Happy Early Birthday to my love @74styvf all the way from Singapore!
Thank you both of his best friends being able to join us as well on this amazing trip and celebrate this amazing night with us 😁 really appreciate both of your company during these 2 weeks 😍 2 weeks have flown by so quick yet we all had so much fun! Hopefully we can have more holidays together in the future. HAPPY BIRTHDAY @74styvf
Some photos from Singapore. These were all taken in or around gardens by the bay. What a beautiful place. One of the cleanest and most fluid cities I've visited.
1) These incredible wooden #sculptures are peppered all around. The intricacy and craftsmanship is wicked. I've got fucking ridiculous amount of photos of these lol.
2) My first encounter with a beast of nature. An #iguana ... I guess? I don't know much about #lizards . Correct me if you know what it is?
3) Measuring between 25-50 feet tall, these "supertrees" are metal skeletons with thousands of plants growing in and around them. I imagine one day the metal wont be visible at all. The blend of technology and nature is reflective of all of Singapore. Amazing.
4) #Waterfall inside the #cloudforrest dome. Pictures truly cannot capture the magnitude of this thing. Awe-inspiring. You can see tiny little people up there on the ledge.
5) A shot downwards from somewhere near the top of the waterfall. It's essentially like a giant greenhouse.
6) You can see the Marina Bay Sands hotel in the background there. Like a ship resting upon 3 skyscrapers. I've been to Vegas and as amazing as the hotel buildings are there, nothing I saw there can touch this hotel in terms of just how blown away you are by size and madness of it. I'm gona do a whole post of shots of this building. #marinabaysands
7) The other side, about half way up the aforementioned waterfall.
8) They got streams running through there and just billions of different #flower types and foliage. "Bushage" @mcharalambous @vvvetro
9 + 10) Refer to description of 1).
There are only 3 colors, 10 digits and 7 notes; it’s what we do with them that’s important (Jim Rohn)
Есть такое приложение Табата, что-то вроде таймера для спортивных упражнений (идеально подходит для статодинамики). Так вот! Каждый раз, перед стартом таймера, там пишут всякие мотивирующие цитатки и выражения. И вот одно из сегодняшних мне прям очень понравилось! В точку моего настроения! Ведь правда, есть всего 3 цвета, 10 цифр и 7 нот... #singapore#gardenbythebay#marinabaysands#supertreegrove