Had an official test run of my new camera rig and cave photoshoot. I had a blast playing with the light, scenes and friends! Big shout out to @crystalpeaceburger for giving me tips before and after the shoot but most importantly for helping me with the light!
Growing up I learned how to put food on the table. I’ll always remember the first garden box I built with my mom, and the feeling of taking a bite out of something we worked so hard to grow. I remember the moment I was old enough to learn to spear, that first dive my pops and I did together is when I fell in love with the ocean. These times in my life showed me that I was connected to what was around me, that I was a part of this ecosystem, and over time those lessons taught me respect. A respect for what I’ve been given. An understanding that everything I have, everything I am, I owe to this earth. The way I’ve tried to live out that appreciation has changed over and over again throughout my life and I suspect it will continue to do so. However as of now I just keep two things in mind when it comes to my food. How does the process of this food getting onto my plate effect our planet and how does eating it affect my personal health. As a result, 90% of what I eat are fruits and vegetables. The other 10% is a variety of well spaced out fresh fish, eggs, the occasional wild boar, cheat burgers, and all the strange things that are offered to me on my travels 🤣🙏🏽 I never say no to a local offering me a piece of their culture. Photo @perrinjames1
Support and Follow @adeela.co_
DOUBLE TAP❤️ TAG YOUR FRIENDS✔️ -