Still lookin for that perfect Thanksgiving wine for your dinner table? How about Cholame Vineyard Wine at 50% off? Link In Bio for all of the great deals on our Chardonnay and Cross Country! Hurry, offer ends Friday at midnight! ☀️🍷🦃
We can’t wait to pop bottles of the 2018 @poewines Pinot Nouveau this THURSDAY! Hand-harvested from the @vanderkampvineyard on top of Sonoma Mountain, this whole-cluster Pinot undergoes carbonic maceration, making for a juicy NOUVEAU wine with hints of 🌹 petals + 🍓.
Take a break from shopping and put some COLOR in your Black Friday! Stop in to our downtown Santa Barbara tasting room for some coloring fun and wines by the glass for only $8.00!
We'll have the blank pages, crayons, markers, and colored pencils and the winner will win a magnum of M5! Other prizes will be given out during the day. Stop by anytime during our regular hours from 12 to 6pm. FREE!
New things happening with the blog!!
1) I purchased my domain name! AKA I’m feeling fancy. Sips with Sare is officially mine and soon you can google it 😱 Learning about this blogging world one step at a time
2) I revamped the blog. Obviously it’s always changing, but I wanted to make it easier to read. I’ve shortened my posts on tasting rooms and kept it strictly to lists (I love lists)! I want people to look at a wineries page and decide if they want to go there or not. I want them to be informed, but I also want them to know what they can expect & what it looks like from someone who has visited. I want people to learn wine alongside with me. I don’t want wine to be intimidating, but something fun and enjoyable for ANYONE! I want to talk about my experience working with wine. I want this to be a learning experience ☺️
3) I realized I have been so behind on winery visits (1 out of 8 in Oregon done so far), but they will be coming!
4) I’m coming up with a few new ideas on different blog posts and am excited to share soon
5) Share with your friends and leave me feedback - I’d love to hear how other bloggers got started and what makes it successful!
6) Link in bio to blog!
Cheers 🍷 Sips with Sare
🚨NEW EVENT ALERT🚨 SAUCE AFICIONADOS UNITE!
On December 4th we are collectively hosting a multi collaborative event where you can enjoy local craft hot sauce and local breweries all in one short distance, tickets on sale NOW on Eventbrite!
YOU’RE INVITED!! 🥃
Come to the official @rockandrye_ Release Party at Crater Lake Spirits Tasting Room in Downtown Bend, OR!
We will be serving up full-sized cocktails for this event and will have a giveaway where you could win skis, a snowboard, or a corn-hole set!
Don’t miss out on this special event!
This Friday 5pm-9pm!
21 & Up
@raviniabrewing delicious brews will be available on Saturday for the 4th Annual ALES AGAINST ALS
With a production footprint in Chicago and pub/tasting room/taco bar in Highland Park, we are excited to provide their local flavors this year.
Come check it out - ticket link in bio - get them now!
Welcome to the world of custom! ✨💥 Details below!
Radius wall panels, matching the curve of inset TVs, with hidden roll out benches. Tasting table with motorized lift concealed in gear shaped Walnut base. (4) up lit pie shaped end tables.
It started out pretty rainy, but fall at the vineyard has wrapped up nicely! We have ONE more weekend of music in the tasting room before we button up for this season. Saturday, 11/17, the Dave Lange Duo is performing from 2-5. And on Sunday, 11/18, Ray Eaton performs from 2-5. Don’t miss out on getting some ACV wine for the holiday season! We’ll save a spot at the tasting bar for you. 😉🍁🍷
Today through the lifting smoke, we could see the glory of Wine Country in fall. Our hearts are still breaking for all of the Californians dealing with fires in their communities and pray for their safety. Stay strong out there ❤️