Listening to Christmas music on Spotify with mommy. December is great, we are looking forward to the holidays and our vacation to Chile. I hope you had a great weekend 😊
Don't forget to follow me for a daily dose of cuteness 😘
I was tagged by my pal @colt_the_gsd17 to share 10 facts about myself - #KaintheGSD . Well,
1. My Hoomans call me Kain, or Kainer
2. I was pick of the litter - yes I am very Charming and stole my dayuds heart when I kept trying to play tug from 5 weeks old.
3. I come from a Czechoslovakian bloodline. My dad is Sandy Z Mnichovy Zahrady and my mother is Hazel Von Lilli
4. I am extremely toy driven and love to go do "work". I will play fetch anywhere! Literally!
5. I am very loyal, and protect whats mine. Oh and Mom says Im the best!
6. Of course you know that fetch is life... so ... throw something already!
7. I love cucumbers
8. I overheard my pawrents talk about taking me to get some training!
9. Digging is frowned upon but I do it anyways cause it's fun! 😋
10. My hoomans say Im too big for my cool off kiddie pool but I love it so they fill it up for me anyways!
11. And one more for good measure - when asked to go to the park, my ears shoot straight up and my head tilts from excitement.
Im gonna tag a few of my furiends so they can share facts about themselves!
I’ve never been a fan of giving Zydeco a bath in the bath tub because it’s hard getting all the soap off. So we’ve resorted using the water hose outside. Since it’s winter now that has also been a challenge! @therealaquapaw seriously came up with the best solution!
I don’t have to worry about not getting all the soap nor waiting for warm weather! i’m so excited to continue to use this! #aquapaw#pupfluencer