FULL BODY HIIT!!!👻👻
I L O V E hiit for so many reasons, but the main reason being I can get such an effective workout in in such a short amount of time👏🏼👏🏼 Heres a few exercises I did in tonight’s workout!! You seriously don’t need a gym membership to workout and get in shape, I did this at home in 30 min 🙀🙀 aka no shoes hehe
I’m really focusing on toning up/growing my legs so my hiit workouts typically lean more towards my legs but I do still incorporate other muscles as well :-) (last vid)
Make sure to like and save for your next workout 🤩🤩🤪🤪
18 min hill run on treadmill
20 min jacuzzi sit (sauna is down)
15 min swim about 500m
I’ve extremely focused on keeping my cardio great. Before you know it April is here and triathlon season is among us.
Diet has not been the best for me, but that can’t be an excuse for not going to the gym. One life! One body! 👍🙏🏻✌️
1 week until we start our new group that is going to help sooo many people change their mindset AND reach their fitness goals at the same time! .
I can't say this enough, learning to love yourself is the most powerful thing you can do! You owe yourself that love that you so freely give to other people. .
I do love seeing people hit their physical goals but when the mind shifts, that's the good stuff❤
Group starts Monday, drop your favorite emoji below 😜 and I will get you all the deets 🙌
Let’s count the reasons why we all should love #sweat (not the stinky kind cuz that’s a bacteria thing!) .
1. It’s happy juice for the brain! Yes!!when you sweat you increase endorphins = happiness 🌟
2. Sweat cleanses the bodying pollutants like BPA & DEHP! 🎯
3. Sweat detoxes the body. It releases salt, alcohol, & cholesterol. Thus, lowering cholesterol & healping with that hangover 👍🏻.
4. Less pimples. Why? Well, sweat opens pores and helps to release the grime in them = clearer skin. So wash that pretty face post workout!
5. Regulates body temperature. When sweat glands are “in shape” the body has an easier time adjusting to different temperatures.☀️🌦❄️
A result at the weekend would of been great but it doesn't always work out that way.
What is great is being able to share the experience with some of the nearest and dearest people in my life.
You really know and appreciate the people who are truly there for you when you're at your worst and not just your best. The people that are willing to make an effort and go that extra mile(or 110miles👀)
Prep can suck sooo much and there are very few people that know and understand how much I put myself through, how hard I worked and how miserable I was.
And to still come out and continue to support me is more than I could ask for. Sometimes its the small things. #ganggang#teamjb