💐Watching the World Through Colored Glasses👓✨夜更けの落書き&ポエム⭐️✨✨✨✨✨
いつになったら本当の世界が観えるのか。メガネをとれば色とりどりの世界。また取っても、違う色に見えるだけ。色即是空 空即是色 色即是空 空即是色。
Recently I found that my Instax Mini camera still works and I have 4 boxes of expired Instax film (2014). The colour came out very faded but it looks like some filter. And I am also a proud owner of @jieyanow.atelier @jieyanow ‘s rubber stamps. My October is complete 😌
20 facts about me that you never knew:
1.I'm turning 40 next year.
2.Most of my life I wore jeans only. I used to hate dresses. Now I wear mostly dresses.
3. Although I had many cats, now I really want to have a dog!
4.I'm addicted to Cheeps.
5. Most of my life I was almost blind, then I made lasic.
6. Most of my relatives have blue or grey eyes, I have Brown!
7. I have an obsession over blond hair! I even have a wig with blond hair!
8. I can't live without looking at beauty. At all. It's almost a physical need.
9. I have many more IG accounts !
10. I'm almost always cold.
11. I have snow and ice.
12. I always fall on ice and have bruises because of it.
13. I've always wanted to live somewhere without a winter!
14. I'm an introvert.
15. I love to explore other cultures and cities!
16. I love the sound of tree leaves on the wind.
17. The best relaxing for me is journaling.
18. I've been in depression for most of my life.
19. I don't want to be old.
20. I love working out in a gym and feel myself physically strong.
I would love to read #20factsaboutme from you! Please tag me in your posts!
👻🕷I spy our retro flip stamps!🕷👻 .
Quick shop update: we just sent in our designs to a new manufacturer for samples. I am in the process of kicking this little shop back up again, slowly but surely. 💙 .
For everyone who has stuck around, I’m piling up all my favorite stationery finds from Japan and Korea for the most epic giveaway yet. Stay tuned! 😉 .
. 📷 : @melissamorrelli 😘😘😘 .
I was asked a lot of times how I, a twenty-eight year old mother and wife, still enjoy these things, and here’s the plain truth: growing old never meant letting go of the things that makes one happy. #JudyAbbott#AnneOfGreenGables ✍🏻
【Sailing On The Seven Seas】
Seven years ago today, TRAVELER’S FACTORY opened in Nakameguro. We could not imagine then after seven years later. Thank you very much for many travelers visit here.