and a hot drink, so that I could get a bit of warmth for a while, but decided not to - I didn't want to scare him,
✦ Copenhagen, Denmark 🇩🇰: Brunch is generally a huge thing in Denmark. I guess because Danes are not the biggest breakfast people, so therefor a combination of breakfast and lunch is perfect for a Dane. So if you visit Copenhagen, do yourself a favor and sit on a local cafe and enjoy a platter full of delicious small dishes just like at @cafeblaa ! This all vegan cafe is serving hell of a delicious brunch with homemade breads, spreads, porridge, waffles and ragu. Everything is tasty and made with a passion for vegan food 💙🌱 Beside brunch you can choose between tasty lunch and dinner options accompanied by vegan wines and beers! Yes, I just found my favorite Sunday spot 🤩💙✌🏻 @cafeblaa @happycow @topveganplaces
Grøn smoothie bowl til frokost 🌿 Dagen skal bruges på en masse arbejde, træning og ellers bare ud, at nyde det gode vejr. Ønsker alle en god mandag! ☀️
Green smoothie bowl for lunch 🌿 I have a lot of work to do today. Looking forward to go for a run later and to enjoy the weather. Wishing everyone a good monday ☀️