@beachroaddelipaekakariki have created the Seki burger
Now I love my island food (missus is Samoan) so I'm lucky in that department lol. So had was excited as to try this one. The ingrediants suit me to the T
Seki Spit roast pork, crackling, rukau (cooked taro leaves), coconut cream and mainaise pickle in a yellow bun, with taro, maniota, and kūmara 'Island' fries
Loved all the flavor in it. The crunch with the pork crackle was a great touch. Cooked taro leaves in coconut cream I was expecting a mess but that was not to be. They dont take bookings but they did take a preorder by phone because we werent gonna make it before the kitchen close at 3pm... so that was nice. My only quarrel (and quite a big one cos I'm a fatty) is there wasn't much roast pork in it.. not in mine anyway... @maliana_tomasi claimed here's had heaps... she gave me half of hers (as usual) but she must have eaten all the meat in it cos I got none lol -
Out of the 8 I've had I'll give it 5th or 6th.. undecided if I like it more than the goldburger.. at this stage yes.. more roast pork and it would have been 4th -
Do you see it? The food smiley face? DO YOU SEE IT?!?!
@plantifullynourished brings the Japanese sweet potato smile, the avocado left eye and the black beans right eye, the salad nose, and the mixed veggies hair! Playing with your food can be fun AND healthful.
📷 by #plantifullynourished
Hello beautiful tacos! Getting our taco Tuesday on at @eatbonita! They have a great selection of tacos, fajitas, burritos and more!
🌮 Carne asada • pastorcito • pollo • mahi mahi • baja shrimp • baja fish
Rate this 1-10? 😍
Follow @food.flex if viewing! 🎥
All Credit (follow them): @sweet_video @shanti_aa
DM THIS TO A FRIEND! ⏳
VEGAN PEANUT BUTTER BANANA BREAD
Banana bread is one of those foods that really requires no introduction because it is THAT good. It’s one of my absolute favorite things to bake, eat and share with everyone. I’m very into this recipe – it’s super simple and vegan! Even though I’ve ditched the eggs, it’s still perfectly moist. I promise you would never know that it’s vegan. Make it and see for yourself! Enjoy!
*Makes one loaf
* 3 large, ripe bananas
* 3 tbsp ground flaxseed
* ¾ cup unsweetened almond milk
* ½ cup coconut oil (melted in liquid form)
* 1/3 cup peanut butter (can sub any nut/seed butter)
* 2 tbsp maple syrup
* 1 tsp vanilla extract
* ½ cup oats (I used Quaker Old-Fashioned Oats)
* 1 tsp baking soda
* 1 and ½ cups oat flour (can buy or make by blending oats in a blender until flour-like texture)
* 1 tsp cinnamon
* ½ tsp nutmeg
* 2 tbsp dark chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line bread baking tin with parchment paper.
2. In a large bowl, mash bananas.
3. Add peanut butter, flaxseeds, milk, coconut oil, maple syrup and vanilla extract and mix together (I use a hand blender to mix smoothly)
4. Add in rolled oats, oat flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and nutmeg and mix together
5. Pour batter into bread baking tin
6. Sprinkle dark chocolate chips on top
7. Bake in oven for about 55 minutes
8. Let cool before slicing and eating
Замысловатый пашот, европеец- бенедикт, малоизвестный кокот, «комфортный» омлет, с детства знакомый вкус вареного желтка (или кто-то выбирал белок?)⠀
Вариаций на тему «яичного» завтрака, пожалуй, слишком много. Наш выбор- взбитый до жестких пиков белок в своей лучшей форме: безе.
▪️В дореволюционной России безе называли "испанский ветер", но изначально родина и слова, и самого десерта- Франция (фр ."baiser"- поцелуй).
▪️Сладкое за завтраком- особый ритуал. Советуем добавить несколько воздушных малышек- безе к своему утреннему кофе и настроению )
One of the famous pork place in Jekardaa... highly recommended!!!
Amazing quality, fantastic quantity, awesome taste.
This platter is extremely huge and each of the pork dish has its own uniqueness ————————————————————————
🥩Indonesian Big Pork Rice