Farsali Volcanic Elixer
It is a Facial oil by @farsalicare that is suitable for almost all skin types, especially acne prone skin. I absolutely love this product.
Now, talking about this product. This oil has been extracted from Tamanu Fruit's nut kernels. Now, this fruit that originates from Polynesia contains valuable nutrients because the soil is surrounded by Volcanoes. The Volcanic ash contains essential minerals and thus benefits the plant. Thus, it is called Volcanic Elixer.⛰ This oil helps; • To regenerate the skin tissue
• Helps repair the broken skin • Repairs acne and sun damaged skin as it has anti-inflammatory, antibiotic and antioxiant properties. • People suffering from acne, blemishes, marks and pigmentation would find this product really helpful.
• This particular oil has certain lipid called Calophyllolide which is a very string anti-inflammatory and is not find in any other oil • It can be used on acne, scars, dry skin as well as on stretch marks. • This oil is used as a moisturizer and hydrates the skin. It is mostly used at night. • 3 - 4 drops can be applied and gently massaged on the face and neck. Let the skin absorb the oil for few minutes and you are ready to go. • I use it before applying my foundation as it gives my skin a flawless look. • It comes in a black matte bottle. I love the packaging. It has a dropper as well. The oil is of thick consistency and goes for more than 6 months depending on the usage.
• It suits my skin. Makes my skin look Flawless and helps my foundation to set without showing any lines on my face.
• Gives skin a dewy look. • I feel it is a bit expensive ofcourse because of the extractions used in it.
• Found in many online stores.
• I would rate it 4/5. ❤❤❤❤
Win one year *FREE* chicken by entering our prize draw via the link in the bio and register to get 20% OFF your first order!
Tag your friends to get further entries into the draw!
Taste The Difference and keep following us to keep updated.
Opening SOON at The Mall, Jumeirah
It's beginning to feel a lot like Christmas. Everyday we are receiving cards and Christmas and birthday parcels. I think I'm more excited than the babies.
Unfortunately my glands flared up again yesterday and I feel drained again so here's to hopedully shifting this BS soon. I've started a course of antibiotics- penicillin because apparently it's safe for #ebm I
Babies are cheerful whilst full of snot. Totally admirable!
Here's to getting through next 8 days until our nanny returns. We didn't time getting sick very well 🤣
Some of these parcels have no names and we haven't identified the Next one (let me know if it is you?!).
Thank you for spoiling these 3😍😍😍
Celebrating International Tea Day we’re calling it “Tea Week” @latorta_uae, where our customers can enjoy a warm cup of tea with a slice of our freshly baked cakes or pastries for a 15% discount.
This offer is valid until Saturday Dec 22nd
#Repost @para.ae with @download_repost
There are several ways on how you can volunteer: No ACT of kindness is small. · Fostering one of our dogs (providing a temporary home till a permanent home is found, or a time specified by you; we support with food and medical care etc. if needed)
· Walking the dogs that are either in boarding or veterinary clinics, or help foster families with walking a dog during the day
· Helping at events such as adoption days, flea markets, etc.
· Driving dogs or donated items from one place to another
· Spreading the word for our dogs by sharing their social media posts
· Donating food, accessories, beds, transport boxes, metal crates etc.
Kindly provide us with the following information and your Emirates ID and send all to email@example.com
Date of Birth (minimum age to handle dogs is 21):
Previous experience with dogs in general:
Specific experience with large/strong breeds:
Volunteer work interested in:
Times available in general:
Thank you very much for your time and offer to help.
Your PARA Rescue Team.