This pretty little thing.. just got the confirmation call, she will be inactively activated on the transplant donor list. She’s sitting between 35-40% function and we wait to talk to the transplant coordinator next week.❤️#arpkdprincess#imasurvivor#tealprincess
I have been drooling over @andreaequine's posts promoting their new tack launching this month. But THIS headstall, called "Andrea" stole my heart! My tack room will not be complete until I get my hands on my own one of these! Look at the colors! The design! Look how smooth and soft that leather looks! You can bet your boots that I will buy these beauties as soon as physically possible!
Had a dream I hopped on my girl without a saddle and cantered her around effortlessly. It made me so excited for that end result of her training 🙌🏻 it's been a slow process at times, but she has come so far in 2 years, she's a completely different horse through and through.
QOTD: what is your opinion on riding without a saddle/bridle/tack?
"Do you have something for me?? Do you wanna see my smile??" This is what I'm talking about 😂 she loves smiling! She's always looking for opportunities to stick that nose in your face and make you laugh
Really missing my pony. But I have a lesson tomorrow and nothing to do all day, finally! Can spend a good amount of time with her ☺️ I'm thinking of #clickertraining her to like to cuddle 🤔
QOTD: does your horse like to cuddle??
AOTD: Lilly tolerates it, but she doesn't usually initiate snuggles
This horse makes me so mad sometimes. Then I ride someone else's horse and realize how amazing my horse is! She's so perfect, even with all her flaws and mistakes •••
Hey all! Go check out @sparklingspots! Tell them I sent you to get free shipping on anything you order!
Alright all! Time for 10 facts about this pretty girl!
1. I got her for only $400, at 10 years old, with only 60 rides on her.
2. She's American Paint horse registered and has Halter horse bloodlines!
3. Her and @totally_impressiv_fashion's Lily are related
4. She is 16 hands tall and narrow but still a tank!
5. She knows how to smile and wave on command, and loves showing her tricks!
6. She has an upside down heart covering her left eye
7. I bought her for myself as a graduation present
8. She is a very sensitive cookie! She always punishes her self even when she does things right, and likes to pout and give up. But at the same time she works so hard to make you happy!
9. She loves nudging things with her lip, and is VERY gentle when she eats food out of your hands
10. She likes to stand in the pouring rain like a sad-sap 😂