A favorite summer spot, the Discovery Park Play Fountain runs from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. daily during the summer months, with the exception of some special events and inclement weather
The Parker Stars and Stripes Celebration Presented by Ent Credit Union packed Salisbury Equestrian Park & Sports Complex with patriotic spirit Wednesday, July 4. Here's a few of our favorite event photos. See the full gallery on our Facebook page.
More than 400 cyclists stopped by the Town of Parker breakfast station along the Cheery Creek Trail for #BikeToWorkDay . Thank you to everyone who joined us this morning. You'll find a full photo gallery from the event on our Facebook page. #TownofParkerCO
Five Reasons for you and your family to #ChooseParker
1) Get the Royal Treatment: Parker merchants provide quality service and know their customers personally— why be treated like a number when you could be treated like a king?
2) Support Your Neighbors: Parker businesses employ your friends, neighbors and kids. Buying locally equals more jobs for those in Parker who need them.
3) Build Better Amenities: Keeping your tax dollars in the community means you’re supporting the businesses that provide the revenues to pave our streets, develop our parks and keep our community safe.
4) Sustain Charitable Contributions: Local nonprofit groups and community causes rely on donations from the business community to do their good work. When you #ChooseParker , you’re helping these groups to help others.
5) Save Time and Money: As the price of gas remains relatively high, why drive miles away, or wait for delivery after shopping online to find the same products and services you can find in your own backyard? Spend more money in Parker and less time in your car.
Learn more about the Choose Parker campaign, get to know your local businesses and explore the Town budget at www.ParkerOnline.org/ChooseParker.
Who else is excited for the @parkerdaysfestival this weekend?
Before you plan your visit to the festival, organized by the Parker Area Chamber of Commerce, please be advised of downtown road closures through the weekend. Check out the map through the link in our bio.
Have a fun, safe and memorable Parker Days! #TownofParkerCO
A hometown with a big heart, Parker is a place rooted in history and heritage. The spirit of the west that lives here is matched in character only by our embrace of forward-thinking innovation. Parker ... Your Kind of Place. Plan your visit to Parker at www.ParkerOnline.org/Visit.
Smile, because you live in one of the 10 happiest counties in America!
From the SmartAsset report that ranked Douglas County the eighth happiest in the nation — Few counties take physical activity more seriously than Douglas County residents. Nearly 90 percent of residents here get an adequate amount of physical activity. One reason residents here are so physically active is because of the access to state parks in the area. The Castlewood Canyon State Park, Chatfield State Park and Roxborough State Park all fall within Douglas County.
Find the report link in our bio.
We might be partial, but we think @ParkerRec deserves a shout-out for this, too!
H2O’Brien Pool, @ParkerRec’s premiere outdoor summer facility opens for the season this Saturday! This is the place to swim and slide with two 182' water slides, a waterworks play structure, a spray garden, sprays and geysers, a circulation and lap pool, a concession area and a shade pavilion. Find more pool info using the link in our bio.
Have you visited the Auburn Hills Community Park interpretive trail?
As park visitors walk the trail, they may stop at six stations to learn about the night sky, how weather is measured, tracking time, why native plants and butterflies are important and the types of rocks found in Colorado.
Auburn Hills Community Park is located at 11682 Bradbury Ranch Drive, next to Prairie Crossing Elementary School.