The countdown is on for Hamilton County Dove Festival & Parker McCollum in concert at @circletresort !October 27th! Tickets are going fast, get yours now‼️‼️ BUY TICKETS ONLINE AT https://hamiltontexaschamberofcommerce.com/wtsevents/dove-fest-main-event/
OR AVAILABLE AT THE GATE FOR $20
"Something needs to shift. We believe there is a better way than outrage or apathy. We’re ready to try something radically different: what if we moved closer to Jesus and the world around us—together?"
This weekend, believers are gathering Together at Texas Motor Speedway to worship, pray, and be equipped. Free event! Don’t miss out!
Meet Katie! 👋 Katie is a kind and driven member of the Honest Mary’s team—and a native Texan! Originally from San Angelo, she calls Austin home and loves every single thing about it. She loves the culture at Honest Mary’s and how it brings everyone all together. “We are a big family and everyone that works here truly cares about one another.” 💚 Katie’s favorite item on the menu is the Golden Grain bowl—she says, it’s the perfect amount of sweet and savory goodness. Say hi the next time you see her—I mean, that smile, come on! 😀
I may not be in Big Bend anymore but I'm still sharing the Texas love as I'm out in the hill country with @precisioncamera getting ready to meet our group for the weekend! It's a bit rainy but I'm enjoying this sun-bathing cactus...
Happy Friday IG people! I hope your weekend takes you down some peaceful, quiet backroads.
I’m headed to Waco for a lovely family session...and maybe stop by Magnolia Market?! One day...even if not now. 🤷🏽♀️
What are y’all up to?
We’re so proud to have our Sangiovese & Trebbiano at @vintnershideaway in Fredericksburg! They’re a must-stop on your next visit! They source small producers direct, so you’ll find some very limited wines in their unique list!
• This summer was a hot & dry SOB to put it bluntly. • I would laugh under my breath when I heard people say that the winter was supposed to be wet and cold!
• I thought they had a screw loose or had been watching CNN! Lol
• It is un-fathomable to think about how many cubic feet or billions of gallons of water have flowed down the Brazos River since the rains started falling in late September of this year.
• I can’t help but wonder how early settlers would navigate this wild and untamed river when there were no paved roads or bridges allowing easy travels.
• I would imagine those that gazed upon the Brazos River on a daily basis were in disbelief the first time they experience the river flowing from bank to bank and the impelling force of the water! • I guess some thing’s will forever be untamed and beautiful!