TOP FIVE COASTERS - BUSCH GARDENS WILLIAMSBURG
#4 - Tempesto
In a park full exciting custom designed coasters, I was a little puzzled when Busch Gardens decided to put in a Sky Rocket model II at its park. Busch Gardens, however, did a great job by placing this coaster in an excellent location. In a way, I think guests will treat this ride more like another thrill ride than a roller coaster, but none the less, this cloned roller coaster is a fantastic ride. Tempesto is surprisingly intense, with a couple great moments of airtime. The slow zero-g roll is a fun moment of hangtime, just before the ride notches it up again. My only real complaint with Tempesto is the useless comfort straps. Let's just remove those shall we?
Pc: @karabbey and @xscreamthrills
We got @rjmorris20 off to @vawesleyan ... Going to be a great year!!
Soaked up some sun and did the tourist thing in Virginia Beach.
Reconnected with a @mops_international sister @lagerheadsvb with some fantastic tunes and epic crab mac-n-cheese.
Rode the rides @buschgardensva #tempesto#griffon#lastbitsofsummer#marlinnation#schoolstartstomorrow
EVERYTHING WRONG WITH VERBOLTEN
1. This shitty Zierer replaced arguably the best suspended coaster in the US
2. This ride’s sign is smaller than John Duffey’s you know, brain. Smh you dirty minded freak thought I was gonna say balls. Although that also works🤷🏻♂️
3. The way this queue is setup it feels like a fucking Labyrinth, Jesus.
4. Damn that German girl has some knockers. But they’re not as prominent as Jim Reid Anderson’s lisp unfortunately😪
5. Oh yay they don’t have the second side of the station open🙄
6. Awww the German girl saying “Auf Wiedersehen” is so cute yet annoying
7. “Now it’s time TO BRAVE ZE BLACK FOREST”
8. “Auf Wiedersehen” say that shit one more time little German girl I dare you
9. “Auf Wiedersennnnnnn” son of a BITTTTTTTCCCCHHHHHH
10. These seats feel like they were designed for a bowling pin
11. It’s finally my time to BRAVE ZE BLACK FOREST
12. Oh ummm this is a little shaky but I bet it won’t ruin my ride experience later on though!
13. Don’t know what’s more bare ass, the theming for the launch tunnel or the actual 5 year olds bare ass I saw in the bathroom
14. Oh fucking great I got the shitty ass “Spirit of the Forest” theme for the MILLIONTH fucking TIME
15. OMG look how cute it is trying to be like a Disney level indoor coaster. Awwwwwww
16. Don’t really know if I’m going straight or going down a hill but I’ll just roll with it
17. Well fuck me sideways! This helix is more intense than all of I305 and that isn’t allowed
18. Break run
19. 5 seconds of ride before next break run
20. Drop track has more airtime than Millennium Force
21. This thing yeets you outta the show building and into the launch
22. ITs SO ShaKYyYyYyYy
23. Break run......with.....THEMMMMING
24. F in the chat for Big Bad Wolf ending
25. Will you PLEASE for the LOVE of CHRIST stop SHAKINGGgGgGGG
26. My picture is about to look like I was put in a blender cause I honestly was
27. Final break run
28. Don’t say it bitch. Don’t say it bitch. Don’t say it bi-“Auf Wiedersehen” FUCKKKKKKK YOOOUUUU
29. On ride video still ain’t working
TOTAL COASTER SINS: 29
SENTENCE: A ride through ze Black Forest in Nazi Germany
What coaster should I do next? Comment below!
It’s (Inter?) #NationalRollerCoasterDay 🎢 This week marks the start of the announcements for what’s new in 2019. (@kingsislandpr today!)
Pictured is #Tempesto , @buschgardensva’s @premierridesinc Sky Rocket II Coaster.
Omg @lightbalance was better then I could have EVER imagined! I have dreamed of seeing them since I first seen a show on YouTube before #AGT and not ONLY did I get to see the show BUT I got to MEET them after we rode #tempesto at #buschgardens . Thanks guys for being so cool! Keep killin the game y’all!! More posts to come #lightbalance#lightshow (so uh I don’t really remember the ride I was too excited but aye I rode ALL them bitches to #frontrowgang : i screamed my longs out)