I feel like the Left (or politics of both sides for that matter) is pretty devisable into two groups. There's one side which has pretty robust ideas, backed up by fact, have a pretty decent sense of humour and are open to debate and can deal with people having opposing opinions to them. Its all pretty...industrial...is that the right word?
Then you've got the other side which seek out and claim oppression where there is non (such as an egg in a salad emoji) ignore big issues faced by the people they claim to represent (suc has 50%+ women skipping meals in order to feed their kids) and instead complain about dippy things (like there being no women lead charectors in the film Dunkirk) and think any joke made on TV or radio about a leader they like is 'media bias' and if ever their (often baseless) view are critised its never because maybe they're wrong or because a different person has a different view, no, its because the person critising them is a white-priviledge mysoginistic fascist, troll or bot who they "wont waste their time" deabting. It irratates me hugely and is pretty pathetic tbh. |#corbyn#votecorbyn#jc4pm#corbyn4pm#jeremycorbyn#votelabour#labour#labourparty#thelabourparty#uklabour#theresamay#votetory#voteconservative#dontvotetory#toryparty#tory#conservative#conservativeparty#socialism#socialist#abolishthemonarchy#thequeen#theroyalfamily
#onthisday five years ago the world was blessed by the birth of Prince George of Cambridge. George was born to Prince William, Duke of Cambridge and Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge at St. Mary’s Hospital, London, United Kingdom.
1) Prince George is third in line to the British Throne, but he doesn’t even know that! His parents don’t want to put that much pressure on him right now. Actually during an engagement awhile back William reported that Prince George dreams of becoming a police officer.
2) Prince George has two siblings, Prince Charlotte of Cambridge and Prince Louis of Cambridge. Both of his siblings were born in the same hospital as him, St. Mary’s.
3) George is a professional page boy, he has acted at page boy at his auntie Pippa’s wedding and his uncle Harry’s wedding. It is rumored that he will be page boy at Princess Eugene’s wedding, however this hasn’t been confirmed yet.
4) Prince George wears shorts in the winter and summer, there is actually a very specific reasoning behind this; there's a tradition among the upper class, aristocracy and Royals to dress young boys in shorts – it's often considered decidedly "suburban" not to do so.
5) Prince George has a reported net worth of 2.7 billion pounds, that’s more then both of his parents net worth combined then doubled! However his younger sister, Princess Charlotte, is estimated to be worth 3.8 billion pounds! This is due to whenever they wear something is flys of the racks anywhere and everywhere that sells it!
6) George and his family have a dog named Lupo and a pet hamster named Marvin.
7) George has undertaken three overseas tours, the first to Australia and New Zealand, then to Canada, and finally to Germany and Poland.
7) Prince George recently finished the 2017-2018 school year at Thomas’ Battersea and is reportedly holidaying in Mustique with his mother’s side of the family.
8) Currently both George and Charlotte are learning Spanish from their nanny, Nanny Marie who originated from Spain.
9) It’s said that George is taking both tennis and horse riding classes.
10) George’s full name is, Prince George Alexander Louis of Cambridge.
Again, happy birthday George!
#HappyBirthday principino #George ! Il futuro sovrano del Regno Unito compie 5 anni e per l’occasione ha ricevuto in regalo dalla Zecca Reale una moneta coniata in suo onore… ma noi siamo certi che, come per tutti i bambini, a renderlo più felice sarà una bella fetta di torta 🍰 (📷: Chris Jackson/Getty Images) #sky#skytg24#babygeorge#theroyalfamily#birthday