Are you coming? 🙌🏻⭐️🧘🏻♀️🍻💕
I’ll be teaching 🧘🏻♀️this morning at @oldcoloradobrewingco at 10:30. Come join me. We will be leaving our limited beliefs behind and stepping into possibility! Your body and your mind will thank you. 🙏🏻
Happy Wednesday, Beautiful Humans! Here's a list of upcoming events, programs, and classes for the rest of the week... What’s on your get to do list?
1) TODAY: Join me today at Master Networks at 12pm - a Fort Collins based innovative networking group of local business owners. If you're interested and want to share what you're doing, MESSAGE ME!
2) RIGHT NOW: Feeling out of control and frustrated in your life or career? Empowerment Life Coaching with me can help you RECLAIM YOUR LIFE! Learn more about how coaching can work for you with a Free 30-Minute Mini-Session with me. BOOK YOUR SESSION: https://calendly.com/kathryngreen
3) FRIDAY: Our Mind Body You Momentum Class Series begins on Friday! Sweat & Flow your way into the weekend with our fun strength training & yoga 6am class. Join the 8 week series or drop in. You won't regret how good you feel! REGISTER: https://www.mindbodyyou.info/momentum-class-series/
4) FRIDAY: Enrollment is open through Friday March 9 at 5pm MST for my first 6 Week Coaching Program for Those Who've Lost a Loved One to Suicide. LEARN MORE: https://www.reclaimthetrueyou.com/coaching-for-suicide-loss/
5) SATURDAY: I will be at Old Colorado Brewing Company on Saturday at 10:30pm for Yoga & Brews. It's the perfect way to let go of the stress of the week and take that peaceful and energized step into the weekend! REGISTER: https://www.mindbodyyou.info/fitness-yoga-brews/
GOAL: Hike a 14er this summer. ✔️ Mt. of the Holy Cross was spectacular and worth the effort! We backpacked in on Friday with a 2000 ft elevation gain and drop to the campsite. Woke up the next morning for the 4000 ft hike to the summit. Climbing & scrambling. . . step by step, breath by breath, moment by moment to reach the top. Then back down the 4000 ft to the campsite, packed up and hiked back up 2000 ft and down again to the trailhead.
The challenges and triumphs. . . without one you won't have the other. There is beauty in the balance.
We had so much fun with this beautiful, strong, inspiring group that came to MInd+Body+Brew on Sunday @horsedragonbrew. They showed up for themselves, brought an awesome attitude and rocked the class!
When we share experiences and give in to needing support from each other in our personal lives and within our community, we can reach higher, achieve more and shine brighter!
Learn more about our classes and program (returning in Oct 2017): www.mindbodyyou.info
Our delicious combination of strength training and yoga is sure to leave you feeling energized and rejuvenated.
Each Mind+Body+You class begins with a warm-up and strength training to make you sweat and build muscle, followed by yoga to cool you down, improve flexibility and stretch you out!
Join us for 6 weeks, beginning April 19th, to become a stronger, happier, healthier YOU!
Do you like FREE beer?! 🍻 Don't miss Mind+Body+Brew this Saturday @oldcoloradobrewingco for the perfect start to your weekend!
We'll workout, do some yoga and then enjoy conversation over a tasty (and free) craft brew! And to make it even better @dacosgreenchile food truck will be at the brewery too! If you haven't had their breakfast burritos you are missing out.
Check out the event link in our bio and RSVP today, space is limited. See you Saturday!!