The Ordinary (from left to right)
1. AHA & BHA: facial in a bottle. This can't go wrong, I love it. You only need like 10 minutes mask to get impossibly smooth skin. It hurts a bit, because the acid concentration is high but no problem.
2. Rosehip Oil: never thought this can be this good. It helps soothe the skin, moisturises my super dry skin, works on fine line and it also has brightening effect. Like, if you want to invest one serum, go with Rosehip Oil.
3. Buffet: less impactful, this one more like an essence. It boosts the effect of other serum but if you wear it alone, you get practically nothing but smoother skin. Still good but I won't do that again.
4. Caffeine Solution: it says it helps with undereyes but it gives me nothing.
5. Ascorbyl Glucoside: Vit C serum with really bad impact on me. It makes my skin duller, surprisingly. I hate this and won't do this again.
I've tried Niacinamide but it didn't work because again, my skin is super dry so it only makes it worse. Also tried Alpha Arbutin and the result was much better than Ascorbyl. I gave the AA to my sister since I'm using other brightening serum now.
Hope this helps.
The Ordinary Hyaluronic Acid 2% + B5
Share in Glass Bottle
5ml Rp 42.000
10ml Rp 78.000
📌Botol kaca yang digunakan telah dicuci bersih dengan baby sleek dan disterilkan. Dan isi botol diukur dengan spuit steril berketelitian 0,1 ml bukan asal menyesuaikan wadah, dimasukkan dengan spuit khusus sehingga sterilitas tetap terjaga.
Pemilik kulit sensitif memang dikenal harus berhati-hati dalam memilih produk perawatan kulit. Salah pilih produk, bisa-bisa Anda malah dihadapkan dengan masalah kulit yang baru.
Hyaluronic Acid 2% + B5, yang merupakan pelembap yang mampu melembapkan sekaligus menghidrasi kulit.
All I want for Xmas is clear skin. 🙏
Right now my skin is the best it’s ever been breakout-wise (thanks BC!) But I’m still left with a lot of redness and acne scarring. I’ve been using a vitamin C serum (Mario Badescu) and a glycolic acid toner (Pixi by Petra) for a few months now to help clear up the redness and it’s helping. But I picked up this Lactic Acid + Hyaluronic Acid serum from The Ordinary to see if my skin would respond better. I’m still learning about chemical exfoliants & AHAs and finding what works for me. Here’s hoping it makes a difference! 🤞
I ADORE this rose hip oil. I use 3 drops every evening as my moisturizer. It’s not too heavy and absorbs into the skin quickly. If I could recommend one skincare product, it would be this oil.
The Niacinamide + Zinc serum is something I use for when I do have a breakout. It’s supposed to help conceal the redness and clear the acne. Not sure that it actually does anything for me, but I continue to use it as needed.
I love the affordability & simplicity of The Ordinary products. What skincare products are you loving?
(For reference: I have normal to dry, acne prone skin.) 🌹