That’s what I felt I was doing & retirement was looking very depressing 😢but I am doing something about it & I have found the ideal business opportunity that can let me live life on my terms both financially & healthier 😃 #north Lincolnshire #yorkshire
Try not to confuse “attachment” with “love.” Attachment is about fear and dependency, and has more to do with love of self than love of another. Love without attachment is the purest love because it isn’t about what others can give you because you’re empty. It’s about what you can give others because your already full💝#loveyoulongtime#quoteoftheday#lovequotes#truthbetold#basictraining
3 important words to light up 🌟your happiness - your peace and your passion for life ↙️
Stop and be in the moment of that moment 🌱
Look at the beauty around you - the expression on the persons face in front of you 👀
Go ahead and carry on to the next element of that day 🍃
Do that 2-3 times per day (it doesn’t sleep long) and you light up your presence - your happiness - your peace and decrease the rise of stress hormones 💯
Why. It’s the age-old question to every event in our lives. We say why not? Our new podcast is here to disrupt what society says about perfection. There is beauty in the imperfect and we’re here to prove it. And the only way to do that is to share the truth and 100% of it. Thanks for joining the journey. What topics do you want covered? There’s nothing we’re too scared of. 😊
Your name (can just) matter(s) to God 'The Truth';
does He "recognize" you ?!!
✨📖 The Birth of ~JOHN 'The Baptist'~ 📖✨
"(13) But the angel said to him, Do not be afraid, Zachariah, because your petition was heard, and your wife Elizabeth will bear you a son, and you must call his 👉🏻✨name✨👈🏻 John [God is favorable].
(18) And Zachariah said to the angel, By what shall I know and be sure of this? For I am an old man, and my wife is well advanced in years.
(20) Now behold, you will be and will continue to be silent and not able to speak till the day when these things take place, because you have not believed what I told you; but my words are of a kind which will be fulfilled in the appointed and proper time.
(57) Now the time that Elizabeth should be delivered came, and she gave birth to a son.
(59) And it occurred that on the eighth day, when they came to circumcise the child, they were intending to call him Zachariah after his father,
(60) But his mother answered, Not so! But he shall 👉🏻✨be called John✨👈🏻.
(61) And they said to her, 👉🏻None of your relatives is called by that name👈🏻.
(62) And they inquired with signs to his father [as to] what he wanted to have him called.
(63) Then Zachariah asked for a writing tablet and wrote, 👉🏻✨his name is John✨👈🏻. And they were all astonished.
(64) And at once his mouth was opened and his tongue loosed, and he began to speak, blessing and praising and thanking God.
(65) And awe and reverential fear came on all their neighbors; and all these things were discussed throughout the hill country of Judea."
✨📖 Luk. 1 (Amplified) 📖✨