Saturday fun sporting #planes and visiting fort. Oh yeah, and if you want to visit fort be aware, that it is winter sleeping place for #bats . They are so cute, so let them sleep. That's why we decided to come back to forts on next summer. #takeoff#awareness#donotdisturb
Some magical moments from the @bahraininternationalairshow 2018 .
1. Honoured to greet the King of Hearts His Majesty King "Hamad bin Isa Al Khalifa" (@hamadbinisa)
اللهم احفظ لنا جلالة الملك (حفظه الله ورعاه) من كل شر
2. Great meeting and clicking a selfie with the very kind Bahrain Defence Force (BDF) Commander-in-Chief Field Marshal "Shaikh Khalifa bin Ahmed Al Khalifa" (@bdf_bahrain) حفظه الله ورعاه
3. Selfie with the most humble Foreign Affairs Minister "Khalid bin Ahmed Al Khalifa" (@khalid_bin_ahmad) حفظه الله ورعاه
4. With the American Defence Security Co-operation Agency Director Lieutenant General "Charles Hooper" and Apollo 15 mission Command Module Pilot "Colonel Al Worden", USAF-Retired. One of only 24 humans in history to ever go to the moon
5. Farnborough commercial director "Amanda Stainer"
6. With Bahrain Defence Force Brigadier-General Pilot "Mohammed BaHussain Fahad Al Mussalam"
7. With "Shaikh Isa bin Salman bin Hamad Al Khalifa", son of our Crown Prince and Deputy King, First Deputy Prime Minister "Shaikh Salman bin Hamad Al Khalifa"
8. With Interior Ministry Public Security Deputy Chief Brigadier "Shaikh Khalifa bin Ahmed Al Khalifa"
9. General Directorate of Traffic officer Lieutenant "Nader bin Mohammed Al Khalifa" (@naderalkhalifa)
10. Transportation and Telecommunication Minister "Kamal Ahmed" (@kabahrain) .
Held under the patronage of His Majesty King Hamad bin Isa Al Khalifa and the supervision of HM the King’s Personal Representative and BIAS Supreme Organising Committee Chairman, His Highness Shaikh Abdullah bin Hamad Al Khalifa, BIAS 2018 took place from 14 to 16 November at Sakhir Air Base. It was organised by the Ministry of Transportation and Telecommunications and the Royal Bahrain Air Force, in association with Farnborough International .