What a blast from the past this weekend has been!😍 seeing my childhood bestie @zoeimason again after 10 years of living on opposite sides of the world was crazy! So good seeing old friends and reminiscing about the weird shit we used to get up to. i am beyond excited for next year now❤️
Okay so we’ve been keeping an amazing secret! 🤩🤩🤩
We have joined forces with @riannaphillips to bring you THE BEST collab & the the place you’ll be able to see & buy them FIRST is our Pop Up on Saturday! 🌈 4 more designs & a MakeUp bag that matches this beauty. DM for details #LOVE#customise#duo#monday
Hi! I’m Adeline, and I have the travel itch. Relaxing is stressful to me (I always prefer to be doing something - anything, really), but I’m actually able to embrace it on vacation. In fact, I love it! So I’m taking a one day vacation from floral posts to post this pic of Malta, instead.
I’m always interested in learning others’ travel styles and preferences.
Jared and I prioritize:
- good food and beverage
- convenient beauty ( meaning we aren’t going to walk 20 miles to see it ... #sorrynotsorry ); and,
- a somewhat brisk pace overseas and the pace of a snail in America
- any bed and breakfast or air bnb in lieu of a hotel
- staying in one place for more than a day when traveling overseas (love a rental car); and,
- any and all kind of guided tour
What are your travel preferences??? I’m so curious! .